Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Problem. Shortened version on 4th post by me.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THERE IS A SHORTENED VERSION OF THIS ON THE 4th POST THATS 2 PAGES LONG AS OPPOSED TO 4

A long while ago, my girlfriend drank with a bunch of guys. Needless to say, I voiced my opinion and said that I didn't approve of her drinking with other guys because it made me uncomfortable. So I went to break up with her and here’s what she said:

"Okay, fine, I won't drink anymore then."

So I was like, "Well, I really don't want to control your life, you're young and you should do whatever you want, just like I should do whatever it is that I want.”

and she says, "No, I'm not drinking out of my own choice, and I don't see the point in drinking anymore, anyway."

So it's been about 2 months and she hasn't drank (even while i was away in California for 2 weeks, i know for sure because my friends said she didn't.)

Okay, so here's where the plot thickens.

There was this one particular incident that caused me to finally put my foot down. She got drunk with 3 guys. For a very, very good reason, this pissed me off tremendously. It was absolutely horrible judgement on her part. She was extremely apologetic, and like I said, when I went to break up with her over it, she offered to stop drinking completely, so I mean, I figured why not. She learned from her mistake and offered a solution.

And here's where the stupid drama starts:

There's 4 people involved in this (their names are changed): Jerry, Bryson, Tom, and my girlfriend. This all took place in a car.

When we do finally make up, she says to me, "Oh by the way, Bryson said that he was going to tell you that I fvcked Jerry, but I really didn't. I couldn't tell if he was saying it as a joke or not but I figured I'd let you know."

Now at this point i'm like "WHAT!?"

But she just says, "I only told you because I didn't want you to hear from somebody like a week later that I fvcked this random kid when it really wasn't true so I thought I'd tell you up-front."

But I called up Bryson and confronted him about this.

I asked him what happened, to which he replies "Nothing really happened, Jerry and your girlfriend were just in the back of the car being drunken idiots cuz they needed to sober up before they went home."

I confronted him about what he said. He's like "No she's lying, I never said that."

More High School Drama bull****. Whatever, I doubt she fvcked this kid because I really doubt she'd do that to me, and plus this kid Jerry is kind of fat and not particularly attractive. In addition to that, how are you supposed to have sex in a car, especially with 2 other people in it? So I decided to believe my girlfriend.

So then, I go into school and this kid goes up to me and says, "I heard your gf hooked up with Jerry." I reply no, I don't think so"

So I go up to Tom,during my History class. Tom was driving the car that night. I ask him what happened. He replies, "oh she was all over him but I couldn't really see what was going on since I was driving."

Now this makes no sense because Bryson said that nothing happened. So by now I'm really puzzled. It makes no sense that neither of these people have no motivation to lie, yet they have two opposite stories.

So finally, I go up to Jerry and ask HIM what happened. I basically say to him, "Listen, I know you guys had a lot to drink and at this point I'm sick of trying to figure this out. This is turning into way more trouble than it's worth and I just want the truth. I really won't be mad at you if anything did happen, but of course I'll be pissed at my girlfriend. So can you please just tell me the truth of what happened?"

And he replies, "Well, I dont know what you consider cheating but my lips didnt touch hers."

And then i ask him, "Well did she TRY to hook up with you or anything? Because Tom says she was all over you, but Bryson said the opposite of that."

and he's like "What?!? No, she wasn't trying to hook up with me. I mean yea, we were drunk, but it was just some harmless flirting. Nothing to get bent out of shape over. Once again, your girlfriend did drink with a bunch of guys, but she was faithful."

So finally, I ask my girlfriend. I ask her what happened, she says "My head was on his shoulder and his arm was around me and he tried to kiss me but I said no, I have a boyfriend. He kept trying to hook up with me and finally he tried to kick me out of the car but somehow they still drove me home. I was very very drunk, I'll admit that, it was a terrible decision, but I didn't cheat on you. The only reason I drank with them in the first place was because I was bored and I felt like drinking and they were the only ones with alcohol"

So this is a ****load for me to think about. I tell my girlfriend that we need to take a break. At this point, I'm going away to California for 2 weeks, and I'll have time to sort everything out and think about all this. I say that we're still dating, but I just need a little time away from her to think about it. I just had to decide who to trust. I'm not really good friends with any of the kids. The person that I trust the most out of those people is my girlfriend. So after getting back from CA I decided to believe her for these reasons:

*most of the people in the car said nothing really happened, except for Tom (and I guess your perception on what's considered 'acceptable' differs from person to person)

*Jerry isn't exactly the most attractive kid

*I really would be surprised if my girlfriend did anything, once again, especially with this kid Jerry.

So everything's good and I'm pretty much over the whole thing. A week later, my best friend says to me: "Oh, I asked Jerry about what happened that night when your gf drank."

and i'm like very casually, "Oh, what did he say?"

and he says, "Jerry said that your girlfriend was like ridiculously drunk and trying to hook up with him. Jerry said that she even took off her pants while in the car!"

Now at this point I'm absolutely shocked. I'm just so absolutely fed up with the bull****.

