Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big mistake most guys make

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading a lot of the posts I see on this site, I see somewhat of a common thread. It’s also a huge mistake which loses the girl for you every time. That mistake is not physically escalating kino on the girl. It’s a huge problem for some because you think you’ve done everything right to that point. And quite possible true, but the girl loses interest and you don’t even know why. Kino escalation is a HUGE and integral part of the game! It is a step that CANNOT be skipped or omitted! This what leads to sex, and I’m sure that’s what we all ultimately want right?

There are 3 things that commonly happen to most guys, and becomes a sticking point. I know it was huge for me too. They both end up with the girl being not interested. The first problem is the guy that never initiates any physical touch at all. You approach the girl and you are having a good conversation. She’s laughing, having a good time, and seems to be genuinely enjoying your company. She may even be showing you some IOI’s, touching her hair, smiling at you, body language pointed towards you, and so on. Things are going well, but you have not touched her at all. After a conversation of about 45 minutes to 1 hour, the girl begins to think, I like this guy, but why hasn’t he made a move on me? He must not be very confident with himself. He must not have a lot of experience with women. I guess I’m not really interested in him, I need a man who’s more alpha. This lead you right into the nice guy friend zone.

The next guy does the exact same thing, except after 30-45 minutes of conversation he goes in for the kiss and gets shot down. Not only did this guy wait too long to make a move, but he also did not escalate properly. The girl thinks this way, she’s already lost interest because you didn’t make a move on her earlier, now you’re making a move on her and she feels creeped out. Now you are the weird creepy stalker guy that’s just trying to make out with her.

The third guy is the one that’s the most common. You are the guy that upon starting the conversation with her, use some friendly, non-threatening touching. You give her high 5’s, touch her arm, touch her knee, put your arm around her, and even give her a friendly hug. Maybe if you’re lucky you get a kiss on the cheek. You probably got her phone # and even set up a time to meet up again. Everything to this point has been pretty good, and you’re feeling pretty high right now. You meet up for your date with her and the touching never goes past the hand holding and hugging. You want to kiss her, but you feel there’s never the right time or opportunity. You try to set up another date with her but she starts flaking on you, and you never get another opportunity again. She did like you and she was attracted to you, but she lost interest because you were not man enough to make a move on her. She wanted you to kiss her and seduce her.

To win this part of the game you must escalate and do it properly, and here is how you do it. Upon your approach you must start touching her immediately. Start with non-invasive, friendly, non-threatening, playful touches. I like to start with high 5’s. It’s easy and almost certain to get compliance every time. She must be comfortable with your touch before she will let you touch her most intimate places. Your conversation with her is actually the distraction you use to escalate up the ladder. Always make a move on each high note. This will get you more compliance. An easy sign to look for is when she laughs, or smiles really big. Once you see the sign, make another move. Keep climbing up the ladder each time. You can do this fairly quickly and even land the make out within the first 15-30 minutes of conversation, but only if you’ve escalated properly, and received no resistance from her. If she resists, show no reaction, and continue the conversation. Take two steps backwards on your escalation and try again a few minutes later. If she’s having a good time and you are making her laugh, most times she won’t even notice that you are escalating on her because she’s comfortable with your touch. Once you get to the point where she does notice it, she’s usually ok with it, and wants you to continue. This is usually the point where you are making out with hands all over each other.

Here is a basic ladder for you to follow: handshakes & high 5’s, hand on shoulders & arms, hand on elbows, hand on knees, hand on upper back, arm around her side hug, hand on small of back, touching each other’s hands & hand holding, hand on thigh, both hands on waist, full frontal hugging, hair, face, light kissing, hand on ass, hand on inner thigh, kissing with tongue, grabbing ass, hand on side of breasts, kissing neck, grabbing breasts, kissing breasts, hand on vag, finger in vag, sex!

