Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Fights SEX **** Down MY gf is a *****

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
But I still Like her :D

Big problem i Get horny and wanna have sex with her shes naked in my bed but says she is not horny which is bull ****

we Had lots of sex before now shes holding it off a little we are in a funny kind of relationship

what happens when i get horny, when i wanna have sex with her and she dosnt I get sexually clingy i go rub myself on her bite her and play fight

She gets so aggresive when i do this swears at me beats me up crys and says she wants to leave me and then drop her home, which is the same bull**** over and over again and its so anooying.

I dont tell her i want sex because to me thats needy and will give her alot of power but i do wana have lots of it with her...

what is the best way i can get to have more sex with her

Ps when we do have sex it is amazing!!

shes a strange girl coz i like to foreplay she dont she just wants it straigt in her...

but this situation is bad i need to find a solution or she will be gone because of my aggressive sexual attitude

But dont stick up for her coz she is a ***** and i need advice but i like her shes my baby

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how long haver you two been together?

live by this motto and believe it...

"What you wont do, someone else will, and what she wont do, someone else would be happy to"

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score

Show a lack of interest in her sexually...watch what happens.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
sinful said:

Show a lack of interest in her sexually...watch what happens.
And get 2 other women to F, while your GF BSes you and Fs other dudes...

My rule is that as soon as a woman starts with holding sex its been over between you two for a while..

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been dating for 3 months and this is going on?? Hell man, my g/f and I still go at it 3x a day and we've been dating for 6.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
If your fighting for sex at 3 months, I think your in deep trouble. I would push her back until she starts putting out more. I would make sure she knows why your pushing her back as well. You can never let women use sex as a weapon.