Bill O reily Domestic violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
And Ray Rice, Jonathan Dwyer, Ray McDonald, Greg Hardy, Chris Cook, Tony McDaniel, Kevin Williams, Brandon Marshall, Santonio Holmes, Dez Bryant, Erik Walden, Donte Whitner, Randy Starks, Frostee Rucker, Kevin Alexander, Quincy Enunwa, A.J. Jefferson, Daryl Washington and Adrian Peterson to name a few.

lol@adrian Peterson, if Adrian Peterson counts for domestic violence then my parents did domestic violence but two can play this game

sean penn, Nicolas cage, steven seagal,tommy lee,ozzy osbourne, mickey rourke, gary busey, Christian slater, tom sizemore, Richard hatch, james cann, Dudley moore, vanilla ice, Eminem, vince neil

shall I continue?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words a lot of guys are abusive douchebags. Not new news...but all should be held accountable. Especially the judgmental hypocrites of the bunch.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
In other words a lot of guys are abusive douchebags. Not new news...but all should be held accountable. Especially the judgmental hypocrites of the bunch.
----------

Based on the chickensh*t you endlessly type here, you are the most judgemental hypocrite extant Gaylan/FatalGay.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Held accountable for WHAT though? Being an arrogant a.sshole? I mean okay, I'm guilty of that, O'Reilly is guilty of that, and probably 92% of men in the country are guilty of that.

Does this mean our sanction is time in prison and a civil lawsuit on behalf of a lying, manipulative, bytch saying that because we are arrogant a.ssholes that we OF COURSE raped her, beat her, drug her, and/or sexually harassed her?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
That's what I'm saying, at least the ones where evidence was found and then they were arrested. If there's evidence (and not hearsay) against O'Reilley, then arrest him.

Fatal Jay said:
lol@adrian Peterson, if Adrian Peterson counts for domestic violence then my parents did domestic violence but two can play this game

sean penn, Nicolas cage, steven seagal,tommy lee,ozzy osbourne, mickey rourke, gary busey, Christian slater, tom sizemore, Richard hatch, james cann, Dudley moore, vanilla ice, Eminem, vince neil

shall I continue?
If you have a problem with Adrian Peterson did then talk to the Liberals who made a big deal about it and will call Child Services on anyone who does anything more than place a child in "time out" as a form a discipline. That said, how can you justify Peterson's kid having bruises/welts on his genitals?

But then there's people like Ray McDonald, Amari Spievey, Leroy Hill, Chris Rainey, Robert Sands, Bryan Thomas, Chad Johnson, Brandon Underwood, Phillip Merling, Jermain Phillips, Will Billingsly and Richard Quinn.

Your turn...

Last edited:

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Embers,

It's not a right wing thing, I can care less what political party they support, I'm speaking in GENERAL here.

Brian Banks, Duke Lacrosse, etc, etc, etc, have all had their lives destroyed because a woman accused them of something.

A woman accusing you of bullshyt can happen to ANYBODY. It's wrong when Fox News and O'Reilly jump to labeling someone as guilty before it's proven, and it's wrong for you guys to do it.

You are saying this man is guilty just because you don't like him. If you don't like him there are other things you can do such as:

- Not watch his program
- Protest to get him off the air
- Try to influence other people not to watch him

But to say you are going to go along with the bullshyt that women do to men ALL THE TIME through the Justice System, just to get "back" at O'Reilly because he took a stance on something you didn't like or just because you think he's an arrogant a.sshole, is just fvcking insane.

And you guys are so insane, everytime there's a case like this, just check all over the Internet and you will see guys in the comment section saying to HANG HIM. Well idiot, do you realize that the same laws are in place to where if a woman accuses you of something then you could be HUNG as well?

Again, I want you to understand this. Your reputation, career, livelihood, credit, etc., can ALL be destroyed if a woman just RANDOMLY says you did something to her. I want that to sink in.

Again, you are using your partisan politics here and ignoring this whole issue and what I said previously. What are you not understanding about Bill O here? Did you not read anything about his alleged violence? Do you even know who spoke out against his violence?

Bill O's case is totally different than just a random woman accusing him. His own DAUGHTER is reporting that he choked and drug her own mother (his ex wife) down a flight of stairs. She isn't saying he did it to her, she is saying he did it to her MOTHER. That is totally different and is a family issue. Why would the daughter lie? What would she have to gain by lying? I find her story more credible than if it was a random woman making the report. That is why I tend to believe the daughter's story than if it was a random woman.

