Big thanks to all the posters here

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are FINALLY starting to go my way. Got my first plate going (she is a 6, nothing special but its a start) and I'm meeting up with a solid 8 at a club tonight. Might have another date lined up next week. Yes, things are finally looking up and wanted to say big thanks to all the guys here with your inspirational posts.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanapprentice01 said:
Things are FINALLY starting to go my way. Got my first plate going (she is a 6, nothing special but its a start) and I'm meeting up with a solid 8 at a club tonight. Might have another date lined up next week. Yes, things are finally looking up and wanted to say big thanks to all the guys here with your inspirational posts.

Respect on your progress....

However I'm a little wary of meeting a plate in a club. I always thought initially when I started this gaming thing "oh I'm gonna take her to a club and show her off..."

luckily I had forsight (and booze:D ) to get the chicks to my place and afterwards it would be a "wrap"

If you can get her to your house you golden

peace

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your signature. Who said that?

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
confidence is a great tool. when a master salesman makes a sale, he immediately makes some more sales calls. Its not because hes thinking its his "lucky day", its because when you are confident and "up", it radiates. others sense it, and it works for you. from today on, be indomidable and fearlessly confident. you are gonna be good. go out and conquor, my young DJ.
ps.. we appreciate the gratitude you express to us, but we just gave you the battle plan. YOU deployed and executed. nice going.