Better than everyone else.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TillTheEndOfTime: You call this thread useless, yet you post on it and further keep it alive. That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Master trolling going on here lol.nice.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master trolling going on here lol.nice.
Unfortunately, the answer is no.

When i posted this thread, i had the idea but had not figured out how to properly project my vision & enlightenment.

As the years have passed, i have learned to concisely convey my ideas & thoughts to solidify and materialize my abilities, skills & talents.

The essence of my original post remains the same, but i did take into account the advice given to me on this thread. In my own way, at least.

Subsequently, i immersed myself into the utopic reality i previously foreshadowed. I believed everything circulating inside my mind, but i had to exteriorize it.

Clausewitz's On War wouldn't have been taken seriously if he did not possess military experience.

For good or for bad, i feel i am above the highest cloud. Nowadays, i can effectively project said aura to women. Some see me as the second coming of the messiah, while others are blinded by me and see themselves as being burned to ashes by the sun, just like Louis XIV.

The Enlightenment's thinkers were misinterpreted, misunderstood and chastised by the opposition. One must only worry about fulfilling their own potential & writing their own future. Always bring forth your knowledge & vision, but don't be dejected if the commoners & their fallacious ordinance are uncapable of comprehending a higher universe, based on the intellectual wisdom of much greater individuals.

I recall a piece of brilliant advice on this thread. It called on me to truly see if my confidence & ego was as high as i believed myself to be. That's when i put myself out there to truly hunt for my desired objective. High risk will only equal high reward.

My findings brought forth the following: A rejection to me is like throwing a rock up at the sky. It's futile. Since the clouds & the sky are so high up, it will never reach them, much less scratch them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the answer is no.

When i posted this thread, i had the idea but had not figured out how to properly project my vision & enlightenment.

As the years have passed, i have learned to concisely convey my ideas & thoughts to solidify and materialize my abilities, skills & talents.

The essence of my original post remains the same, but i did take into account the advice given to me on this thread. In my own way, at least.

Subsequently, i immersed myself into the utopic reality i previously foreshadowed. I believed everything circulating inside my mind, but i had to exteriorize it.

Clausewitz's On War wouldn't have been taken seriously if he did not possess military experience.

For good or for bad, i feel i am above the highest cloud. Nowadays, i can effectively project said aura to women. Some see me as the second coming of the messiah, while others are blinded by me and see themselves as being burned to ashes by the sun, just like Louis XIV.

The Enlightenment's thinkers were misinterpreted, misunderstood and chastised by the opposition. One must only worry about fulfilling their own potential & writing their own future. Always bring forth your knowledge & vision, but don't be dejected if the commoners & their fallacious ordinance are uncapable of comprehending a higher universe, based on the intellectual wisdom of much greater individuals.

I recall a piece of brilliant advice on this thread. It called on me to truly see if my confidence & ego was as high as i believed myself to be. That's when i put myself out there to truly hunt for my desired objective. High risk will only equal high reward.

My findings brought forth the following: A rejection to me is like throwing a rock up at the sky. It's futile. Since the clouds & the sky are so high up, it will never reach them, much less scratch them.
You were actually able to convey this into words. Wow. I can feel it.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were actually able to convey this into words. Wow. I can feel it.
Always bring forth your knowledge & vision, but don't be dejected if the commoners & their fallacious ordinance are uncapable of comprehending a higher universe, based on the intellectual wisdom of much greater individuals.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always bring forth your knowledge & vision, but don't be dejected if the commoners & their fallacious ordinance are uncapable of comprehending a higher universe, based on the intellectual wisdom of much greater individuals.
Your target audience must not be "young dumb full of *** girls... 20-25"? Or your intelligent a$$ has a program for them too?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The club i go to is 23 and older. I don't appear to be 18. I can easily go for 23, which is why i fit into that crowd. I don't have any desire to drink. I go to the gym for a reason and it is definitely not for it to go to waste consuming alcohol. Social calibration? Hmm. Maybe. But then again i've never had any care about others surrounding me, just myself.

When i mean well dressed, i mean like i have people come out of their way just to let me know that i am very well dressed. No one disputes that. They dispute that i don't approach women, that i'm unapproachable, and that i am "arrogant". I wouldn't wear anything that isn't nice and i'd never buy anything at a department store. I bought a couple of suits at Armani and had them tailored. When i mean well dressed, people turn their heads to see who i am. An outfit is all about how you contrast and combine it. I could be wearing a million dollar suit, but if i couldn't combine it with the pants, tie, and the shoes, it would be pretty useless. That reason is why everyone tells me i dress so outstanding.

@Pluto: What is wrong with being arrogant when approaching others or women? Different people react different, right?

That is something other people say though. I'm just explaining what they say.