But you use your partisan politics making things up accusing me of hanging Bill O because I don't like him. I could care less if he was a liberal, Independent, or a non political guy. If he is accused of a crime by a family member he should have to answer for it just like every other guy in this world will have to. Just because he is a TV/Radio Personality, he shouldn't get off the hook with special privileges like you want him to. He should face the charges just like every man will have to in the same predicament. So, don't add you own spin to my words making up bullsh1t that isn't true to push your propaganda. If it turns out that Bill O is innocent I will be man enough to say so. If Bill O was a liberal, you and the rest of the right would be calling for his hanging calling him a thug. Since it is your guy, you are trying to get him off the hook when he had no problems hanging other men on his programs. Let him see what it is like for once. Maybe he won't be so quick to hang men like he has done before.

Bill O the clown had no problem destroying men for years on his program insinuating they were guilty before anything came out. Why do you care if he takes some of the same medicine? He did the same damn thing you are angry about, destroying men's lives over a women's accusations on his TV program and he enjoyed doing it. Now it's his turn to take some of the same. But with our conservative media, it isn't being heavily reported as it would be with a liberal. So, Bill O is catching a break on that.

Bill O the clown would have no problems trying to hang and destroy you on his program, especially since you are black. He would open his show calling Tenacity a thug and insinuating you are guilty with his biased factless commentaries even before any facts came out. He would interview partisan biased guests to confirm your guilt while the Fox sheep viewers take it all in forming biased opinions based on the lies and spin of Bill O the clown. They do that all the time. Bill O would have no problem destroying your credibility, your name, your credit, or reputation to get rating on his show and to spin his biased rhetoric. Then people would come here to So Suave and post a thread about you calling Tenacity a black thug further ruining your name. And you care if Bill O the clown gets a little of the same treatment? Think about that really hard and let it sink in really good.

Stagger Lee said:
Liberals want that to happen (to other men). They made it the policy that'll it happen. They just don't want or think it'll happen to them because they think, and many case do, they have immunity as member of the anti-male/communist political party. People use to understand women lie and say bullsh!t all time and were never taken seriously without real proof. But liberals did away with that non-PC type of common sense.
Your IQ has to be in the single digits around 2 to believe that sh1t. Tell that to FOX Propaganda and the right wing media when they accuse The President and Liberals of things without proof. You sit there like a sheep eating it up and posting it here without real proof but only biased opinions. Everything they claimed turned out to be false. It's ok for your right wingers to make that happen because you agree with the propaganda they spin.

Tictac said:
He is on trial MORON, just like a real person.

It is utterly amazing that your brain generates enough power to operate a keyboard.
Take your pills old man so you can think clearly. You can't underdstand what I said either. Right wingers like you want him to get off the hook when he destoyed other men with no problem for years. He would have no problem destroying you either if he had the chance. Let him take a taste of his own medicine. Maybe Bill O the clown won't be so quick to hang other men on his programs after this.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
Again, you are using your partisan politics here and ignoring this whole issue and what I said previously. What are you not understanding about Bill O here? Did you not read anything about his alleged violence? Do you even know who spoke out against his violence?

Bill O's case is totally different than just a random woman accusing him. His own DAUGHTER is reporting that he choked and drug her own mother
(his ex wife) down a flight of stairs. She isn't saying he did it to her, she is saying he did it to her MOTHER. That is totally different and is a family issue. Why would the daughter lie? What would she have to gain by lying? I find her story more credible than if it was a random woman making the report. That is why I tend to believe the daughter's story than if it was a random woman.

But you use your partisan politics making things up accusing me of hanging Bill O because I don't like him. I could care less if he was a liberal, Independent, or a non political guy. If he is accused of a crime by a family member he should have to answer for it just like every other guy in this world will have to. Just because he is a TV/Radio Personality, he shouldn't get off the hook with special privileges like you want him to. He should face the charges just like every man will have to in the same predicament. So, don't add you own spin to my words making up bullsh1t that isn't true to push your propaganda. If it turns out that Bill O is innocent I will be man enough to say so. If Bill O was a liberal, you and the rest of the right would be calling for his hanging calling him a thug. Since it is your guy, you are trying to get him off the hook when he had no problems hanging other men on his programs. Let him see what it is like for once. Maybe he won't be so quick to hang men like he has done before.

