Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beware of Women's Interests

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After dating numerous women, I have been able to class them into 2 separate categories:

1) Women with interests
2) Women with no interests

Category #1
These are women who have hobbies, things that they enjoy doing in their spare time. These women will take time, energy, and put in a lot of work into a project of theirs. These women enjoy things such as Art, Cooking, Music, Gardening, Computers, etc. Women who are interested in anything that takes time, intelligence, and creativity become very interesting people. They can have intelligent conversations about almost anything, and they always have something interesting going on in their life. These are women who are great to have LTRs with.

Category #2
These are usually women who spend money on temporary pleasure. Their hobbies usually include watching TV, talking on the phone about other people, and going shopping. They spend their time (and money) on things such as dying their hair, getting their nails done, drugs/alcohol, slot machines, etc. When you have a conversation with a woman like this, there are a lot of silences in the conversation. The most interesting conversations from these women are about their nails, kinds of makeup, their friend's stupidity, how their waiting for their paycheck to go shopping, etc. These are women who are great for a good fvck. Definately NOT long term relationship material.

Any woman can buy clothes, but how many can make them?
Any woman can buy food, but how many can cook it?
Any woman can go to a hairstylist, but how many can style their own hair?

I guess the point I'm trying to make is, take a good look at a woman & the things important in her life before you become infactuated with her.

------------------
"Look in your mirror, It'll tell you the truth,
Don't waste your time away
Thinkin' bout yesterday's blues" - Richie Sambora

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Ever meet a girl that was glad to talk more than half the time, and can easily hold the conversation without you having to ask her many questions?

I have, and I gotta tell ya, dating a woman who could be smarter than you is very intimidating. And interesting. I like the feeling.

------------------
KiInCollege
"Sometimes all you need is a smile."
"Never be satisfied."

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the conversation. If it's logical stuff, then it's great. However, if all she does is talk about her friends, Ex-boyfriends, and things she wants to buy, it's a waste.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i totally agree with description #2. and i have NEVER met a girl who could go toe-to-toe with me on an intellectual level. that's why women bore the F* out of me. many have been babied throughout their childhood bcuz of their looks, or just bcuz they have a vagina, and were never forced to grow or develop in any way.

hence, personality #2. damn. it is frustrating.

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's only attractive women that are like that. There's plenty of smart, interesting women, but they're usually fat or repulsive in some way

Garp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty and brains, rolled into one package--it IS possible guys. Not all smart women are fat and repulsive!

------------------
The truth is, a great mind must be androgynous. --Coleridge.

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good tip, Bungo. This goes for either sex. No one wants to hang around with someone who is boring and has no interests or opinions. (Except maybe other boring people?)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fishing for compliments, Garp?

Women with no interests and nothing to say just weird me out.

#1s are the only option. I'm hard-wired to repel #2s.

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl:
Very good tip, Bungo. This goes for either sex. No one wants to hang around with someone who is boring and has no interests or opinions. (Except maybe other boring people?)
VeryBadGirl, you may find it interesting to note that there is a new political action committee to ensure that boring people are not discriminated against, or rejected just on the basis of being boring.

Some boring people work very hard and contribute a lot to society. They can't help the fact that they are boring--they just become that way through years of hard work.

Please be a little more sensitive towards those who are not lucky enough to be as interesting as me.

DeepBlue

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic. I find this to be exactly right many times.

There are really girls that like an old co-worker, a crusty old man that I used to work with say are like seagulls. "Women are like seagulls" , all they do is eat, **** and squawk"

And some girls are the type where they have no interests and 90% of their conversation revolves around what other people do or say.

Believe it or not this includes a lot of HB.

It was one thing that infuriates me, some girls with no talent that thing they are god's gift because they have one thing going for them, they are beautiful.

There are guys like this too, just total airheads that take up space, nothing more.

Remember guys, find a girl with similar interests, there are alot of solid reasons for this!

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by studmuffin15:
i totally agree with description #2. and i have NEVER met a girl who could go toe-to-toe with me on an intellectual level. that's why women bore the F* out of me. many have been babied throughout their childhood bcuz of their looks, or just bcuz they have a vagina, and were never forced to grow or develop in any way.

hence, personality #2. damn. it is frustrating.
This is probably closer to the truth, although you may not realise it. Women were also raised to believe that there is the pretty girl and the smart one.

