Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Brother Rant.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a stupid, f*cked up show.

I had the mis-fortune to walk into the room while my sister was watching it. It struck me how full of AW's, gays and transvestites it was, all falling out like a school-yard and they were all 12. How the hell is that entertaining (unless they start brawling?)

Then I got even more p*ssed when one of the AW's said "The transvestite (man to woman) fancies us, she must do, she's a man" - I mean come on!, so every guy fancies you? Dumb b!tch.

I'd happily keep them locked up.

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, its a sh!t show. Basically about a bunch of people living together...gee, isn't that what most college kids go through anyway?

Personally I rank it in the crapheap, along with sports and current affair shows. However, people seem to like it, so I guess theres the reason its shown.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely. It's a terrible show and they somehow manage to find the most obnoxious, fvcked up freaks and attention wh0res I've ever witnessed! Then whenever I see it (on my sister's tv or at my gf's house) nothing happens! They're just bumming around or sleeping!

Yet for some reason loads of women seem to love it.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what did you expect? those type of people (psychos) are more entertaining to watch than any stable normal person which is why they are casted

i love the american version of big brother lol