Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Booty / Thick Thighs * Love em, but cant get em

Zappati

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st off...whats up guys? Its been awhile. Hope all you dudes are doin well.

Ok...Thick chicks are my total weakness & I LOVE em, but for the life of me, I cannot get 1 & its makin me crazy.

Now, lemme clarify what I mean by "thick". Im talkin about the big booty/thick thighs/tiny wastes...yknow, the typical woman in a rap video. lol

I live in Los Angeles, where the most sought after women are the Paris Hilton-wanna bes, that are 100 lbs & plastic. I have absolutely no attraction to women like that, what so ever, yet thats all I seem to attract.

I know from my experience w/ women, that the majority of the "thick" women arent very happy w/ themselves, on a physical level & tend to have low self-esteem & confidence, which should be a huge plus for me, but still, no luck. Im not sure if they just dont believe me, when I approach them, ot, if its something Im doing wrong.

Can anyone here give me some pointers on a new/better plan? Id really appreciate it. Thanx guys

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most thick girls are ghetto and are into ghetto dudes. So if ur a white boy surfer dude, u gotta change it up a bit. Act bad and be direct of what u want.

Sex with thick girls is so much better, sooo much better!

Zappati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I could never resort to acting "thuggish" to get some ass. I could never pull it off anyhow, w/out sounding like a douche:D

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you dont wanna come across like "malibu's most wanted", but he gets the thick black girl at the end so it might just workk ;]

You right about bigger girls being more insecure and lesser confident. Try to give them compliments and make them feel better. Make your compliments more sexual tho cuz I think bigger girls are easier to hook up with than the paris hiltons.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check this thread out. You don't have to act like anything but yourself.

Where do you like to hang out ?? what kind of music do you like to listen to ??

There are all types of women in many different environments. Thick girls ARE NOT exclusive to the hip hop bad boy thug community as some idiots would have you believe and I don't know where kids think that these girls have low self esteem....Women with big butts and a tiny waist WILL ALWAYS GET MORE ATTENTION from men than skinny girls.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zappati said:
Bro, I could never resort to acting "thuggish" to get some ass. I could never pull it off anyhow, w/out sounding like a douche:D
I hang out with some cholo-wannabe dudes at this sleazy dive bar and what I've noticed is that to get these chicks you have to be aggressive, short of fondling them right then and there.

I've had a little success while drunk because I'm particularly aggressive in my approaches. Sh1t like physically stopping them as they walk by you or pulling their hand to attract their attention. They seem to dig it.

But its a fine line between aggressive approach and harassment, so tread lightly.

edit:
tobylikestennis said:
thick with a tiny waist?

i don't think that's a thing
Eh, its relative. Its more about proportion than it is about actual waist size. Yeah, they may not be as skinny as other chicks, but they're not packing pot bellies either.

Zappati

Don Juan
Reaction score
@drums n bass : Bro, thanks for turnin me onto that Andressa Soares. That woman is INSANE hot.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Drum&Bass said:
check this thread out. You don't have to act like anything but yourself.

Where do you like to hang out ?? what kind of music do you like to listen to ??

There are all types of women in many different environments. Thick girls ARE NOT exclusive to the hip hop bad boy thug community as some idiots would have you believe and I don't know where kids think that these girls have low self esteem....Women with big butts and a tiny waist WILL ALWAYS GET MORE ATTENTION from men than skinny girls.
Do you live in Downtown ATL or in a suburb of ATL? I'm out here too and these ATL hos apparently love the gay look more and the rich looking guys.

@ Phenom, Malibu's Most Wanted was just a damn movie. Probably something one of the writers dreamed of.

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
"There are all types of women in many different environments." = True! Thick girls are one of the types. OP said of thick girls with big butt, small waist, the rap video types aka "the badd chicks". They will attract certain types of guys and will be attracted to certain types of guys.

From my experience, living in chicago, most of these girls get with dudes that have certain type of personality, attitude. Not necessarily ghetto and listen to hip hop, but more aggressive and more of the badboy type. And if they're getting picked up, the guy who is aggressive and direct will win.

I was at the taste of chicago for the trey songz concert and there were tons of girlss there, and tons of thick girls we're talking about. Some were looking badd ass hell, some decent, and some plain nastyyy. And I saw exactly what i'm talking about here. You have to have a certain type of personality and attitude to attract certain types of girls.

I thought it'd be the same in atl, but from what nismo4's saying i guess not. @Drumbass look at your own post and girls you put in there, and ask yourself, "what type of guys are most of the girls in my post gonna be f$ckingg tonight?"

