Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Weekend and i wake up with Acne.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get it often but when I do it seems full force. Does the Sun help or hurt the fight against ACNE

It's such a letdown because im a good looking guy when my face is clear. Funny how ONE thing can just kill all the confidence you have

Life is so much better when you feel CONFIDENT and can look any girl straight into her eyes. What a bummer

Never had a single pimple for MONTHS. Im 30 years old and acne still bites me in the ass

what a joke.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya ya. I'm 26 I still have acne.

The sure way, as I know from fiends, is to go to doctor and get him write a perscription. Expensive. You'd be shading skin and your skinn look dry and unhealthy for a lot of months. But in the end, you'd get rid of acne.

I've used proactive for several years. Works. I've recentely told them to stop sending it to me. 1) Expensive. 2) I found something that works just as good.

I'm using Clearasil ultra daily face wash, morning and evening. Plus for the night I apply bonzoil peroxide. 5% seems to work better than 10%. As benzoil peroxide gets older, it looses it's potency. Thus buy a bottle every month or two. Clearsil ultra lasts about 20 days.

So I have acne and I gotta meet this b1tch. So what? That's my attitude.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
do NOT go get a prescription for oral medicines.

They do not work well and have many side effects, stick to benzoyl peroxide, the % doesn't matter, so i would go with as low as possible, 2.5% works just as well as 5% or 10% with less drying.

Here I wrote a guide on this, I used to be a long time acne sufferer but it's been clear skies for me the past few months.

http://www.sosuccessful.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128