So while not-so-attractive girls work hard to make themselves appear interesting, good looking girls work hard to make themselves appear stupid or shallow. This is not to say that they are, but they are just conditioned to. You will find that once you get to know some of these pretty/stupid girls that often they are just the same as the unattractive ones. A good time to test this out is after you've known each other for at least some time and you talk one on one in private.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, its such a sensitive topic for me. I cant find anyone, A SINGE GIRL with decent interests in my highschool. I have some guys who are serious and are capable of making an intelligent convo, but no girls whatsoever.

In math classes its mostly guys. I couldn't even find a girl who reads any books besides the actual homework. It sux.

Cant wait to go to the uni. It should be different there.

------------------
The less we love the woman
The more she'll be attracted to you

A.S. Pushkin

Ralph Bellamy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony:
After dating numerous women, I have been able to class them into 2 separate categories:

1) Women with interests
2) Women with no interests
Bingo, Bungo, I think you hit it right on the head. It is possible to get #2 interested enough in you, because of 1) your own activities (and new experiences for her if she tries them with you), and 2) just the fact that you want to know what she does in *her* time, she seems interesting enough that she must do *something*. If you decide it's worth the work, it can work. Personally, though, I still prefer #1.

Flipside is, make sure what she's interested in is something you can, conceivably, be interested in. Sure, I love horses too, but one of my ex gf's idea of a good time was to visit a tack store and spend hours there, checking out saddles and bridles. Yawn, yawn, yawn, and no way to hide it...

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony:
... Category #1
These are women who are great to have LTRs with.

Hmmm.... nice theory, but just remember that my wife would have fit in the "Category 1" scenario. Just because they fit there doesn't mean that they are LTR material.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is, take a good look at a woman & the things important in her life before you become infactuated with her.
Good advice.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
msthang:

wait a minute! u r telling me that there are girls that actually try to make themselves dumb???? u know, in a sick way, i actually believe that bcuz some girls i have met, they were so dumb it made u think that it couldnt happen by accident.

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you hit it right on the money. Unfortunately though, the current girl I got is a #2. For now, her good qualities make up for her lack of certain others. I may get fed up with it, but until then, I can just talk to one of my few close friends for stimulating conversations (such as God). Hey, whatever floats your boat!

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome Topic !

It explains talking and having conversations with gals in a nutshell .

1-I have To Add Also that u got to move thru quantity to get quality And That's " A Gal With Brains & Beauty " Since they r rare (they must be
)

2-U Can Work hard On Ur own Gal (the lucky gal that u've picked) and get her involved in ur interests or other interests relatin to yours , that's ofcourse if u want to work harder , a lil patient and this is a Double Bingo My Friends cz Most Of The Times She 'll b An Incredibly Beautiful chikkita with an Interestin Mind . The one u've Created with her ofcourse And She'll be obsessed by u because she 's got the catch of her life and for makin her such an interestin gal (the only bad thing here is that it'll be so hard to dump her
)

Regards,

tome4_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vronski:
Oh, its such a sensitive topic for me. I cant find anyone, A SINGE GIRL with decent interests in my highschool. I have some guys who are serious and are capable of making an intelligent convo, but no girls whatsoever.

In math classes its mostly guys. I couldn't even find a girl who reads any books besides the actual homework. It sux.

Cant wait to go to the uni. It should be different there.

I know what you mean.
The only girls in my school that can make inteligent convo are the theachers

Wonce i said that I am reading a book , and the girls and some idiots were like YOU ACTUALLY READ BESIDES HOMEWORK ?
Idiots, makes me mad how stupid and blind they can be

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ralph Bellamy:

Flipside is, make sure what she's interested in is something you can, conceivably, be interested in.
Thanks for bringing this up! I forgot to mention it. You don't necessarily have to take part in what she's interested in, but show support in what she likes.

Also, women with interests are much easier to gift shop for. What do you buy a girl who likes getting a manicure every week? Gift certificates?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:
Hmmm.... nice theory, but just remember that my wife would have fit in the "Category 1" scenario. Just because they fit there doesn't mean that they are LTR material.
However, it is much easier to maintain a relationship with a girl who has interests. I dated a girl who had a passion for ballerinas and crossword puzzles. It lasted 2 months. Girls that I've dated with no interests have lasted under a month.