Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big neck

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
any tips for increasing neck size...been doing shoulder shrugs and lateral raises...anything else?

thanks

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lateral raises won't do much for your neck. Shrugs will hit your traps and gives secondary work to your neck.

There is a Hammer Strength machine for the neck, but I figure you would have to go to a gym geared towards football players to find it.

Or, you can buy yourself this head harness with a chain attached to it, that you can hook up to a pulley station (where you do tri pressdowns, cable biceps work) and do your exercises there.

I have no idea what it's called, at my gym the meatheads called it the "gimp mask" after that scene in "Pulp Fiction" I'm sure you know what scene I'm referring to !

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ozzfest
any tips for increasing neck size...been doing shoulder shrugs and lateral raises...anything else?

thanks
Put one hand on the side of your head and press your head against your hand ... and have your hand budge slowly. Repeat with the other side of your head. And also, when doing big, multi joint lifts, such as deads, squats, dips, whatever, add extra muscle tension by tightening your neck while lifting.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ozzfest

thanks
Ya like diesel said you can get a neck harness..its called a plain old "neck developer." I was really excited about it at first..but i cant really figure out how to use the damn thing. It always slips off when I try to do neck raises and stuff.

ddboswell

Reaction score
Start giving head. That will get your neck big and strong.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ddboswell
Start giving head. That will get your neck big and strong.
ya, ddboswell probably has a monstrous neck.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
ya, ddboswell probably has a monstrous neck.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dats the very first thing dat crossed my mind AS SOON AS i read it.

HAHAHAHAHA :D