Big time connection between Geo Location & Pvssy Quality

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in los angeles and fell in love with the first girl i met as a young adult ... (before i knew about this community) made the mistake of investing in one girl .. "falling in love" etc.

moved away to a small town to take a job towards the end of my relationship with this chic ...we eventually broke it off and I recently became single ... and dating in this small town (omaha, ne) it's nothing but fat ugly girls/single mothers/etc... the rare decent looking chick with good tangible qualities (educated, smart, possibly non slutty, etc.) has 5000 guys hunting her down and very stuck up (e.g. a 5 acts like a 10).

i used to take it very personally ... "im not attractive enough, wtf, why do i only get pvssy from average chicks, etc."

I recently got a job offer back in los angeles that i will be taking so i changed the zip code in my dating profiles to start meeting girls out there for my impending return back home ... and didn't know simply by changing zip code on my dating profiles from omaha, ne TO los angeles, ca would increase the pvssy quality by 10 fold. Women so much better looking are responding to me, messaging me, giving me their numbers, etc.

this pvssy-scarce small town in nebraska forced me to date down big time ... if i simply live in a bigger city the quality of woman i can attract sky rockets. this has done so much for my confidence ... and something we can all possibly learn from

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, went to school in San Diego for a while. SoCal has by far the highest concentration of beautiful women in the country. A 10 is a 10 wherever, but a 6 or 7 in SoCal would be an 8 or a 9 most other places. You definitely get spoiled.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.

I really found out about it some months back how a dude went to Romania and cleaned up. You can read here.

Places like New York, Boston with so many potentials are much better than places with specific liking. For example most southern girls like southern guys and would mostly only mess with southern dudes so if you're not remotely southern you would be wasting time most of the time with a few conquers here and there.

It's your responsibility to locate yourself where you have the highest opportunity to succeed.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot like that in Midwestern and other medium sized cities and that are rather large too with maybe a population around 1 million or more. I mean there are way more good looking women especially being there's a huge state university, but still many fat, ugly and older women thinking they are hot stuff. Even 30-50 year old, fat, ugly women with kids want a male that looks nearly like a model. If you're less than a male 6 you're out of the dating market all together. Males 6s are jumping on HB1 warpigs. Men are dating down and women are dating up to such a degree that it is ridiculous.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.

I really found out about it some months back how a dude went to Romania and cleaned up. You can read here.
This doesn't surprise me at all.

I'm partially hispanic (white/mexican) and very attracted to latin women and the only latin women here in midwest-omaha are usually ones who don't know english too well/very ethnic/1st generation immigrants.

One consistent theme i hear from them: "women would be throwing themselves all over you in my country" ... i hear this from mexican, cuban, dominican, etc. chicks ALL THE TIME out here.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is common sense---the more women in an area, the more hot ones there will be. Also, the more fat and ugly ones too. Likewise, you will have more good looking guys competing with you as well. Unless its a very small town, it all balances itself out.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One consistent theme i hear from them: "women would be throwing themselves all over you in my country" ... i hear this from mexican, cuban, dominican, etc. chicks ALL THE TIME out here.
Yeah, because they'd be doing their best to have you get them pregnant so you would marry them and bring them to the US...Americans could go to some of these poorer countries and have hot women throwing themselves at them...it has nothing to do with them being attracted to you necessarily and everything to do with them getting out of a place where they are living in poverty with literally no chance at ever getting out of it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well LA has a larger population than Omaha, NE so of course, there will be more hot girls.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea...but there's also more hot guys too.

I'm just getting way higher ratio of responses per messages sent .. and the girls that i do connect with on los angeles okcupid are both much better looking AND much more engaged with me (e.g. receptive to giving me their info/calling/hungry for dates/etc.)