Beware of virtual sh!t-test, lesson learned!

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on one date with this girl two weeks back (have been spinning a couple plates and I notice this makes my date performance much better as I don't behave like a dog desperate to hump her leg) and it went pretty well, shy nerdy gamer type chick with an unbelievable rack.. like its just not even fair. I manage to hold myself together, we went to movies, give her a ride home, kiss her and done.

She is all about the snapchat and next day is sending me tons of these things and I don't even really understand how it works. I send one back here and there, her tits are practically falling out in these pictures, so I decide to screenshot them so I can get better look at them ;) LITTLE DO I KNOW that apparently the other person can find out if you did this, and shes like "you screenshotted it?" I said yea and I kept saving a couple like who cares shes sending me pics of her boobs basically why would it matter?

Then she says "stop screenshotting them", which is when it hit me how bad I was blowing this! She starts getting very short and responding much less.. the communication went south from here. Waited couple days, ask her out for sunday, she agrees then flakes/doesnt even say anything. She does counter offer with monday (today) which I agree to but then I cancelled because I had to work late and am exhausted. So now I'm acting like a desperate beta asking her when shes around this week, what day can we hang out, etc. etc. and she of course is barely responding.

This was a tough but valuable lesson here, and reminds you that you have GOT to keep your cool. Do not get overly sexual or "creepy" before you have gotten that close with the girl. Went from a good first date and her having very high interest the next day to quickly blowing it just like that. She does seem to generally respond to my txts still but I think theres about a 95% chance this one is done. I will most certainly try again in a few days because the image of her busting cleavage is more than my mind can handle, but this is fair warning to all you would-be screenshotters out there!

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Went on one date with this girl two weeks back (have been spinning a couple plates and I notice this makes my date performance much better as I don't behave like a dog desperate to hump her leg) and it went pretty well, shy nerdy gamer type chick with an unbelievable rack.. like its just not even fair. I manage to hold myself together, we went to movies, give her a ride home, kiss her and done.

She is all the about the snapchat and next day is sending me tons of these things and I don't even really understand how it works. I send one back here and there, her tits are practically falling out in these pictures, so I decide to screenshot them so I can get better look at them :) LITTLE DO I KNOW that apparently the other person can find out if you did this, and shes like "you screenshotted it?" I said yea and I kept saving a couple like who cares shes sending me pics of her boobs basically why would it matter?

Then she says "stop screenshotting them", which is when it hit me how bad I was blowing this! She starts getting very short and responding much less.. the communication went south from here. Waited couple days, ask her out for sunday, she agrees then flakes/doesnt even say anything. She does counter offer with monday (today) which I agree to but then I cancelled because I had to work late and am exhausted. So now I'm acting like a desperate beta asking her when shes around this week, what day can we hang out, etc. etc. and she of course is barely responding.

This was a tough but valuable lesson here, and reminds you that you have GOT to keep your cool. Do not get overly sexual or "creepy" before you have gotten that close with the girl. Went from a good first date and her having very high interest the next day to quickly blowing it just like that. She does seem to generally respond to my txts still but I think theres about a 95% chance this one is done. I will most certainly try again in a few days because the image of her busting cleavage is more than my mind can handle, but this is fair warning to all you would-be screenshotters out there!
Hahah.

Dude, same thing happened to me. Screenshotted a snapchat a chick sent me and I didn't know it'd alert her. Had to to weasel my way out of that one, which is easy via text.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EbbsAndFlows said:
Hahah.

Dude, same thing happened to me. Screenshotted a snapchat a chick sent me and I didn't know it'd alert her. Had to to weasel my way out of that one, which is easy via text.
Fvcking technology bro, shoulda steered clear of it. Also with that app you can't tell if a snap gets sent to only you or a bunch of people. So she'll send something during the day and I'm like hmm is that to me? Do I send one back? Jesus christ.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your bustin cleavage is more than my eyes can handle and I want more so I saved it.

why couldn't you say that haha

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea gotta be careful. Also be aware on snapchat that she can see when you opened her snaps. So if you're opening them like as SOON as she sends them...it can make you look a little desperate. Better to chill for a bit before opening any.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is why you never do the tech stuff with chicks (Whatsapp, FB, Instafag, ****ter). It'll always blow up in your face. Stick to plain ole texting where you have 100% control.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post the pics.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted for some unbelievably dumb reason and currently spending my day at work researching how to recover lost photos on iphone.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
ahahahahaha ya man snapchat is a *****. Everything now you can see when the other person or you, opened/read your messages/photos. It just makes that whole "ignoring to seem unavailable" thing harder. Or what is really annoying is if you open it but dont have time to reply then they think your ignoring them.

Technology </3 , however gamer chick.... tell that b1tch to cummmm mahhh wayyy ;)

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha i certainly would if i could man.. Duno if theres any more difficult realization for a man than accepting he has blown it with a cute girl with huge jugs that were within his grasp (giggity) and will not ever have his face between them :(

Oh well.. Onward and upward men!

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
She is all about the snapchat and next day is sending me tons of these things and I don't even really understand how it works. I send one back here and there, her tits are practically falling out in these pictures, so I decide to screenshot them so I can get better look at them ;) LITTLE DO I KNOW that apparently the other person can find out if you did this, and shes like "you screenshotted it?" I said yea and I kept saving a couple like who cares shes sending me pics of her boobs basically why would it matter

Then she says "stop screenshotting them",
Man, I had snapchat installed for 3 days before I uninstalled it.

When women ask why i don't have it: "There's nothing that it can do that texting can't." That's really a double-bind for a woman to argue with. She can't argue with that logic - without admitting to the fact she sends naughty pics over it.

And you know what? I get the same nudes and "showey" pics as the other 50 dudes she's sending them to - she just takes the time to text them to me.

jurry said:
which is when it hit me how bad I was blowing this! She starts getting very short and responding much less.. the communication went south from here. Waited couple days, ask her out for sunday, she agrees then flakes/doesnt even say anything. She does counter offer with monday (today) which I agree to but then I cancelled because I had to work late and am exhausted.

"I'm a little tired today - how about you just come to my place and we hangout/play some video games/drink/whatever."

jurry said:
So now I'm acting like a desperate beta asking her when shes around this week, what day can we hang out, etc. etc. and she of course is barely responding.
Have you tried calling her instead of texting?

A 20-30 minute phone call can go a long way in resparking attraction. Whenever I'm facing resitance and care enough - I'll always go with the phone call over texting. If she doesn't answer or return your call - then it's probably too far gone to re-establish.

Also don't be afraid to say things that might piss her off. All you need is some form of emotion to get the ball rolling again.

Though, that is a short-term strategy... And used long-term will just result in a drama filled relationship (speaking from lots of experience here). An assessment of her self-esteem would help determine how she'll respond to being challenged in that way.

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you insist on sapchatting, download snaphack.
You can view and save snaps without the sender knowing.

Or just get her naked and take the photos yourself.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see whats a sh!t test about a girl trying to make sure you wont save her pics and share them. This chick just doesnt like the idea of that...which makes her dumb for sending risky pics in the first place.

Ive never ran into such a problem. Granted Im not a sexting pro...but the few women Ive shared sexy photos with...we all used email or text. So clearly the pics get saved. I always delete photos of women after we stop seeing each other though. And I always obscure my face when sharing sexy-type photos.

I figure people would be smart enough to do that if they wanna share photos. Anyways, I dont think this girl was giving you any sort of "sh!t test". I think she was just dumb enough to assume snap chat completely prevents pics being saved. I look at it like this....its 2014 and anything I send digitally can be saved. If Im worried about my identity I just hide my face.