Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big problem with lack of energy

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, here's the short version of my problem: I would like to start a regular exercise program (weights + HIIT cardio), but I always feel tired and sleepy, too fatigued to even think about exercise. I seem to get enough sleep at night, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Any advice would be appreciated...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're hitting fatigue.
Maybe chronic fatigue syndrome.

For all I know, big chance is you're stressing and lacking certain mineral. Definitely one of the Vitamin B, forgot which.......... -_-

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I'll try some multivitamins. Although with exams coming up there isn't much I can do about the stress part... :)

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to eat 6 times a day and not 2-3. Your metabilism will go up considerably, this helped me overcome chronic fatigue.

I wake up, eat a high protien and carb breakfast (oatmeal, eggs, whole weat toast) then slam a protien shake around 10 am. You should try to eat a balanced but smaller meal every 3 hours (unless you are bulking, in which case you need to eat like a gorilla and chow down protien in bulk).

Avoid simple sugars (soda, candy, white bread, rolls) and instead eat whole grain, oats, and lean protien early in the day.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the problem with lack of energy is that you AREN'T exercising. Your body is very adaptive and if it doesn't require energy, you aren't going to feel energized at all.

Muscles are enzymes; living breathing cells full of life and requireing energy (calories) to maintain, while fat cells are basically sacks of tissue requireing much less energy to maintain.

Eat quality food that is full of life, like whole grains, vegetables and lean meats, instead of "dead" food like chips and soda which have little to no nutrients.

Stop making excuses for yourself and hit the gym. Work out hard enough, and you'll have no trouble going to sleep.

Start building up the muscle, and eating right, and I guarantee you'll have more energy than you know what to do with.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
No diets

What about pills ?

What energy pills are the best and cheapests?

A freind told me that they are all pretty much vitamins and caffeine so it doesn't matter witch, is it true?

Please i can't fukking diet for the life of me .(No i'm not fat.I'm 180,6'0,i need it for the enregy)

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pills=no good.

You might as well stick to what they said, exercise and live a normal life.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to look at what you're eating. More fresh fruits and vegetables would probably help you. Pepperoni pizza doesn't usually do too much for your energy level. Also, watch your refined sugar intake.

And like these guys said, you need to start exercising to feel better.

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slashco i'm having your problem too, feel too tired but i do have enough sleep.strange, but what saine said can be a good answer to my problems.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
:mad:

ThnxamilYon!:rolleyes:

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnGalt
Muscles are enzymes? I don't think so.
sheesh, I banged that out too quick ... muscles REQUIRE enzymes to work; my point being that having more enzymes around will mean more energy. And you get that through exercise (I recommend lifting).

ATP (the energy that muscles need) come from enzymes, which are living protiens that are behind ALL biochemical activities in the body.

Why can't a couch potato run a marathon (easily) one day, but after about 3 months of training or so can do it readily?

Well, making more muscle increases your metabolism, which increases your enzyme production so you can have a higher capacity of energy for the next day. So saying "Im too tired to go to the gym" ... well DUH!!! :rolleyes:

B.A.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xyzzy

ATP (the energy that muscles need) come from enzymes, which are living protiens that are behind ALL biochemical activities in the body.
Mmmm, some people may interpret that differently. "ATP come from enzymes".... rather than appear to be "busting you balls", putting you down and picking on small details, could you go into a bit more detail on ATP synthesis please?

- B.A.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
could you go into a bit more detail on ATP synthesis please?
The process is a bit detailed for a quick post, so here are some links:

"A muscle cell has some amount of ATP floating around that it can use immediately, but not very much -- only enough to last for about three seconds. To replenish the ATP levels quickly, muscle cells contain a high-energy phosphate compound called creatine phosphate. The phosphate group is removed from creatine phosphate by an enzyme called creatine kinase, and is transferred to ADP to form ATP. "

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/sports-physiology2.htm

"Energy enzymes - A set of 10 enzymes allows a cell to perform glycosis. Another eight enzymes control the citric-acid cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle). These two processes together allow a cell to turn glucose and oxygen into adenosine triphosphate, or ATP"

http://science.howstuffworks.com/cell3.htm

"THREE ENZYME SYSTEMS TO CREATE ATP"

http://www.indoorclimbing.com/muscles.html