Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

biggest AFC - averaged 8 texts and 3 calls per hour

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, my female friend and went out to the bar. She was very drunk and gave out her number at the bar. She regretted it the next day.

She woke up to 26 text messages and 15 missed calls in six hours. I normally would call bull****, but I saw them.

Biggest AFC ever?

To new DJs, don't do this EVER.

- comic_relief

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only from one dude !?!?! The thirst is real, please give this man some Gatorade !

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
So, my female friend and went out to the bar. She was very drunk and gave out her number at the bar. She regretted it the next day.

She woke up to 26 text messages and 15 missed calls in six hours. I normally would call bull****, but I saw them.

Biggest AFC ever?

To new DJs, don't do this EVER.

- comic_relief
I'm sure she liked it, that's why women go out to clubs and bars, they give their numbers out to thirsty men to later brag about how much attention they get.

MOST MEN don't do this shyt because for one, who has time for it?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Wow. He went full AFCtard... any chance you can post the text messages here, could be hilarious.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is why you don't "text game" girls. If you're going to text a girl you want to get with keep it to the bare bones minimum if you have to text her at all.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the texts were along the lines of "hey, it's Z! I wanted to know if you were available tomorrow to get in touch."

They then went later on to "Why aren't you answering my text messages!"

- comic_relief

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
the texts were along the lines of "hey, it's Z! I wanted to know if you were available tomorrow to get in touch."

They then went later on to "Why aren't you answering my text messages!"

- comic_relief
The guy must literally be retarded. I can't really even imagine how else that is possible.