@j05: It's not that i want to be approached. It's more like the attention they give me. I wouldn't be here asking this if no woman ever turned to look at me. What would be the point? The thing is that they DO turn and look at me.
Yeah, your game would be simply catching the ones who are giving you the attention and starting off with hello.

I'd like to see some pics of your clothes game and combinations.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, your game would be simply catching the ones who are giving you the attention and starting off with hello.

I'd like to see some pics of your clothes game and combinations.
A lot has changed. This was 3 years ago.

I don't necessarily dress in suits anymore. I have learned to adapt as the situation arises, while never losing my dress style.

I don't start with a "hello". Knowledge and wisdom enable me to display a higher sense of intellect, which mesmerizes women aged 28-40. Women younger than that would probably confuse our great father, Plato, and think of a "plate". I'd seriously be lowering myself and my IQ engaging in dialogue with those failed specimens.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot has changed. This was 3 years ago.

I don't necessarily dress in suits anymore. I have learned to adapt as the situation arises, while never losing my dress style.

I don't start with a "hello". Knowledge and wisdom enable me to display a higher sense of intellect, which mesmerizes women aged 28-40. Women younger than that would probably confuse our great father, Plato, and think of a "plate". I'd seriously be lowering myself and my IQ engaging in dialogue with those failed specimens.
So you just do telepathy...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. Long time lurker. Could not resist this very stale thread any more.

So my question really would be (assuming you are not a troll and are not just on here to seek attention - two years in -) how's your life going these days? How's this all working out for you? Are you getting the girls? Are you getting laid? Are you dating women who YOU are interested in? And don't use all the ten dollar word goobledegook. Its immature and boring.

I'll tell you this much (from a gal's perspective): the women you want are not going to approach. The guys who are backing away from you see this and they want the same women (hot, high quality, intelligent, blah blah blah) girls you do and they know you are a buzz kill to them getting women. You (at least in your original incarnation at the outset of this post) come off haughty, arrogant, insecure, and frankly amusing. Hopefully now you have some life experience and some game of your own. Daddy's money in and of itself is worthless in building you as a man. Now whatever you can learn from him in the way of wisdom etc., and your own business chops will get you your own experience. There is some pretty amazing wisdom on here too in the way of success with wealth, women and life in general. You speak 4 languages? Fabulous. How many do you listen in?

Why would you care what I have to say? I was married to a nightclub owner for many years for starters. He owned the hottest club in one of the coolest cities in the US. Beautiful people flocked there including the very rich, famous and successful from all walks of life. It was an interesting study of human interaction. I was the girl all the men wanted. Hot, smart, ambitious, sweet, sane, and confident. I'm very successful in my own right, still hot and generally appalled by what passes for manliness out there. This site does by and large an amazing job trying to bring back the MAN in a true sense. Women like me WANT high value real men. Are you listening? Beautiful people are everywhere. Many of them are so shallow (yawn) as to become caricatures of themselves. The shallow and self-absorbed are everywhere, it is a sad state of things.

Are you a leader? Have you read the DJ Bible? You've had 2 years since your post began and so you've had time. I don't mean dictator; I mean a leader people are drawn to, who people (read women and your guy friends) would want to follow; someone with inner game.

Great that you work out. That requires discipline. This is good. Great that you are attractive and see in yourself value there (many men less fortunate in that department struggle with what they perceive as an appearance disadvantage - even though there is no such thing if inner game & inherent value exist).

Arrogance and vanity are never sexy. Not to the high quality women out there (a small subset to begin with so you best bring your best authentic self if you want to play). Arrogant vain men are going to pull shallow gold-digger type women or other user types. Water finds its own level. Whatever you wear out in any venue, your very best accessories are a genuine smile, your authentic self, and the guts to approach people; warmth. Not AFC, but when you are engaged in conversation, be the prize, be warm, be someone other people want/desire to hang out with. Quit seeing others as for your own use and disposal. That is the way of the psychopath my dear.

I'll end with a cautionary tale for you. Before I began dating my ex-husband I dated a man who was a model. As in Milan runways, Italian fashion week, fragrance print ads, Harrold's catalogue, the whole enchilada. He was a fit 6'4" full jet black hair, ice blue eyes, and a 5 o'clock shadow by 2pm each day. He could pull off things out of fashion magazines with panache. A beautiful exterior package and girls always flocked to him. When I met him he left behind a gaggle of 6 pretty women to approach me (I am old school and it is ALWAYS the MAN's job to approach - it is the woman's job to receive.) He was smart, in business for himself outside modelling and the man inside the package was refreshing when he would engage beyond superficial things. He saw me as an equal so sometimes the wall would come down. However he was one of THE most neurotic and insecure people I had ever met. He was so worried about things in his life that he would not get on the level and let anyone in. He had few friends and he just wanted to feel 'normal' (I realize you do not suffer from this - yet.) I left him because of this wall he had constructed and dated the man who I married. The model guy was stunned when I got engaged (he was better looking in an empirical sense) - but he had isolated himself and placed value on only the superficial things in life whereas my husband was warm, sexy, and confident with game. Model guy would still come around the club, and would chat sometimes to my husband and I. He became very successful financially and always had gorgeous women, but he also always felt he could never really tell whether a girl liked him for him or for his appearance and his money. It was always the superficial things in the end that brought the (wrong kind of) girls. He was lonely and unfulfilled on the inside but the picture of success on the outside. He got into faster women, faster cars, the fast life in general. Notice I tell this story in past tense. Five years or so ago a mutual friend told me he died from an overdose. Alone. And the really sad thing is that had he gotten comfortable in his own skin, he could really have "had it all" as they say.