Bill O the clown had no problem destroying men for years on his program insinuating they were guilty before anything came out. Why do you care if he takes some of the same medicine? He did the same damn thing you are angry about, destroying men's lives over a women's accusations on his TV program and he enjoyed doing it. Now it's his turn to take some of the same. But with our conservative media, it isn't being heavily reported as it would be with a liberal. So, Bill O is catching a break on that.

Bill O the clown would have no problems trying to hang and destroy you on his program, especially since you are black. He would open his show calling Tenacity a thug and insinuating you are guilty with his biased factless commentaries even before any facts came out. He would interview partisan biased guests to confirm your guilt while the Fox sheep viewers take it all in forming biased opinions based on the lies and spin of Bill O the clown. They do that all the time. Bill O would have no problem destroying your credibility, your name, your credit, or reputation to get rating on his show and to spin his biased rhetoric. Then people would come here to So Suave and post a thread about you calling Tenacity a black thug further ruining your name. And you care if Bill O the clown gets a little of the same treatment? Think about that really hard and let it sink in really good.
He is on trial MORON, just like a real person.

It is utterly amazing that your brain generates enough power to operate a keyboard.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

Embers84 said:

Bill O's case is totally different than just a random woman accusing him. His own DAUGHTER is reporting that he choked and drug her own mother
(his ex wife) down a flight of stairs. She isn't saying he did it to her, she is saying he did it to her MOTHER. That is totally different and is a family issue. Why would the daughter lie? What would she have to gain by lying? I find her story more credible than if it was a random woman making the report. That is why I tend to believe the daughter's story than if it was a random woman.

ANY woman can make up a lie on you to seek revenge ON someone or take allegiance TO someone. Creflo Dollar's daughter did that a couple of years ago on him. In my personal life, I have had my sisters do that to my Mother (who is also their Mother). It's complete and utterly insane for you to think that just because you share the same blood with someone that they can't seek to tear your head off through a made-up allegation in spite. Also this shyt happens everyday in Family Court when the Husband and Wife are splitting. Sometimes the kids take "mom's side" and Mom preps them on what to say about "daddy" in terms of daddy being the big bad monster. Or, if they are taking "daddy's side" then daddy preps them to say that mommy is the big bad monster. I don't believe you are UNAWARE of this man??

..........If Bill O was a liberal, you and the rest of the right would be calling for his hanging calling him a thug. Since it is your guy, you are trying to get him off the hook when he had no problems hanging other men on his programs. Let him see what it is like for once. Maybe he won't be so quick to hang men like he has done before.

When have I ever done that in any debate/discussion? Quite honestly, my stance pisses off both the left extremists and the right extremists. In the case of Cops v.s. Thugs, or Cops shooting down Thugs, I criticize BOTH sides. I say that you have an out of control lower class with a mentality of fvck the police as well as an animalistic approach to life and a heavy involvement in the drug game. You combine that with Cops who are scared of these individuals, Cops who are trained poorly to deal with these individuals and Cops who are over-detaining these individuals, and you have a recipe for disaster. The people in the area are STUPID and the Cops policing them are STUPID. You have never seen me Embers take any extreme position, I'm a Moderate my friend and I call bullshyt out on both sides. Just because I pre-dominantly vote Republican doesn't mean I don't vote for quality Moderate Democratic candidates.

Bill O the clown had no problem destroying men for years on his program insinuating they were guilty before anything came out. Why do you care if he takes some of the same medicine?

Because two wrongs don't make a right. It's stupid when the Media convicts you in the court of public opinion before you even had a chance to say what the hell happened. And it's stupid when Bill is being convicted like this. I'm calling out the gynocentric bullshyt going on in our society where when a woman says you DID something to her, you are AUTOMATICALLY guilty because, well, "He has a mean look all the time so of course he did it!" Or, "He is pretty arrogant and he does have a temper, so of course he did it!" Or, "Well, he is pretty muscular and he's much bigger than her, so of course he did it!" Or, "Well, I can't stand the guy because he pissed me off doing X, Y and Z, so of course he did it!"

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
Alleged being the key word. For now, we're stuck with a legal system created by a bunch dead heteronormative white guys and based on such archaic principles as "innocent until proven guilty" and "due process". Until we come up with a more progressive system where a man is deemed "innocent until accused of being an abusive douchebag", we'll have to make due with what we have.

