Biggest Simp

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically right now in this relationship with this girl I realized I am the biggest simp ever. She has me listening to usher music and **** and basically I'm over here giving her my all and its obvious that she is not giving me her all.... We been goin out for 2 months and she tells me shes in love with me and she loves me and I tell her it back. She even tells her mom that she wants to marry me. I try to become dis-attached from her but I really have strong feelings for her and I can't.

Don Wha

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. its been 2 months and you are 19. you two are both crazy.

Read around here and learn. Become a man. Become a DJ.

I guess some things you cant read and just learn.

Live --> love--> lose--> learn--> live.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she not giving it her all if she's telling you she loves you after two months... and then telling her mom that she wants to marry you?

Good god, I'd say she's giving you too much of her all.

Get ooouuut. And go bang slvts. You're only 19 once.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
Basically right now in this relationship with this girl I realized I am the biggest simp ever. She has me listening to usher music and **** and basically I'm over here giving her my all and its obvious that she is not giving me her all.... We been goin out for 2 months and she tells me shes in love with me and she loves me and I tell her it back. She even tells her mom that she wants to marry me. I try to become dis-attached from her but I really have strong feelings for her and I can't.
So what exactly is the problem?

What is a simp?

You're in a relationship with a girl you like, and that's a problem?

Can you please clarify?

Reaction score
I think you sub-consciously feel obligated to say I love you back, and she knows this. She's playing the game bro. Be a different story if you were older and you've been together for a few years. It takes time to build true love. If in fact she was the first to say I love you, you should of said, "I know" (with a smirk on your face). Then you probably wouldn't be listening to Usher. lmao.

=VAGO=

Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire your honesty. Understand that by admiting it you may have hit a low. Do some reading around here, take what ever advice works for you and forget the rest. If you wanna be that guy,19 with a baby stroller and a clingy chick, you will. Visualize yourself as a Don Juan and you will eventually become the true Man that you've always dreamed of. That's all,goodbye, for now! >=)

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful. It probably wont happen this early in the relationship, but if you start becoming way more invested than she is, you will start acting like a chump. It's easy to do in LTRs

Don't worry about it, just watch yourself and you'll be fine.

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
We been goin out for 2 months and she tells me shes in love with me and she loves me and I tell her it back. She even tells her mom that she wants to marry me. I try to become dis-attached from her but I really have strong feelings for her and I can't.
Lemmie tell you a little story.

Once upon a time there was a guy names Muska, and he became very smitten with a girl. Muska and the girl went out on a date, and soon after the first date, decided they wanted to be together. Muska loved her, and she told him frequently that he was the perfect boyfriend, and hoped she could keep him forever. They were so happy, until one day, the girl changed....

She grew horns, a spiked tail, and transformed into a completely different person. She bossed Muska around, and made him keep in constant contact with her, or else she would yell and scream and throw a tantrum. Well one day the girl decided she was going to go forget Muska and have fun. She went out and started having fun, and talking and having sex with other guys, and this made Muska sad.

6 months after Muska had met this once-wonderful girl, one week after his birthday, the devil-b*tch let go of Muska, threw him away, and was never hear of again.

THE END

So yeah, she can SAY a whole lot of lovey dove bullsh*t, but the chances of it lasting when they get like that so early, is slim to none, so enjoy what you got with her right now. It probably won't last.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
I'm sorry. Who are you and what the hell is the problem?

All this whining without even discussing what the actual problem is. Wait a minute...are you the girl in the relationship, and you're talking about the man?

Just trying to get the story straight.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now she tells me she cheated on me 2x by kissin two dudes. LOL

SHE DONE ****ED UP LOL. things will definately change.

she solved my problem. i thought i loved her till i heard that. ima milk da cow baby.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^I had a whole speech prepared until I read that last part. Drop her ass.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
now she tells me she cheated on me 2x by kissin two dudes. LOL

SHE DONE ****ED UP LOL. things will definately change.

she solved my problem. i thought i loved her till i heard that. ima milk da cow baby.
See you have learned something on here after all and you also found out that pretty much all women are the same.When i was in high school we had a saying that went " ***** aint nothing but meat on the bone you **** it you suck and then you leave it alone" I find this to still be true to this day:crackup: