Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biatches on The Disscusion Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
Personally i dont give a fvck if they are on here or not...but i just hope what they add isnt stupid or useless..

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
more to add..

didnt have time earlier....im just saying that ...really this is a board for real men to talk about how to treat you biatches the way you need to be treated....i really dont want to read somethng here that says you need a sensitive, caring, man...who cries and shiet....

we get enough of that shiet from the media....my best relationships have been when i was an azzhole....it still dumbfounds me how biatches really need to be treated...they dont even know what they need...

so if you have anything to say on here biatches ...make sure youre being honest...like you want a guy who takes control...whose sure of himself...who plans things....whose got a fvckin life....whose active....whose confident....whose got other girls that want him....

really who wants an ugly girl....no one i presume...so you ugly girls ...at least give up the putang cause frankly you aint gonna get di ck that often in your life...unless some poor sap has a fetish for ugly girls....another thing....i saw a post about FEET....what the fvck is that.....come on azzhole...i dont need to read nasty shiet like that....if anything you should like having your feet sucked....fvckin queer bait...stop putting feet on a pedastool...damn that shiet is wrong on so many levels...

more to add later....

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL,

[Thick British Accent]

Why, whatever do you mean my good man?

Well, cheerio~

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
What they add depends on the individual. There was some nerdy kacki shorts and hat wearing college teacher here earlier wacking off over all the young minds she was touching and getting attention from....she offered very little.

I've read Watertiger's stuff and found it to be good as well as a few others.

I have used watertigers post on when a woman says its over all over the internet.

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
Sacremento

what i dont get about sacramento is...why isnt thre any lounges ....its all dirty bars or fufu bars...or some ghetto shiet....

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ToP DoN
Personally i dont give a fvck if they are on here or not...but i just hope what they add isnt stupid or useless..
You mean like this post? Frankly sir, from the way you write you sound like an obnoxious macho jerk, and only the most insecure screwed-up women would find that attractive.

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
slashco

now...see what i mean....slashco ...why do girls like you have to add such gay azz insults...it doesnt add to the topic....cant you take an example of player supreme...

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean Player Supreme, the guy who got into a 9+ page flame war/d!ck measuring contest with two other knuckle-draggers until the thread was locked? Yep, fine example there.

I'm not trying to start a flame war, just stating what I honestly think of you from the way you talk. You seem to despise women and have an oversized ego. If a woman saw this thread, how do you think she'd see you? Remember, respect comes when you treat others with respect.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Sacremento

what i dont get about sacramento is...why isnt thre any lounges ....its all dirty bars or fufu bars...or some ghetto shiet....
There are lounges here. but all bars are dirty. I've been in the City many of times. and the city itself is dirty.

And while were kinda on the subject what is up with the people in Berkely? I have rarely seen anyone with pressed clothes. My first trip there I counted of the hundreds of people walking by Pete's coffe shop only 2 people with ironed clothes.

And why do most of the people in San Fran's clothes look dirty..is it the moist air? What's up with that brother?

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slashco
You mean Player Supreme, the guy who got into a 9+ page flame war/d!ck measuring contest with two other knuckle-draggers until the thread was locked? Yep, fine example there.

I'm not trying to start a flame war, just stating what I honestly think of you from the way you talk. You seem to despise women and have an oversized ego. If a woman saw this thread, how do you think she'd see you? Remember, respect comes when you treat others with respect.
Point well taken Slashco. And here is a copy of a recent post:

My PUBLIC OPOLOGY!!

I have figured out why many do not like me now also.

When I first showed up here and to this day it's been one after another..why?...

Because I remind them of their own insecurities. Look at the history:

When I made the crack at jake da fake about looking at my 9 inches in my posing suit:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=583617

Go read the posts on how he responded and then that wack off joey jumped in...obviously men with penis problems. I explained to them it's no big deal and get over it. (adding: of course I did taunt him and bait jake with offering proof..that was my fault...MY BAD!)