Embers84 said:
Bill O's case is totally different than just a random woman accusing him. His own DAUGHTER is reporting that he choked and drug her own mother (his ex wife) down a flight of stairs. She isn't saying he did it to her, she is saying he did it to her MOTHER. That is totally different and is a family issue. Why would the daughter lie? What would she have to gain by lying?
Why would a daughter lie? How about being brainwashed by the mother to hate her dad? Any family lawyer will tell you that this sort of thing happens all the time.

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
ANY woman can make up a lie on you to seek revenge ON someone or take allegiance TO someone. Creflo Dollar's daughter did that a couple of years ago on him. In my personal life, I have had my sisters do that to my Mother (who is also their Mother). It's complete and utterly insane for you to think that just because you share the same blood with someone that they can't seek to tear your head off through a made-up allegation in spite. Also this shyt happens everyday in Family Court when the Husband and Wife are splitting. Sometimes the kids take "mom's side" and Mom preps them on what to say about "daddy" in terms of daddy being the big bad monster. Or, if they are taking "daddy's side" then daddy preps them to say that mommy is the big bad monster. I don't believe you are UNAWARE of this man??
Nothing is the world is going to stop someone of accusing you. Do you understand that? Anybody can accuse you of anything. Any woman can accuse you. Do you think you are immune to it? Bill O the clown and his right wing cronies had no problems hanging other men in the media destroying their names. Let them have a taste of their own medicine. And if you were famous, Bill O the clown would love to drag you through the mud destroying your name and credibility on his program showcasing your family problems since you are black. You are stupid to want other guys to get off the hook while you take the rap for the same thing. And if this was a liberal, you would be watching Bill O the clown destroying that man agreeing with the propaganda not worrying about the gynocentric bullshyt going on the he promotes with the rest of the right.

Bill O had fun watching other men squirm when they had to prove their innocence. Let him do the same, and if the allegations are false, he will be exonerated. Don't worry, Fox won't fire Bill O, so you can still watch him spin the propaganda for you.

Tenacity said:
When have I ever done that in any debate/discussion? Quite honestly, my stance pisses off both the left extremists and the right extremists. In the case of Cops v.s. Thugs, or Cops shooting down Thugs, I criticize BOTH sides. I say that you have an out of control lower class with a mentality of fvck the police as well as an animalistic approach to life and a heavy involvement in the drug game. You combine that with Cops who are scared of these individuals, Cops who are trained poorly to deal with these individuals and Cops who are over-detaining these individuals, and you have a recipe for disaster. The people in the area are STUPID and the Cops policing them are STUPID. You have never seen me Embers take any extreme position, I'm a Moderate my friend and I call bullshyt out on both sides. Just because I pre-dominantly vote Republican doesn't mean I don't vote for quality Moderate Democratic candidates.
No need to defend your voting record to me. We aren't talking about cops here Tenacity, we are talking about men being accused of crimes and being destroyed and defamed on Bill O the clown's program with his biased rhetoric that he has no problem doing. But you are defending a man like Bill O who made millions of dollars destroying men's reputations over the years. Let Bill O take a taste of the same medicine that he gave to other men. Maybe he won't be so quick to ruin other men's lives with his biased opinions before the facts come out. Since he has done it to others, I have no problem with it happening to him.

You accused me of hanging BIll O the clown because I don't like him and already presumed him to be guilty. That is not true and I called you out on that because that is a lie. Don't put words in my mouth spinning your propaganda making false accusations. You are no different than a woman making up a false violence accusation because both are meant to defame.

Tenacity said:
Because two wrongs don't make a right. It's stupid when the Media convicts you in the court of public opinion before you even had a chance to say what the hell happened. And it's stupid when Bill is being convicted like this. I'm calling out the gynocentric bullshyt going on in our society where when a woman says you DID something to her, you are AUTOMATICALLY guilty because, well, "He has a mean look all the time so of course he did it!" Or, "He is pretty arrogant and he does have a temper, so of course he did it!" Or, "Well, he is pretty muscular and he's much bigger than her, so of course he did it!" Or, "Well, I can't stand the guy because he pissed me off doing X, Y and Z, so of course he did it!"

