Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest Problem to hit my game for awhile!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok the situation is that i was basically stalked and obsessed over by this disabled girl who i've spent the last month or 2 trying to get rid of.

Now i've finally got rid of her,my wingman which is my brother...is now friends with her and will be going out with her and her friends which leaves me without my wingman.

So basically what i'm trying to say is that all through my career (AHHAHA) ...is that i've never really gone out on my own and feel abit insecure about it.

Also i can't hook up with any friends as there either busy or don't really go after girls like i do....and they would probally bring me down to there afc lvl.

So all i'm asking for the people on the board who go to clubs solo...is just a few MAIN tips....yeah i can do a search and i'm just about to.

I just wanted to know if there's anything really important about soloing i should know i do?.

thx

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you go help the other guys (who have no friends) to "keep the wall from falling over" make sure you keep your back straight, and knees slightly bent, so that you don't end up with a back problem lather on:)

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
As i'm on my own i don't really know if i should be just stood at the bar or just stood there whatching the dance floor or moving about the place?....

I know it sounds bad,but i very very little experience of going out alone and am alittle....very very little bit insecure.

Confidence isn't an issue as i have plenty...but going solo does make me feel slightly awkward.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.......

Hey,

If you don't feel like you can handle it on your own take the 'wingman' and his girl with you.

BTW, you don't need a 'wingman'.

cave dweller

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to clubs alone all the time, and I always pick up girls or get lots of bumpin and grinding going on. Ok so here is what I do. I never go too early because you don’t want to be spotted alone just standing there with no one around you, so I usually go when it starts to fill up like around 10:30-12pm so that when I get in, there is an illusion of you being with other people and go to a club that you know is going to be busy so that you will have lots of people around you. When I get in I always buy a drink to make me feel more comfortable. I then start shuffling my way through the crowd of beautiful girls chatting them up, asking if they want to dance. Last time I was at a club alone I picked up this hot Vietnamese girl by just talking to her, we made out the whole night. And if the girls asks if you came with any friends just say "They're somewhere with their girlfriends" Usually the girl wont ask you where your friends are because she is there for the same reason you are and that is to meet single guys or in your case girls (hopefully) lol.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points,but the thing with buying alcohol to releax myself is that i've stopped drinking alcohol from last week when i was really bad after drinking it.