So I call up Jerry and ask him about all this. And he's like "Here, your girlfriend's with me, talk to her about it." (by the way, my girlfriend was with Jerry because they were just hanging out at the beach like in a group of like 15 kids. They work together and they live in the same town, so bumping into eachother is inevitable.)

So Jerry tries to get the phone away from him as fast as possible and like walks away. So I say to my girlfriend, "Please just put Jerry on the phone, I have to talk to him."

Jerry refuses to get on the phone. So i say to my gf, "So, I think you might have left out a minor detail with that night a few weeks ago. DID YOU EVER PLAN ON TELLING ME YOU TOOK YOUR PANTS OFF?"

To which she replies in complete shock, "WHAT!?"

and she's like "Who told you that?"

and I tell her that I heard it from Jerry (which I did, indirectly).

So my girlfriend is PISSED off at Jerry because my gf is obviously going to say she didn't take her pants off. jerry still won't get on the phone with me after I wanted to talk to him

Finally I get him on the phone and ask, "Why would you say something like that if it isn't true?"

To which he replies, "Whatever dude I don't care just believe your girlfriend." in a very nonchalant way (he's obviously sick of hearing all this ****)

So obviously my girlfriend confronts him and asks, "Listen, stop spreading that rumor."

My girlfriend says that Jerry denies ever saying any of that. I never talked to Jerry about the whole thing. And this happened like a month ago so it's a little too late now.

In the end, I decided to believe my girlfriend for the following reasons:

*Everyone else failed to mention that she took her pants off, and that's kind of a noteworthy thing. Just the fact that it came up a month later is a little weird

*Jerry might have said this with sarcasm and my friend didn’t notice. My friend isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

*It's kind of hard to take your pants off when you're drunk in a cramped, moving car

*When I asked my girlfriend about it, she said it wasn't true and it didn't seem like she was lying (although she is a good liar so who knows)

*Jerry is a complete scumbag, and was probably mad that my girlfriend turned him down when he tried to hook up with her. And even while she was completely drunk, she still wouldn't hook up with him, so he was probably just angry and made up a nasty rumor (or at least that's what I think)

*If my girlfriend really had done all that stuff, she would have never told me about the night in the first place. She could have easily just said she hung out at one of her friend's house and never drank to begin with. Plus, she did admit that she was really drunk, so I mean, she was pretty honest with me.

*She's usually really, really honest with me

Now here are the reasons I'm a little skeptical

*Jerry said, "I don't know what you consider hooking up, but my lips didn't touch hers." Maybe he meant she took her pants off? But I don't know, it just seems a little ridiculous
*Just the fact that it IS so ridiculous. Like, how do you make something like that up?
*Tom said she was all over him and all that stuff, but I mean, wouldn't he mention that she took her pants off?
*My girlfriend has lied to me about serious stuff before. But that was before we were going out, so that's a little different.

So I just thought I'd get your guys' opinion.
In my deepest heart, I do believe her, but I just wanted your opinion because I think of it every now and then (although I think of it much less compared to when it first happened).

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just wait until the movie comes out ;)

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao. wow i put this post in word and its 4 pages long. I'll make it a little shorter.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shortened version

I made a shortened version. If you want the detailed version go to the first post.

A long while ago, my girlfriend drank with a bunch of guys. It made me uncomfortable so I decided to break up with her. When I did, she offered to stop drinking completely, and that it was her own choice.

Okay, so here's where the plot thickens.

And here's where the stupid drama starts:

There's 4 people involved in this (their names are changed): Jerry, Bryson, Tom, and my girlfriend. This all took place in a car.

So I go to break up with her, as stated above, and she offers her solution. When we do finally make up, she says to me, "Oh by the way, Bryson said that he was going to tell you that I fvcked Jerry, but I really didn't. I couldn't tell if he was saying it as a joke or not but I figured I'd let you know."

But she just says, "I only told you because I didn't want you to hear from somebody like a week later that I fvcked this random kid when it really wasn't true so I thought I'd tell you up-front."

I asked Bryson what happened, to which he replies "Nothing really happened, Jerry and your girlfriend were just in the back of the car being drunken idiots cuz they needed to sober up before they went home."

I confronted him about what he said. He's like "No she's lying, I never said that."

More High School Drama bull****. Whatever, I doubt she fvcked this kid because I really doubt she'd do that to me, and plus this kid Jerry is kind of fat and not particularly attractive. In addition to that, how are you supposed to have sex in a car, especially with 2 other people in it? So I decided to believe my girlfriend.

So then, I go into school and this kid goes up to me and says, "I heard your gf hooked up with Jerry." I reply no, I don't think so"

So I go up to Tom,during my History class. Tom was driving the car that night. I ask him what happened. He replies, "oh she was all over him but I couldn't really see what was going on since I was driving." This makes no sense cuz Bryson said the opposite..

So finally, I go up to Jerry and ask HIM what happened. I basically say to him, "Listen, I know you guys had a lot to drink and at this point I'm sick of trying to figure this out. This is turning into way more trouble than it's worth and I just want the truth. I really won't be mad at you if anything did happen, but of course I'll be pissed at my girlfriend. So can you please just tell me the truth of what happened?"