You're just ranting here Tenacity defending Bill O the clown avoiding reality. Bill O the clown and the right wing media does not care because they willingly go along with the wrong to destroy men's credibility. And after this blows over, they will continue to do it to other men. The right media is apart of gynocentric bullshyt going on that ruins men's lives. You guys have no problems when Liberals are targeted by the right and destroyed. When it's someone you like, you get pissed off. That is too bad, because if they can destroy other men, they can take the same medicine when it happens to them. Every man is subject to this treatment, so Bill O the clown and others who make a living destroying other men can take it too.

Why aren't you angry at Bill O the clown and the right wing media for destroying men's lives over the years? No outrage for that is there? Bill O would destroy you in 2 seconds Tenacity, if he had the chance calling you a black thug and ruining your name on his show with the sheep who watch it already convicting you before you had your say. And here you are defending him wanting him to get off the hook for the same thing he would do to you with no problem. How fvcking stupid is that? Bill O would have no problem insinuating your guilt on his program based on your daughter's accusation. Think about that and let it sink in really good before you angrily rant defending him again.

Bokanovsky said:
Alleged being the key word. For now, we're stuck with a legal system created by a bunch dead heteronormative white guys and based on such archaic principles as "innocent until proven guilty" and "due process". Until we come up with a more progressive system where a man is deemed "innocent until accused of being an abusive douchebag", we'll have to make due with what we have.

Why would a daughter lie? How about being brainwashed by the mother to hate her dad? Any family lawyer will tell you that this sort of thing happens all the time.
So, basically you, Tenacity, and the others are proclaiming his innocence without any facts being presented because you like him. Bill O was accused by his daughter of attacking her mother, so let it play out and see what happens. Bill O would have no problem insinuating your guilt on his program based on your daughter's accusation. The sheep viwers would already have you convicted before you had your say. Quit letting others off the hook when you will face the same without any remorse from them.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
So, basically you, Tenacity, and the others are proclaiming his innocence without any facts being presented because you like him. Bill O was accused by his daughter of attacking her mother, so let it play out and see what happens. Bill O would have no problem insinuating your guilt on his program based on your daughter's accusation. The sheep viwers would already have you convicted before you had your say. Quit letting others off the hook when you will face the same without any remorse from them.
You are very thickheaded, even for a libtard. When did I ever say that O'Reilly was innocent? And where did you get the idea that I liked him? O'Reilly is a self-righteous blowhard (I'm sure you and Gaylan would be all over his jock if only he was a liberal affirmatoid). I don't like people like that. But I'm not ready to crucify a guy based on unproven allegations. If and when it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he abused his wife, he will be found guilty. Until then, O'Reilley is innocent.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
Nothing is the world is going to stop someone of accusing you. Do you understand that? Anybody can accuse you of anything. Any woman can accuse you. Do you think you are immune to it? Bill O the clown and his right wing cronies had no problems hanging other men in the media destroying their names. Let them have a taste of their own medicine. And if you were famous, Bill O the clown would love to drag you through the mud destroying your name and credibility on his program showcasing your family problems since you are black. You are stupid to want other guys to get off the hook while you take the rap for the same thing. And if this was a liberal, you would be watching Bill O the clown destroying that man agreeing with the propaganda not worrying about the gynocentric bullshyt going on the he promotes with the rest of the right.

Bill O had fun watching other men squirm when they had to prove their innocence. Let him do the same, and if the allegations are false, he will be exonerated. Don't worry, Fox won't fire Bill O, so you can still watch him spin the propaganda for you.

No need to defend your voting record to me. We aren't talking about cops here Tenacity, we are talking about men being accused of crimes and being destroyed and defamed on Bill O the clown's program with his biased rhetoric that he has no problem doing. But you are defending a man like Bill O who made millions of dollars destroying men's reputations over the years. Let Bill O take a taste of the same medicine that he gave to other men. Maybe he won't be so quick to ruin other men's lives with his biased opinions before the facts come out. Since he has done it to others, I have no problem with it happening to him.

You accused me of hanging BIll O the clown because I don't like him and already presumed him to be guilty. That is not true and I called you out on that because that is a lie. Don't put words in my mouth spinning your propaganda making false accusations. You are no different than a woman making up a false violence accusation because both are meant to defame.

