Beta male of the month!

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goes to this guy!! I know the chick, he flew 15 hours to meet her 2 weeks after meeting in Mexico on vacation. Would a chick ever go that far to meet a dude.....ehh. I've maybe driven 2 hours to meet a chick max and looking back I feel bad about it now that I wasted my time.

Attachments

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this guy at least got some...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He better have fvcked the living daylights out of her. Even still. 15 hours is a lot.

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl fly from Netherlands to stay a week with me in Canada after we met on myfitnesspal. Probably the hottest chick I've ever fukd

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing the gal, I don't think there was much hanky panky. Some switch has flipped a dudes head if he wants to go that far. I bet she dropped some hints and like a, "hey it'd be crazy if you came up" sort of stuff.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't see her face, but even if that girl was hot as f*ck and sex was guaranteed I still wouldn't travel 15 hours. Oh and reality check, she's probably not hot.

I like how her social media update is just a shameless brag. "Hey everyone, I'm a big deal and I can prove it! This guy wasted a lot of time to meet up with me. See?? ... k, well that's it for now. Stay tuned for more garbage updates."

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't see her face, but even if that girl was hot as f*ck and sex was guaranteed I still wouldn't travel 15 hours. Oh and reality check, she's probably not hot.

I like how her social media update is just a shameless brag. "Hey everyone, I'm a big deal and I can prove it! This guy wasted a lot of time to meet up with me. See?? ... k, well that's it for now. Stay tuned for more garbage updates."
Exactly, like wtf is follow up going to be?...."so this was fun". Just wasted a whole weekend and 1000 bucks to come see you and party.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morale of the story:

Desperate Dudes do Desperate Things....

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Morale of the story:

Betas get laid too

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goes to this guy!! I know the chick, he flew 15 hours to meet her 2 weeks after meeting in Mexico on vacation. Would a chick ever go that far to meet a dude.....ehh. I've maybe driven 2 hours to meet a chick max and looking back I feel bad about it now that I wasted my time.
No offense dude but hes the one hanging out with a chick and your the one posting on the internet about it...

Beta of the month is the dude who takes the time to tell a bunch of guys on the internet how big of a beta some other guy is.

Seriously who gives a **** what he does

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a date this week, our first one. Drinks... went really well, she called and wants to see me tonight.

Anyway after the date she said she couldn't drive because of the drink. I told her I was going the other way (we live on different parts of town) she couldn't get an Uber to get her and was thinking of taking the Street Car down Canal, I was headed down St. Charles.

Then she said "Oh, I know." She texted some dude she knows, some beta orbiter... I can not believe this guy dropped what he was doing to come and pick up a women who was on a date with a guy to deliver her to her door.

Don't be this guy.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course this guys is the beta of the month.

How desperate you are when you waste hundreds of dollars and fly 15 hours just to see a girl????

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense dude but hes the one hanging out with a chick and your the one posting on the internet about it...

Beta of the month is the dude who takes the time to tell a bunch of guys on the internet how big of a beta some other guy is.

Seriously who gives a **** what he does
Maybe you misread the moral of the story. A couple years ago I would've been that guy. I'm seeing a couple gals right now so you knocking me down a peg doesn't bother me. We've all been that guy, doing something drastic to get a girl where in reality the red pill says they will come to us

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you misread the moral of the story. A couple years ago I would've been that guy. I'm seeing a couple gals right now so you knocking me down a peg doesn't bother me. We've all been that guy, doing something drastic to get a girl where in reality the red pill says they will come to us
.....but maybe she's the "one"....;)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morale of the story:

Betas get laid too
Anyone can get laid. It comes down to how much self-respect and dignity you are willing to trade to do it. Far too often these b!tch ass dudes will trade all of it. Sad state of affairs these days.