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATL hos apparently love the gay look more and the rich looking guys.
Im in the suburbs of sandy springs and I have noticed that women in the downtown / midtown area are horrible when it comes to entitlement, bad attitude's and just plain rudeness. I honestly believe that Atlanta women are the worst women in America for a man to be with or try to be with.

I learned in the 1st month of living here that the best girls are located OUTSIDE of the Atlanta 285 area. Unless your white and rich you wont stand a chance with ITP (inside the perimeter) women.

The farther away you drift from the city the happier you will be !

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Zappati,

Zappati said:
Ok...Thick chicks are my total weakness & I LOVE em, but for the life of me, I cannot get 1 & its makin me crazy.

Now, lemme clarify what I mean by "thick". Im talkin about the big booty/thick thighs/tiny wastes...yknow, the typical woman in a rap video. lol

I live in Los Angeles, where the most sought after women are the Paris Hilton-wanna bes, that are 100 lbs & plastic. I have absolutely no attraction to women like that, what so ever, yet thats all I seem to attract.

I know from my experience w/ women, that the majority of the "thick" women arent very happy w/ themselves, on a physical level & tend to have low self-esteem & confidence, which should be a huge plus for me, but still, no luck. Im not sure if they just dont believe me, when I approach them, ot, if its something Im doing wrong.

Can anyone here give me some pointers on a new/better plan? Id really appreciate it. Thanx guys
This is a very complex problem. I don't think any forum members here or on any other dating/romance site could help you. Fortunately, there is someone who can...

Nearly 20 years ago, a very wise man figured out the EXACT solution to this problem, and shared his wisdom with the world. Follow this link and learn:

HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY GAME THICK WOMEN

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phenomenom said:
From my experience, living in chicago, most of these girls get with dudes that have certain type of personality, attitude. Not necessarily ghetto and listen to hip hop, but more aggressive and more of the badboy type. And if they're getting picked up, the guy who is aggressive and direct will win.

So, just go up, and like say "Hey b 1tch, come along with me, we are going to have some fun." and then grop her on her a$$.

Or, approach her and grope her a$$, and say "yaoooah! My hand is on fire! Your a$$ burns, let me extinguish it for you", then attempt to french kiss her while groping her a$$.

Or, a few ladies together, "Hey b 1tches, let's have a threesome." Whatever.

Is this what you mean by aggressive and direct? Does that border on harassment -- some countries, such as mine, have loose sexual laws that people can have you charged for sexual assault if you grope someone. If you have a perfect clean record, one wouldn't want to play games where a risk involved is that you can get it tarnished, or even risk any involvement with taser-happy police officers. But, then again, those types are probably attracted to people who have been in trouble with the law.

phenominon said:
I was at the taste of chicago for the trey songz concert and there were tons of girlss there, and tons of thick girls we're talking about. Some were looking badd ass hell, some decent, and some plain nastyyy. And I saw exactly what i'm talking about here. You have to have a certain type of personality and attitude to attract certain types of girls.
What type of personality and attitude?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zappati said:
1st off...whats up guys? Its been awhile. Hope all you dudes are doin well.

Another fake post. Most of LA area is Mexican, black, central American, or mixed people. Lots of Asians as well. Less than 3% are even real blondes. Most are fat. Those are legit stats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles
There you go. Most are not even white! Paris Hilton? California is for the less desirable population of Mexico to move to. Facts are facts. Even if you don't like them. What you boys see on tv is not real!!! If you want blonde blue-eyed girls just move to Southern Brazil. More of them in Southern Brazil than Sweden in 2010 (another fact!). It is called immigration.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat bottomed girls make my rocking world go round. That's pretty much all I get...and desire. Hell, I'm a big fat fvck, which is a HYOOOOGE plus in their book.

My best advice? Be blue-collar. Or black. Or Spanish. Or just a big fat fvck.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with the OP on this one. Skinny girls just don't do "IT" for me. One of my best friends/ sarging buddies LOVES ultra-skinny girls. I'm always happy to wing for him and talk up the girls with the donk!

As far as having to come off like a badass, I haven't run into that. It seems to me that if you escalate and show interest while keeping control of the frame, they'll drop the panties just as quickly (if not moreso!) than other women.

Oh, and I'm sure there's a whole bunch of you guys that like thick, or even FAT, girls when they announce last call at the bar! You just aren't man enough to admit it! :crackup:

Zappati

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo....Not a fake post. I live in Redondo Beach & the mixed races you described DO NOT primarily reside in the Southbay area.