You're just ranting here Tenacity defending Bill O the clown avoiding reality. Bill O the clown and the right wing media does not care because they willingly go along with the wrong to destroy men's credibility. And after this blows over, they will continue to do it to other men. The right media is apart of gynocentric bullshyt going on that ruins men's lives. You guys have no problems when Liberals are targeted by the right and destroyed. When it's someone you like, you get pissed off. That is too bad, because if they can destroy other men, they can take the same medicine when it happens to them. Every man is subject to this treatment, so Bill O the clown and others who make a living destroying other men can take it too.

Why aren't you angry at Bill O the clown and the right wing media for destroying men's lives over the years? No outrage for that is there? Bill O would destroy you in 2 seconds Tenacity, if he had the chance calling you a black thug and ruining your name on his show with the sheep who watch it already convicting you before you had your say. And here you are defending him wanting him to get off the hook for the same thing he would do to you with no problem. How fvcking stupid is that? Bill O would have no problem insinuating your guilt on his program based on your daughter's accusation. Think about that and let it sink in really good before you angrily rant defending him again.

Quoted for truth.

*golf clap*

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Quoted for truth.

*golf clap*
-------
Get your nose out of ember's butt crack Gaylan/FatalGay

No one here said anyone was innocent. If you could read without your lips moving, you might comprehend that trying people in the press is the issue you refuse to acknowledge.

You want O'Reilly to be guilty because you don't like him. So you take the allegations and convict him. Which makes you a pathetic, impudent petit tyrant, nothing more.

I hope you end up in a justice system just like the one you want. You won't last 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Embers,

Sometimes I'm wondering if you are even reading your own posts? I'm not quoting and going line by line with your response, I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

The bottom line is that you guys need to STOP assuming an accusation is true just because you personally don't like the person being accused.

This shyt can happen to you at anytime. You can step into the office tomorrow and a chick can say you grabbed her a.ss, run and report it to the Boss, and you might be fired as well as sued. The costs of hiring an attorney might fvck up your finances and credit, your background will have this bullshyt report on it, and it might stop you from getting a lot of future employment opportunities.

This is the point I'm making. I understand that you HATE O'Reilly and I also understand that O'Reilly and the News Media does this shyt as well, which is jump to say someone is guilty over an accusation.

It's wrong when O'Reilly did it, it's wrong when the News Media in general does it, and it's wrong when the public does it.

I have no clue why you keep saying I'm trying to defend O'Reilly, I have no clue where you received that notion from any response I've made in this thread.

What I'm pointing out is how our laws, society and culture is totally gynocentric. The moment a woman says you did something to her, the laws are on her side, and society/culture are on her side. You are GUILTY until proven innocent and you are going to need the best fvcking attorneys the NY Bar can provide to prove your fvcking innocence.

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Embers,

Sometimes I'm wondering if you are even reading your own posts? I'm not quoting and going line by line with your response, I'm going to keep this short and sweet.
No, you are not understanding reality with your delusional biased hypocritical rantings because you totally missed what I said again.

Tenacity said:
The bottom line is that you guys need to STOP assuming an accusation is true just because you personally don't like the person being accused.
And if this was a Liberal in question being accused that you didn't like, you and other right wingers would have no problem believing in those accusations of guilt before any information came out. You would be watching Bill O the clown laughing on the edge of your seat as he was destroying that Liberal on his show, with biased spin condemning him already as you and the rest of the sheep believe it to be fact. Don't be a hypocrite here because you know that is the truth.

I've already said to you that I don't care if Bill O the clown was a Liberal, Independent , or non political. He should have to go through the same scrutiny as every other man has to go through. Just because he is a TV/Radio personality he shouldn't get special privileges over other men. It sure sounds like you want him to get off the hook with no scrutiny because you like him. He wouldn't give a sh1t if you were in his shoes because he would be more than happy to condemn a black man like you calling you a thug. He did this to other men for years and I don't care that it is happening to him now.

Tenacity said:
This shyt can happen to you at anytime. You can step into the office tomorrow and a chick can say you grabbed her a.ss, run and report it to the Boss, and you might be fired as well as sued. The costs of hiring an attorney might fvck up your finances and credit, your background will have this bullshyt report on it, and it might stop you from getting a lot of future employment opportunities.

Again, you aren't reading and understanding what I wrote through your biased and angry rants. I've already said in my previous post that any woman can accuse you of anything. Nothing can stop her from doing that. Bill O the clown would take her accusation and drag your name through the mud on his program calling you a black thug destroying your credibility as his Fox sheep viewers take it all in forming biased opinions against you already presuming you are guilty. Bill O the clown has done this to men for years, and here you are defending and worrying about him like an idiot. Let him take some of the same medicine he dished out to men for years destroying their credibility.