Look at how when I showed up I offered proof by showing examples of emails and IM convo's that I am who I say I am:

Daddy,

How is it that I could possibly be so blessed to meet someone and connect on all four critical levels; physical, mental, emotional and spiritual? It is truly rare. I want you to know how much I appreciate the man that you are. I have met and connected with others on two or three levels but the magic is in the complete intensity of all four. I know you feel it too. It is something that neither of us could deny ourselves. Can you see inside me? Can you feel that my soul has been searching for you? I refuse to play around with something so special. SomeONE so precious. It has been two weeks and though the world around us may say it is impossible, you and I know how we compliment each other. Did I just awake from a dream? Or has the dream just begun? It is all in the perception of that which isn't real. Does it matter? All I know is the harmony that is cradling my heart and the contentment I feel in your arms. Some things are impossible to put into words but I think you know what level I am working on. I told you last week to be careful with what you have started and eluded to my fragile state. I truly am not afraid. I know you are aware of my needs and desires. I know that your soul and heart warms in my presence. There is nothing I would deny you. So I offer my heart and soul to you willingly and without reservation.

Your babygirl,
<<<KISS>>>

What did I get in response...why do you save that shyt...why are you ****ing off in our faces...why do you feel the need to prove yourself....why why why...when the real reason was why am I not out there doing something about my own miserable life.

Fakers will hate the real thing when it shows up because it reminds them of what they are not accomplishing in life.

I am not a don juan. Nor am I trying to become one or desire to be one. I am exactly what my screen name says. I'm not a piggy or a gopher or one of those other funny quirky names. I'm not trying to take on the name of some dead player from the past to boost my self image...I am exactly what I said I was. And what I am isn't a saint by any means. I play women. That is what I do or did. For those that want that info. I'm the source...the living breathing in your face with examples and proof source...not some internet wack off faker. I'm the type that will come through your front door in the night.

I am not a NERD like the God of Wacking Off (oh wacky I will save those shells you mentioned for you personally) PM'd me. I have a few aquaintances that are...one is constantly being asked to work for some company called sysco or cisco or something like that. My white friends. And the things they can do with this internet and Ethernet are amazing. I'm in awe!

When your in the dark, the harsh and blinding light of reality can burn the blackend eyes of those that live there!!

I call these guys Player Haters.

What I've offered this site is valid information, and those with real potential access to another place where people like them hang out...and as Slickster said it's a tough pill to swallow sometimes but valid none the less.

I am not like joey the dead putting up fake photo's of myself or of my women cause I've put myself in many of the shots:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

When you came at me with the offhanded comment I got a little testy...if you go back and follow this thread:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/sh...&threadid=48655

You will see why!

As one Moderator to another I offer my public opology at getting mad at your (offhanded) comment!

Maybe I am being overly sensitive right now...gearing myself up for this weekend and the beginning of next week. Like I told that fake puke joey I am going to Reno and then to Vegas to deal with some business...and like I just said in my pm those kind of people I'm going to deal with create a certain feeling and need to fight in you. I do opologize for having a hair trigger temper. I will save it for next week.

I'm sure if you had been here over the weekend you would of sent us both PM that said knock it off. Now its way to late for that for joey but its cool. I had fun busting his lies.

Anyways back to the main topic of this thread fella's.

I will say it again. I am not a saint. I am not a nice man. I have done some things that are not godly and saintly. I make no opologies for myself as a man.

What I am is a supreme player of women. I know how to motivate them...use them...create in them an intense desire to do anything I want...to be this way you can't be some LTR goober.

Which is one of the problems with this site. You got players mixing with ONEitis types. And that is where the hatred comes in. You guys who are not trying to be like real don juan was hate men who use and play women.

(actually I am the skinny guy in the jersey:
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

I represent the someone near the end of the spectrum of that ideology. No wonder the hateration.

What I need to learn is not to push back when someone pushes! Being an alpha male type it's hard...but I'm tryin. Of course some grainer is going to come back with some wacked definition of a alpha...but let me state thats already been discussed.

