Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biblical articles: A wifes duty to her husband and husbands duty to his wife

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. I just wanted to share an article with you all that is biblicaly related. Now I am not a church goer due to the simple fact I can't stand most of the people there and society abuses religion for a financial agenda but I am a firm believer in christ. I am a christian but not religious. What's the difference you might say? Well to me religion is about doing the right things to get to heaven and financial agenda, while being christian is about believing in what's already been done. So I prefer to stay away from church.

So if you are not a christian this will not apply to you but some of you may still like what it says because a lot of women would make excellent wives if they actually followed gods plan for marriage in a godly way even if they don't act religious. If you do believe in jesus... Then this is food for thought.

Make sure if you read the wifes duty (read that first) and like it that you read the husbands duty too. We as husbands have a lot more responsibility as head of the house to keep everyone grounded and secure.

Wifes duty
http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/wife.html

If your wife is already meeting gods standard according to the wifes duty then you got yourself a keeper! Cherish her! Build her up. Be proud of her.

The worst mistake a man can make in his life is to marry the wrong woman

Proverbs 21:19 says:

"It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman."

Now.. As a husband we got our work cut out for us. In fact the bible reccomends to NOT MARRY. Why? Because it says it will be filled with trouble. But if we can't control our sexual urges then marry.

1 corinthians 8-9 says

"8 Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion."

But if you do marry.. We have our duties too!

Husbands duty
http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/husband.html

Marriage is a 2 way street.... But the man must be driving the marriage forward.

Epi

P.S. I'm just the messenger.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Madxman ... I wouldn't fit in over there. I'm not your typical bible thumper like some might think. I believe in jesus and I believe in the bible and that its full of great stuff but I can't be myself around church people because they judge me if I am honest about who I am with them and the fact I have seen too many pastors abuse their congregations tithings for shyt like new cars and a new house when its clear that many of the congregations (at least one I habe attended) seem like they give their all to these church pastors. I'm my opinion pastors should live within their means. New homes and cars are NOT within their means. It makes me sick to see where the money goes while the lesser people in the congregation are going without so they can please god apparently. To me god is everywhere I don't need a building to believe nor a congregation.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Madxman ... I wouldn't fit in over there. I'm not your typical bible thumper like some might think. I believe in jesus and I believe in the bible and that its full of great stuff but I can't be myself around church people because they judge me if I am honest about who I am with them and the fact I have seen too many pastors abuse their congregations tithings for shyt like new cars and a new house when its clear that many of the congregations (at least one I habe attended) seem like they give their all to these church pastors. I'm my opinion pastors should live within their means. New homes and cars are NOT within their means. It makes me sick to see where the money goes while the lesser people in the congregation are going without so they can please god apparently. To me god is everywhere I don't need a building to believe nor a congregation.
There are other ways to tithe, man. Volunteer your time at your church of choice. I mean, if you want to get technical, form up some fictional realistic pay rate and calculate the hours you spend, give or take. There's your tithe, if you want to get specific with it. Remember, churches need money to operate, that is their SOLE source of income. But they also need volunteers.

And don't listen to the nonsense about 'judging'. That's a shaming technique for when you question things. We all judge, and then we make decisions based on our information. The problems arise when you verbally judge people for some reason, so just keep your mouth shut and you should be fine. And in that same breath, don't feel like you need to justify yourself based on MaddXMan's judgement of you.

Good post on the Biblical concepts.