Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Fight Brings Everything Out!!!

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 MONTHS AGO i seduced a beautiful girl who was different from many i have seduced and attracted before

Now for me it she was just another girl, however this girl was petite not very attractive and not even close to some of the women i have dated in terms of attarctiveness

But I sued my normal routine and got her we became bf and gf and started spending alot of time togthere

Now here is a problem i am attarctive and also have a appealing pysical body now you can imagine when we went out girls gave her bad looks started flirting with me bla bla bla... girls use to even ask her is that your bf he is hot and comments like that

i met her freind who is much better looking but did not apeal to me i liked my girl and wanted things to be great all the time....i used kino with her friend early on and attarcted her to,

but i only did it to show my gf that i can get on with her best friends.

She blew up the next day we had a fight she wanted to push me out of anything pysical because she thought she would become to attached

anyway after that day we made up because of my charm and hey things were back on

everything was amazing i was so happy life was just peachy.

she went on hoilday for 2 weeks and then AGAIN bang, this time on msn all her insecurites showed up she wanted to push me out of everything and again i felt like **** because i liked her i wanted to be with her, not because of her looks but because she was very caring normal nothing too crazy very intelligent bal bla bla

anyhow she came back and we started spending much more time togethere after hey i re attarcted her and she was mine again....

She has her exams in 2 months time and i knew she needed time to study
but i was clearly a distraction from her study and she didnt get much sleep and use to explode we had many fights

she would just come over sleep and it would piss me off not much pysical activities but not only that we use to play fight alot and now she just doesnt like it and blows up if i start it ...

well again i went to see her where she studys after she didnt pick up a call from me which no matter what she always has time for....

anyway i see her back to my place it is..... she slept i pissed up starting hitting her with pillows and she exloded threw wine over me lasted for 4 hours big war and she wanted to leave and never come back...

but again i managed to keep her close to me and everythign was fine we slpet she set her alarm for the morning she had to leave early..

i started to make noises and be crazy and this was the last straw she EXPLODED beat the **** out of me Cryed took all her stuff and ran downstairs waiting for me to drop her off..

started saying really hurtful things to me about how im not all that how everything she and her friend did was a setup and how she kept testing me and bal bla bla

i got ready and took her back to her place she didint say anything nothing no pyiscial stuff...

well we got back to her place she took all her stuff, she came back into the car and said hey take me to the tube,,, i did she gave me one hug no kiss and went away........

After all the amazing times we spent together it seemed over in a blink of a eye everything our passion our future plans she wanted to take me to hong kong

over i was really angry in the car after she left i was sad 2 and my driving was very bad

Thing is i know she cant call m,e she never has cred and i just want things to be the way the were i know if she saw me it would just be anoying she just wants to study but i just want to be close in anyway ...

I feel ****ed up because i dont know if its over or not....

if it is over it will kill me for a while i have been in this situation b4 it will hurt hard

if its not i will be happy

she is very insecure which makes her testing and games never stop.....

but i like her

what may i do ? i dont feel too good now

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing:

You ask "is it over or not". If you are not the one making that decision, you should be. It's your life. Also you need to admit to yourself when its time to move on. You can find someone better and more compatable for you, you need to play the field.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it's done, and why bother worrying about it.

Flirting and kinoing her friend just to show you could get it sounded like an insecure move to me and I can understand how that would piss her off. How would you feel if she acted like a slut and flirted/kinoed your friends with you around? If you are in shape and good looking im sure she knew you could get other women.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
StoneCold said:
After all the amazing times we spent together it seemed over in a blink of a eye everything our passion our future plans..

That is how females are... they have an emotional switch on today off tomorrow..

Men take longer to love but love deeper women love quick but more shallow..

You had more power tan her in the relationship and women hate that...

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story almost exactly echoes my past relationship with my girl. She's very into her studies, insecure of other girls who I have been with when they are around, flips out over her insecurities, etc. Take my advice, it's not healthy.

However, this is really a choice you have to make. She obviously still has feelings for you, but she can't stand the fact that you may have better things ahead while she is still standing in place. It's a natural feeling, and I'm sure you'd feel similar if she was a 10/10 killer girl who had guys up on her all the time and you were some chump.

The difference between you and her is that you have self-confidence, which she is lacking.

It really comes down to what you want. Sometimes it's good to have a girl who isn't over confident in herself, just so you know that you can keep her under control. Other times, it's a pain because you have to spend all your time bringing her self confidence back up to where it should be. You know that she will most likely never cheat on you under normal circumstances, and she will always love you just because she knows she probably can't do better.

Are you happy? Do the good times outweigh the bad times? Can you see yourself having more fun with someone else. I recommend you spend a week or two away from this girl and then evaluate those feelings. Right now you're still in that "relationship" sort of feeling, so of course you want her. Spend some time with yourself, gather your thoughts, then make an educated decision.