Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Better to call or not to call?

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See basically when we get a number,we are inclined to follow up with the number and get in contact later to further are progress with the girl.

Lets say you have an encounter with a girl and it goes OK.Ok as in maybe a tiny bit of kino a laugh or two,it doesnt connect FULLY but then again she doesnt mind your presence and you in a way "did a satisfactory job".

When you get the number,do you feel that it would be best bet to

A)Not Call.You figure you probably dont have too much of a good shot and therefore dont want to waste time/get rejected.
B)Call.You take that shot no matter what the odds are and you decide that it either could go well or could end in nothing.

This isnt really happening to me exactly,but I just want to see what others think.

Reaction score
Call dude, if it ****s up, whatever. There's plenty more. Just take it as a win/win situation. If you don't win the girl, you win the experience and sometimes that's much more important.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree.

I just feel there are some people that are more inclined to do the first option...Which I think is stupid because even some of my friends dont wanna get a "rejection" streak started