Tenacity said:
This is the point I'm making. I understand that you HATE O'Reilly and I also understand that O'Reilly and the News Media does this shyt as well, which is jump to say someone is guilty over an accusation.
Again, you are making up false bullsh1t accusations like a woman would do on a false violence charge. You are no different than a woman doing that. I don't hate anybody. I disagree with the lies and propaganda he spins on his program. You are putting words in my mouth and trying to spin it your way. Knock it off.

Tenacity said:
It's wrong when O'Reilly did it, it's wrong when the News Media in general does it, and it's wrong when the public does it.

The right wing media and the media in general is not going to stop because that is what people want to see because it accumulates ratings. The media loves to ruin people. Where the hell have you been not to know that? Bill O will continue to do it as long as he has a show. So take it up with him and let him know your outrage over what he has done for years, which is ruining men's lives over his biased rhetoric.

Tenacity said:
I have no clue why you keep saying I'm trying to defend O'Reilly, I have no clue where you received that notion from any response I've made in this thread.
Your first post in this thread was to attack "left wing liberals" for trying to hang Bill O the clown and you are making excuses for him. He put lots of men through sh1t over the years, so now he can see what it is like himself.

Tenacity said:
What I'm pointing out is how our laws, society and culture is totally gynocentric. The moment a woman says you did something to her, the laws are on her side, and society/culture are on her side. You are GUILTY until proven innocent and you are going to need the best fvcking attorneys the NY Bar can provide to prove your fvcking innocence.
And you have a right wing media pushing their totally gynocentric propaganda condemning Liberal men because they don't like them and want them to hang. But you and the rest of the right are just fine with that unless it's one of your conservative boys that takes a hit for it, and then it becomes an outrage perpetrated by "liberals". What a fvcking joke. Bill O and other media clowns would make you look like a piece of sh1t to millions of people based on those same accusations and they would not care about you. And here you are defending him like an idiot.

Jaylan said:
Quoted for truth.

*golf clap*
:crackup:

Men At Work......Maxwell Potterdam III...Love that movie. I think I'm going to watch that later on. Thanks for posting that.

Bokanovsky said:
You are very thickheaded, even for a libtard. When did I ever say that O'Reilly was innocent? And where did you get the idea that I liked him? O'Reilly is a self-righteous blowhard (I'm sure you and Gaylan would be all over his jock if only he was a liberal affirmatoid). I don't like people like that. But I'm not ready to crucify a guy based on unproven allegations. If and when it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he abused his wife, he will be found guilty. Until then, O'Reilley is innocent.
And you are a very naive contard because Bill O the clown and the rest of the right wing media condemns men they don't like all the time as guilty before they even had their say. Let him take some of the same medicine. Like I said, I could care less if it is a Liberal, Independent, or non political guy. TV personalities should not be treated different than the same men they condemn on their show. But you don't seem to care about that.

Tictac said:
Get your nose out of ember's butt crack Gaylan/FatalGay

No one here said anyone was innocent. If you could read without your lips moving, you might comprehend that trying people in the press is the issue you refuse to acknowledge.

You want O'Reilly to be guilty because you don't like him. So you take the allegations and convict him. Which makes you a pathetic, impudent petit tyrant, nothing more.

I hope you end up in a justice system just like the one you want. You won't last 20 minutes.
Boy, you're really cranky today. Did the news of Bill O the clown get you down or did you run out of prunes?

Give me a break, if Bill O was a liberal you would be crapping your pants in excitement of the media going after him, so quit trying to act like you are above it especially since you posted a list of old liberals who was condemned as well.

Bill O the clown wouldn't hesitate to drag you through the mud calling you a monster or whatever right wing buzzword he chose to give you, as you sat there trying to defend charges with tears streaming down your face. You wouldn't last either old timer, so quit wishing ill on other people like the old angry guy you are.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Embers,

It's people like you that are the reason this country is so divided. You clearly take shyt and spin them to fit whatever narrative you want to push which apparently is, "Tenacity is a right winger and is trying to defend his fellow right winger, but if this were a left winger, Tenacity wouldn't give a damn."