Inner game is where its at. Superficial things are fluff. If you are a product of a shallow environment growing up you have more work to do on yourself than you realize. Your environment/surroundings/social circle is giving you valuable feedback. Listen. Reconstruct yourself to incorporate your blessings into becoming a MAN who draws people toward you rather than drives them away. Its a numbers game but its also a quality game. Give quality to get quality. Quality is where its at. I am old enough to be your mother. Pick a language (or several) and listen. Lots of time spent by good men trying to help you here.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. Long time lurker. Could not resist this very stale thread any more.

So my question really would be (assuming you are not a troll and are not just on here to seek attention - two years in -) how's your life going these days? How's this all working out for you? Are you getting the girls? Are you getting laid? Are you dating women who YOU are interested in? And don't use all the ten dollar word goobledegook. Its immature and boring.

My life is going very well. I am studying two careers, i have my own residual income and i have my pick of women.

I am getting the girls i want. I am indeed getting laid... sometimes more than i'd want. Indeed, I am dating the women i am interested in. I am comfortably approaching now. Believe it or not, i did listen to the advice posted here. I read the 48 laws of Power, as was suggested by Atom Smasher. And please, don't knock on my vocabulary. It is not my disadvantage. I am not a monotonous robot, incapable of incorporating synonyms into his sentences. I am very well educated, well traveled and enlightened.

I'll tell you this much (from a gal's perspective): the women you want are not going to approach. The guys who are backing away from you see this and they want the same women (hot, high quality, intelligent, blah blah blah) girls you do and they know you are a buzz kill to them getting women. You (at least in your original incarnation at the outset of this post) come off haughty, arrogant, insecure, and frankly amusing. Hopefully now you have some life experience and some game of your own. Daddy's money in and of itself is worthless in building you as a man. Now whatever you can learn from him in the way of wisdom etc., and your own business chops will get you your own experience. There is some pretty amazing wisdom on here too in the way of success with wealth, women and life in general. You speak 4 languages? Fabulous. How many do you listen in?

I wrote this three years ago. A lot has changed since then. I moved countries and like i stated before, i am approaching the women i want. I come off as a confident, charming individual, who understands how life & people work.

Why would you care what I have to say? I was married to a nightclub owner for many years for starters. He owned the hottest club in one of the coolest cities in the US. Beautiful people flocked there including the very rich, famous and successful from all walks of life. It was an interesting study of human interaction. I was the girl all the men wanted. Hot, smart, ambitious, sweet, sane, and confident. I'm very successful in my own right, still hot and generally appalled by what passes for manliness out there. This site does by and large an amazing job trying to bring back the MAN in a true sense. Women like me WANT high value real men. Are you listening? Beautiful people are everywhere. Many of them are so shallow (yawn) as to become caricatures of themselves. The shallow and self-absorbed are everywhere, it is a sad state of things.

Are you a leader? Have you read the DJ Bible? You've had 2 years since your post began and so you've had time. I don't mean dictator; I mean a leader people are drawn to, who people (read women and your guy friends) would want to follow; someone with inner game.

This paragraph, and the previous one, do not apply to me. I am an authentic leader. I possess all the qualities of sucess. I am very smart, very good-looking and i have the charm & charisma to talk my way in and out of anything. Hitler conquered Europe through his ability to manipulate. "Game" isn't rocket science. Create a facade so alluring and so hypnotizing, where women will feel as if they are on cloud 9. Subsequently, establish a patriarchal system to supply your self-interest (rational egoism principle) and move on. I am very thankful for this site. It has unleashed all the potential inside. Great business for shrinks, bad business for women.

Great that you work out. That requires discipline. This is good. Great that you are attractive and see in yourself value there (many men less fortunate in that department struggle with what they perceive as an appearance disadvantage - even though there is no such thing if inner game & inherent value exist).

