Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Better Off Than You ThinK!(Must Read)

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A PETHETIC BOY NAMED ASHLEY AND HIS PROBLEMS (This Almost Killed Me):rockon:

Me and my friends had been planing a sleepover for months! so everyone came( there was like 7 of us) and we started a game of TOD (truth or dare) and marta..im not that fond of her but she was my other friends friend..dared me to run naked down the street and back..pshht..i said no, i was not even going to consider it, she then told me that i was a big baby..n that if im such a big baby i should have a diaper. She pulled one of her sisters diapers out of her bag (i later found out she had this all planned) she gave it to me n told me that i had to wear it the rest of the night..seeing that it was only my friends i said ok..i put it on n we all put our pjs on.I am a really sound sleeper and i was getting tierd..so i was the first to fall asleep...bad move! The next morning i found myself tied to the bed post with a diaper full of diarea! they gave me Ex-Lax while i was sleeping..and the **** kept coming..everyone was laughing except my best friend jessica..she was not "in" on the prank and she was not for it either..i started to plead with them to untie me so i could go to the bathroom, but they all disagreed. Jessica told the girls that the prank was over and that they should let me go. They looked at each other and laughed, marta took out her picture fone n started taking pictures and sending them to people. I was mortified. Jessica was the only one who tried to help me. But as soon as she tried..marta quickly hit her hand away and laughed with the girls. I was crying by this time and could not stoping ****ting, it was gross, and very uncomfortable. Finally jenny( one of the other girls) untied me

but that was not the end..she took me( still with the diaper on) and jessica and pulled us to the front door and said in a snoty voice" here jessica take yur baby and get out of here" n she pushed us out the door..i was out in the open crying still ****ting myself..we walked back to jessicas house..which was not very far..but far enough for people to stop and stare. We told her mom and she called martas mom and asked her why she had done it! SHE SAID IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! how can giving Ex-Lax 2 someone but and accident!!..jessicas mom drove over there n got our stuff... n sure enough at school the pictures were up in the lunch room...n lots of ppl laughed n called me names n some still do...n we have not talked to them since!( that was 7th grade) and now were in 8th..i will never forget that

Reaction score
There was a cartoon in the 1970's and it had a character named "Diaper Man" - he was a little baby with a diaper that had the strength of a man - he was cool!!! Go DIAPER Man!!!!!!!!!!

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. That is pretty fvcked up. So wait I'm confused, this was you? Just a random story? I'm pretty sure I would of slaughtered goats and left the hides hanging from their doors.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you kid? BTW That is pretty funkin funny! :crackup:

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it was a story i found

Jon55 said:
Wow. That is pretty fvcked up. So wait I'm confused, this was you? Just a random story? I'm pretty sure I would of slaughtered goats and left the hides hanging from their doors.
Yeah i would have too, i mean....Thats so cruley funny.... i read that shat over and over... till i crapped myself!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poor guy. I feel sorry for him .......................NOT!

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AWHAHA, Yeah neither do i but i think it was a girl not a guy man.......................