This is why this country is so divided. You have people like me who take a Moderate stance and approach issues with a balanced discussion. Then you have people like YOU who are on an extreme position and approach issues with that slanted narrative that you have.

You see this play out in damn near every major discussion. Go back to the Cops shooting Thugs situation. A guy like me approaching it in a Moderate stance with a balanced view, looking at the wrongs the Cop did and the wrongs that the Thug did, and discussing what BOTH SIDES need to do to fix the issue. But a guy like Embers would approach it with a slanted extreme narrative ONLY discussing what the Cop did wrong and even going on a conspiracy rant about how the Cops are all out to get Black people, not specifically Black thugs, but any Black person just minding their own business can have the Cops run up and shoot them.

But hey, it's a free country, do whatever you want. It's just like I've said in other threads, having a normal and rational discussion with the Jaylan Crew is damn near impossible EVEN on something as basic as this. I seriously DO NOT like debating people with slanted narratives like that because you can never have an honest debate about all of the facts, all you have is the person continuing to come back to whatever fvcking narrative they want to push with exaggerations and outright lies.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Don't project your bullsh*t on me embers. Infantile and passive-aggressive whining is what proglib said do not grownups.

Guys like Gaylan/FatalGay, embers , Rex and Milkshake are just little boys that would very much like to be schoolyard bullies instead of the intellectually weak and physical puzzies they are. If you don't agree with them, they snidely deride. When that doesn't work they get all *****y and loud. Because they are spoiled brat infantiles with mommy issues, they cannot take disagreement. They lose their freakin' minds.

So don't bother trying to have a discussion with them. They will shape shift, shuck, jive and dissemble - anything but present actual grown up discussion with varying points of view - you know, like the real world.

So it's good that they put us on ignore. For them, they create with their cowardice the world that doesn't exist because it never existed anyway - at least any further than a centimeter or so from mommie's tit which they cannot be far from. They get to imagine that their personal Disneyworld is real. Which is fine for everyone else because they will never have any influence in the real world. Meanwhile we get to laugh at their empty posturing and fulminating.

Sweet!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe people would defend Bill O'Reilly. Have you been around the kind of people who beat their wives or sexually harass their employees? He's about as classic a stereotype as it gets by the way he walks, talks, and feeeeeelz.

We aren't a court and we can't sentence somebody. We are simply people chopping it up and giving out opinions. So save the "Innocent until proven guilty" speech because it's boring when it comes to debate and it really only applies to those with the power to prove someone guilty. Otherwise we can speculate all we want.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I can't believe people would defend Bill O'Reilly. Have you been around the kind of people who beat their wives or sexually harass their employees? He's about as classic a stereotype as it gets by the way he walks, talks, and feeeeeelz.

We aren't a court and we can't sentence somebody. We are simply people chopping it up and giving out opinions. So save the "Innocent until proven guilty" speech because it's boring when it comes to debate and it really only applies to those with the power to prove someone guilty. Otherwise we can speculate all we want.
Like someone said earlier, the hypocrisy in this thread is palpable. All we ever see from this lot is speculation and shaming when someone they dislike gets caught up in a mess. We see speculation galore in many of their posts. But noooooo, let a right wing pundit get accused of something pretty bad, and all of a sudden we are all told to temper our responses and not judge. When does this lot ever refrain from a rush to judgment when anyone they deem"leftiiiizt" has a problem?

If legitimate evidence was released that Bill O is a wife beater, these guys would either defend him or deflect by bringing up the dirty laundry of someone unrelated to this situation. That said, why waste your time on the angry and willfully blind? Save your posts. Do what Im going, simply chuckle at the inane responses fueled by the frustration of these guys who know the country won't ever be what they want it to. The root cause of their frustration is knowing they are powerless to change anything. Hence we have pointless kvetching online.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:

------
When you can't tell the difference between your opinion and a turd, you are Milkshake, embers, Gaylan/FatalGay or Rex.

No one 'defended' O'Reilly. You just can't see past your pathetic, myopic, pissant rage. You need to lie to yousrself, so do that.

You cannot discuss the points, so you give it your (lame) best to tell people what they said.

Two things were brought up - the rule of law instead of your moronic trial by press fantasy and the peril of listening to hearsay in family court matters. You cannot find a phrase or a sentence anywhere in this thread that says otherwise.

So you and your fellow circle jerkers try to tell people what they wrote and what they read. It's here for anyone and everyone to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.