And he replies, "Well, I dont know what you consider cheating but my lips didnt touch hers."

And then i ask him, "Well did she TRY to hook up with you or anything? Because Tom says she was all over you, but Bryson said the opposite of that."

and he's like "What?!? No, she wasn't trying to hook up with me. I mean yea, we were drunk, but it was just some harmless flirting. Nothing to get bent out of shape over. Once again, your girlfriend did drink with a bunch of guys, but she was faithful."

So finally, I ask my girlfriend. I ask her what happened, she says "My head was on his shoulder and his arm was around me and he tried to kiss me but I said no, I have a boyfriend. He kept trying to hook up with me and finally he tried to kick me out of the car but somehow they still drove me home. I was very very drunk, I'll admit that, it was a terrible decision, but I didn't cheat on you. The only reason I drank with them in the first place was because I was bored and I felt like drinking and they were the only ones with alcohol"

So everything's good and I'm pretty much over the whole thing. A week later, my best friend says to me: "Oh, I asked Jerry about what happened that night when your gf drank."

and i'm like very casually, "Oh, what did he say?"

and he says, "Jerry said that your girlfriend was like ridiculously drunk and trying to hook up with him. Jerry said that she even took off her pants while in the car!"

So I call up Jerry and ask him about all this. And he's like "Here, your girlfriend's with me, talk to her about it." They coincidentally were in a group together.

Jerry refuses to get on the phone. So i say to my gf, "So, I think you might have left out a minor detail with that night a few weeks ago. DID YOU EVER PLAN ON TELLING ME YOU TOOK YOUR PANTS OFF?"

To which she replies in complete shock, "WHAT!?"

and she's like "Who told you that?"

and I tell her that I heard it from Jerry (which I did, indirectly).

Finally I get him on the phone and ask, "Why would you say something like that if it isn't true?"

To which he replies, "Whatever dude I don't care just believe your girlfriend." in a very nonchalant way (he's obviously sick of hearing all this ****)

So obviously my girlfriend confronts him and asks, "Listen, stop spreading that rumor."
My girlfriend says that Jerry denies ever saying any of that. I never talked to Jerry about the whole thing. And this happened like a month ago so it's a little too late now.

So I just thought I'd get your guys' opinion. Obviously if she took her pants off in front of 3 guys I’ll dump her @$$ in a heartbeat.
In my deepest heart, I do believe her, but I just wanted your opinion because I think of it every now and then (although I think of it much less compared to when it first happened).

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess no one cares. And I suppose that sort of answers my question:

I shouldn't care either. I already made my decision and I think it's the right one. Plus, it's kind of a trivial thing anyway.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust is a very valuable thing. Once it is broken it can't be put back together. She has broken your trust. I would break up with her!

What was your decision?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok..well there is one logical angle to look it through,i would go with what the driver said..because he obviously wasn't piss drunk.Now if i was in jerry's shoes and something happened with your gf i would deny everything and make nothing of it (like he did at first) to YOU.Anyway long story short i believe something did happen but they didn't have sex and everyone lies because..nobody can remember ****,except the driver IMO.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GloriouslyInsane said:
Ok..well there is one logical angle to look it through,i would go with what the driver said..because he obviously wasn't piss drunk.Now if i was in jerry's shoes and something happened with your gf i would deny everything and make nothing of it (like he did at first) to YOU.Anyway long story short i believe something did happen but they didn't have sex and everyone lies because..nobody can remember ****,except the driver IMO.
The driver said he didn't really see anything because he was driving. Which sounds to me like may have seen something but wants to stay out of the situation.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that's kind of a different way to look at it.

I appreciate everyone's input. I like this forum because the viewpoints are always brutally honest, even though they may not be the most pleasant.

But the other thing is, how are you supposed to take your pants off in a cramped car, especially while intoxicated? and in addition to that, WHAT WOULD POSSESS YOU TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

I mean, I've been really really really drunk to the point where I woke up the next morning still absolutely wasted, and I've never done anything THAT out of character.

And like I said, this kid Jerry isn't exactly the most attractive kid. He's kind of overweight, and I don't know...I just don't picture it happening. But at the same time, you guys do have a point with Tom, the driver being otherwise unbiased.

But then again, Tom is EXTREMELY protective of his girlfriends. Like, he won't even let his girlfriend wear low-cut tops around other guys! So I mean, it could be a perception thing.

It's a pretty tough situation. I just need to think things through and really make sure that I make the right decision.

I think it really just boils down to whether I can trust my girlfriend or not. I think that if I can't trust my girlfriend, then I should just end it. Everyone in the car has a pretty valid story, I just have to decide.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLW,sure thing is girls turn upside down character-wise when intoxicated,i picked up before girls with bfs while they were drunk :D (shame on me i know) and seen countless other occurences aswell.It IS possible she threw herself at him.Another thing that you failed to mention is how close of friends of yours are the males in the story,i would always believe a bro over a girl anyday!

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's another thing. I've never talked to these kids in my life before.

I talk to Tom maybe a tiny bit in school but not really.

The person that I know best is Bryson. But I have only hung out with maybe a few times.

So I mean, the person that I know the best is my girlfriend.