Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bibles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, there are too many bibles going around. Here is the deal:

• I just took down the "New Age Bible"
  • The DJ Bible (By Nich Hill) is updated with all the links that were in my bible
  • Matrix is creating a new Bible for the High Schoolers
  • Nocturnal has a Mini-Bible for people who feel the real bible is too intimidating to read right now.

If a bible is not listed on there, it is NOT an official bible.

This means Dario's old HS bible, Lorenzo's old HS bible, Capi's SS bible, the other SS bible, DaVanci's thoughts, and anyone elses attempt at a Bible are not real and should not be taken accordingly. If you think a post should go into the bible, PM one of the Mods and we will think about it.

That is all.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eternal
Ok, there are too many bibles going around. Here is the deal: [...]If a bible is not listed on there, it is NOT an official bible.

[...] and anyone elses attempt at a Bible are not real and should not be taken accordingly.
But please don't let this hard-handedness stop you guys from making compilations of posts relevant to a specific topic or topics!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

:D

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god, who is that keen on this site that they're making up bibles to post in?

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the Capi SS link ... I just revitalized the old links cause it's an intresting topic that is mentioned a lot. But DaVinci Library ... I said specifically in the post thats not a biblt. Just a collection of links I find or found intresting and helpful. Mainly motivating.

Glad to see this improvement.

-EDIT- I added a note into teh DaVinci Library to help you out. ;) I'm going to go back and add a link to the OFFICIAL DJ bible for newbs. K.

Can you add something Simmilar to the SS. Bible. It's too old for me to edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
To the Capi /URL] ... I just revitalized the old links cause it's an intresting topic that is mentioned a lot. But [URL=http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=515442#post515442]DaVinci Library ... I said specifically in the post thats not a biblt. Just a collection of links I find or found intresting and helpful. Mainly motivating.

Glad to see this improvement.

-EDIT- I added a note into teh DaVinci Library to help you out. ;) I'm going to go back and add a link to the OFFICIAL DJ bible for newbs. K.

Can you add something Simmilar to the SS. Bible. It's too old for me to edit.
*Slaps forehead*

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eternal
*Slaps forehead*
I see that the irony of this backfire doesn't escape you.

Pretty sneaky, Capi. Kudos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.