The woman wants to be seduced by the man she’s attracted to. If she is attracted to you, she will allow you to escalate. She WANTS you to. Good conversation alone will not get you laid. When you escalate properly the woman sees you as a confident man who knows what he wants and knows how to get it. That makes you even more attractive in her eyes.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
thevilittletroll said:
The woman wants to be seduced by the man she’s attracted to. If she is attracted to you, she will allow you to escalate.

^^^^that is the mosty critical part many men think game conqueres all.. no it does not!!! it just helps in situations where she is already physically attracted to you..

most women will only allow you to run game on them is the are attracted.. game game does not create attraction is amplifies it.. is there is not there will be none..

the harder she makes you work and try the less physical attraction their is.. and women have many options so there are seldom any second chances or reconsiderations..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes but if she's attracted to you, she will touch you first, whether playfully or by extending her hand for a handshake. At that point, talk for 15 minutes, tell her (don't ask her) to write her number down (or call you from her phone), kiss her on the cheek (or maybe lips) goodbye. From then on, every time you see her you should kiss her upon greeting her.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this post is so on the money its unbelievable, if theres one mistake i make is not escalating fast enough even when i know its there for me on a plate

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
^^^^that is the mosty critical part many men think game conqueres all.. no it does not!!! it just helps in situations where she is already physically attracted to you..

most women will only allow you to run game on them is the are attracted.. game game does not create attraction is amplifies it.. is there is not there will be none..

the harder she makes you work and try the less physical attraction their is.. and women have many options so there are seldom any second chances or reconsiderations..

I agree. Also, I've fclosed many girls without ever kinoing them. Probably most of them I didn't touch them until I was ready to fclose. I'm not saying that kino is not useful. It can amplify attraction that is there but it is not going to create it. And kino is a 2-edged sword. Too much, too soon can decrease attraction. And if there is little attraction kino can be interpreted as "creepy perv" by the girl. Bottom line is if you have attraction you don't have to kino her or escalate on a schedule to get the fclose same night.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roissy:
The effectiveness of kino — the act of casually (and calculatingly) touching a woman during a pickup to establish your sexual interest, to make her comfortable with the idea of sex with you, and to guide her away from putting you in the friend zone — is confirmed by a scientific study
Previous research has shown that light tactile contact increases compliance to a wide variety of requests. However, the effect of touch on compliance to a courtship request has never been studied. In this paper, three experiments were conducted in a courtship context. In the first experiment, a young male confederate in a nightclub asked young women to dance with him during the period when slow songs were played. When formulating his request, the confederate touched (or not) the young woman on her forearm for 1 or 2 seconds. In the second experiment, a 20-year-old confederate approached a young woman in the street and asked her for her phone number. The request was again accompanied by a light touch (or not) on the young woman’s forearm. In both experiments, it was found that touch increased compliance to the man’s request. A replication of the second experiment accompanied with a survey administered to the female showed that high score of dominance was associated with tactile contact. The link between touch and the dominant position of the male was used to explain these results theoretically.
Kino and compliance are two integral parts of seduction.* There are plenty of posts in the Chateau archives covering these two important topics. If you are not touching a woman early on in a pickup, chances are you will fail to get her number, let alone a lay. Don’t listen to indignant feminists when they claim that men should keep their hands to themselves until they are invited to touch; the truth is, as it often is when feminists and their distorted beliefs are the subject, the complete opposite: men who touch early and without permission are the ones who win girls’ hearts.

Why do women respond so positively to kino from men, to the point of complying with the men’s requests for a slow dance or a phone number? The answer is in the survey results of the study: kino is associated with male dominance. And women LOVE LOVE LOVE male dominance. If you need a reminder:

Chicks dig power.
Men dig beauty.

Salesmen have known the secret of kino for ages, which is why the best salesmen, if you’re paying attention, will find a way to lightly put their hand on your elbow when they’re guiding you to their product. Kino is a little trickier in male-on-male interactions, though, because the same dominance display that works to sexually arouse women will cause another man to bristle like a porcupine.