Arrogance and vanity are never sexy. Not to the high quality women out there (a small subset to begin with so you best bring your best authentic self if you want to play). Arrogant vain men are going to pull shallow gold-digger type women or other user types. Water finds its own level. Whatever you wear out in any venue, your very best accessories are a genuine smile, your authentic self, and the guts to approach people; warmth. Not AFC, but when you are engaged in conversation, be the prize, be warm, be someone other people want/desire to hang out with. Quit seeing others as for your own use and disposal. That is the way of the psychopath my dear.

I am not arrogant or vain. Aristotle's Politics stated to work on your mind, body and soul. This is precisely what i do. Individuals with low self-esteem will view these specimens as arrogant and vain, while obviating the fact where they establish themselves as failures to themselves & to society.

This is the fun part. My smile is genuine & i am my own self. However, i sell myself in a certain way. I portray myself as a gentleman, "different" to the common norm, amicable, and disarming. Women are too quick to buy it. There are some people who are a sheep in a wolf's clothing, while others are a wolf in a sheep's clothing. Take away the skin and you'll see who the perilous one is. Search Machiavellianism. I know my strength, which is using intellect & charm to instill my influence over the other person. Very hard combination to resist. If you position your rooks, your bishops, your horses and your pawns right, the king will never be in danger. I've yet to meet a woman who i have not effectively succumbed to my feet. I'm not going to say i haven't been rejected, but those times i have encountered women, who possess an IQ a lot lower than mine and thus making them inferior. They can't talk about anything other than purses, shoes, trips and overall trivialities. Women of ages 28-40 are my ideal target range. Mayweather's boxing style is frankly brilliant. Throw a punch and come back to defend yourself. He always wins. Same tactic applies to women. If you come out swinging, you may get knocked out.

SoSuave has helped me be warm and endearing, while hiding everything else. As mysterious as a shadow and as quick as lightning.

Every person around you has a use and an expiry date. That's how life works. Your friend today might not be your friend tomorrow. One must be proactive to these things and constantly anticipate them. Same way the stock market works. Anticipate, pull out and invest in something else. Same way others work. Anticipate, cut them loose and move on to the next.

As for your model friend, I don't consume alcohol and i don't immerse myself in drugs.

Inner game is where its at. Superficial things are fluff. If you are a product of a shallow environment growing up you have more work to do on yourself than you realize. Your environment/surroundings/social circle is giving you valuable feedback. Listen. Reconstruct yourself to incorporate your blessings into becoming a MAN who draws people toward you rather than drives them away. Its a numbers game but its also a quality game. Give quality to get quality. Quality is where its at. I am old enough to be your mother. Pick a language (or several) and listen. Lots of time spent by good men trying to help you here.
I have incorporated the feedback. This is why i have improved dramatically from the date i wrote this thread.

I would never lower myself or trade quality for quantity. That's like trading LV for Tommy Hilfiger.

I appreciate the time you took to write your comment, but i'd like to let you know i have progressed well. All i was lacking was results/ end product. I now possess said results & product. As for the other things you mentioned, i am content in knowing i will be successful beyond my wildest dreams. I know i will be a great politician & a great lawyer.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have incorporated the feedback. This is why i have improved dramatically from the date i wrote this thread.

I would never lower myself or trade quality for quantity. That's like trading LV for Tommy Hilfiger.

I appreciate the time you took to write your comment, but i'd like to let you know i have progressed well. All i was lacking was results/ end product. I now possess said results & product. As for the other things you mentioned, i am content in knowing i will be successful beyond my wildest dreams. I know i will be a great politician & a great lawyer.

I read your opening post and skimmed through a few pages. You appear to be deeply misunderstood, although i can see that you obviously have some knowledge to offer. i, too, am in my twenties and struggled with feeling like i am better than everyone around me because quite frankly i was; however, saying that to people elicited the wrong response. Every one reacted better to things when i orchestrated with actions and measured words instead of opening my mind to them.

It appears as though you posted here because you were looking for insight. What exactly were/are you looking for different perspectives on or wanting to discuss with the members of this community?

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait until you grow up and life kicks your ass. Then we shall see if you are "better than everyone". Good luck with that boy.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your opening post and skimmed through a few pages. You appear to be deeply misunderstood, although i can see that you obviously have some knowledge to offer. i, too, am in my twenties and struggled with feeling like i am better than everyone around me because quite frankly i was; however, saying that to people elicited the wrong response. Every one reacted better to things when i orchestrated with actions and measured words instead of opening my mind to them.

It appears as though you posted here because you were looking for insight. What exactly were/are you looking for different perspectives on or wanting to discuss with the members of this community?
I work better when i state what i'll do and then take concise steps to accomplish said objective. It all depends on the individual. Some actors break character after their scenes, while others can only give their best if they stay on character during the whole shoot, even when they are not filming scenes.

I welcome different perspectives of different individuals.