Oh my opology to jake...I'm sorry for using your name again after we agreed to knock it off...I was merely reposting this since it was created before that time.

Joey the phoney:
I will be staying this weekend sat & sunday at:

6549 N. Lake Blvd
Tahoe Vista, CA
530-546-2529

since it's 1 hour away from the Prince concert in Reno. When the concert is over I will be at Club Nero Sat. nite until it closes. You've seen my photo...why don't you send me your real pic now.

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: more to add..

didnt have time earlier....im just saying that ...really this is a board for real men to talk about how to treat you biatches the way you need to be treated....i really dont want to read somethng here that says you need a sensitive, caring, man...who cries and shiet....

we get enough of that shiet from the media....my best relationships have been when i was an azzhole....it still dumbfounds me how biatches really need to be treated...they dont even know what they need...

so if you have anything to say on here biatches ...make sure youre being honest...like you want a guy who takes control...whose sure of himself...who plans things....whose got a fvckin life....whose active....whose confident....whose got other girls that want him....

really who wants an ugly girl....no one i presume...so you ugly girls ...at least give up the putang cause frankly you aint gonna get di ck that often in your life...unless some poor sap has a fetish for ugly girls....another thing....i saw a post about FEET....what the fvck is that.....come on azzhole...i dont need to read nasty shiet like that....if anything you should like having your feet sucked....fvckin queer bait...stop putting feet on a pedastool...damn that shiet is wrong on so many levels...

more to add later....
You have much to learn. Your attitude will attract low self esteem women who turn out to be very disappointing as time goes on. You wouldn't be able to handle a smart, quality woman. At only 25 that's not what you're looking for right now. However, in another 5 years you are not going to be happy with low quality women. It's not wise to adopt the mindset you have right now because once you have it, it's very difficult to lose. And be forewarned...if you haven't lost that attitude by the time you hit 30 you're going to be one lonely man. Those foolish young girls who might like you now won't like you as much when you get older and the more mature women don't give arseholes the time of day...not if they're worth having anyhow.

So many of the people who first come here misunderstand "DJ" and equate it with being an arsehole. It's not the same thing. Being a DJ is about not allowing others to walk all over you, NOT about making a habit of walking all over others.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Slashco...your a woman? hmmm figures. In answer to your question. I do not care if a woman reads what I have to say. My larders are full. And when I get a vacancy I will let ya know...ok sweetcheeks...bwahahahaha!

Yes I do have a big ego and big ole size 14 shoes...but alas it's not what they say about the size of the shoes....

Now why don't you copy and paste my post and show it to your girlfriends along with my photos and tell them they can email me at PlayaSupreme@aol.com.

But they gotta have lots of money cause I don't pay for dates honey. It's one of my rules. bwahahahaha!

bye

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the second paragraph in my post was directed at ToP DoN. Not everything is about you, champ. :)

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slashco
Actually, the second paragraph in my post was directed at ToP DoN. Not everything is about you, champ. :)
I am responding to the first paragraph slashco..

Are you in the business? your name is kind of suggestive.

A Slash and the words co for company....put those two together....I don't know if it's a freudian slip....like those wacks who call themselves by animals: piggy, gopher on this site I've changed the names a little cause I don't want them getting a tissy fit.

But you feel me don't ya. So are ya? Maybe we can hook up and create some business and stack them benjamins up baby.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Z

Good lord. I don't think this board was ever specified as a 'men-only' board. Of course it's mostly going to be guys, but that doesn't mean women can't be useful.

However, it needs to be understood that a woman posting on this site has a higher likelihood of being what we call an "attention-wh0re", and thusly isn't a good example of an average female. But AW or not, they can and do offer good advice in certain posts.

You would be foolish to ignore advice from 'b!tches' merely b/c they aren't men. Some of their posts may be bullsh!t, but that's not tied to their gender.

Stop being an asshat.

-E-Z

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: -Z

Originally posted by E-Z Rider
Stop being an asshat.
Well said.

And.... Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.