Women also emphasize touch more than men do. If you go shopping with a woman, you’ll notice how often she caresses linens or traces a finger along furniture and vases. A woman lives in the world of touch, exquisite touch, and a man who can create that bond of touch early in a pickup will leave a bigger impression on her than a man who keeps his hands firmly by his side.

Kino leads to small acts of compliance, which eventually lead to the big act of compliance for sex. Nonverbal kino — hand on upper arm, then forearm, then thigh — isn’t the only way to escalate a seduction through its stages. Creating an emotional connection with graduated verbal compliance — asking a series of increasingly personal and sexual questions — is like the conversational form of kino. The two together — nonverbal and verbal compliance — combine to create a powerful arousal in women.

*Works on sluts and non-sluts, proles and SWPLs alike!

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2011/06/24/yet-another-study-validates-game/

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread along with most threads on this message board all basically revolve around the same thing. Being afraid of women.

And why do guys fear women (hence are afraid to touch, flirt, kiss, etc..)? Because they put them on a pedestal. That creates a need for perfection. Perfection is not possible and so fear of messing up is the only outcome which leads to a never ending cycle of crap. Treat them all the same guys. Done.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I think a lot of guys wait too long or are too busy trying to "find" the perfect moment, but you just have to do it. When a girl is feeling me one of my favorite moves is to just interrupt her mid-sentence with a kiss. Not without applying some earlier kino on her first and I know she is totally into it. But for a girl, if she likes a guy and he just interrupts her and kisses her out of nowhere it gets her so hott for you.

Don't forget the art of "seeding" as well. Sometimes I will bring up certain topics and nonchalantly direct them into the direction that I want them to go. This makes it more easier to appear as a more confident and "sexual" man.

Even if they are cheesy as hell. You could bring up something about her hands (maybe a ring, or a bracelet etc.. or even get HS status on her and play the "hand size game") and just use it as an excuse to touch her hands. She will see right through it, but the fact that you are initiating touching her she will pick up on it and be receptive to you.

I've never really had a problem initiating kino. Sometimes I'll do something really random like start playing the drum with my fingers on her knee. Sometimes I'll poke her. Sometimes I'll playfully even punch her. It's the same kind of crap we did back in Junior High and High School. Woman love the BUILD UP of escalation. They WANT to feel those butterflies. So give them to her.

-Scars

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, take advantage of negs.

You can start making fun of her about something and when she pulls her "Omg! You're so mean!" act you just use it an excuse to hug her and say "You know I'm just playing girl."

They eat that kind of sh!t up.

Attraction, escalation, and comfort all in one move.

-Scars

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Agreed. I think a lot of guys wait too long or are too busy trying to "find" the perfect moment, but you just have to do it.

i have thought to myself the same thing in the past about this. i would say the time is not right, or her friends are around. the reality is that it doesnt really matter. perfect example of this, one time i was gaming a 3 set in a bar, it was way early in the night so nobody was hammered drunk yet. as i was gaming my target i introduce my wingman. within about 10 mins he was making out with one of the obstacles right next to us. we were all sitting at a small pub table. my target didnt care, and neither did their other gf. they acted like it wasnt even happening, they could care less.

Don't forget the art of "seeding" as well. Sometimes I will bring up certain topics and nonchalantly direct them into the direction that I want them to go. This makes it more easier to appear as a more confident and "sexual" man.

seeding def works. i field tested this out 100 times at least. when i'm gaming the chick i will mention a few different times about making out. i'll say something like i have trophies in my closet i can show you for being the world's best kisser. i'll tell a story about how i like to get drunk and make out with random hot chicks, i'm a serial make out artist. what hapens is once you seed them, they start thinking about what it would be like to kiss you. when you make your move later, they've already thought about it, and they are ok with it. not only does this work for kissing the chick, but it also works with sex as well.