Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta-male gets the girl!?! huh???

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh*t only happens in the movies. Movies are fictional, entertaining, and usually cater to the female and beta demographic.

Always stay alpha.

Case dismissed.
Simple yet so true. Looking at my own life and analyzing all the times I failed to get a woman I wanted the common theme was always the same...... NOT DOING IT THE ALPHA WAY!

If there's a woman you like JUST GO FOR HER! Don't over analyze, don't wait around coming up with schemes. Go for her, go for her strong, do it like a man, do it alpha style.

It's no guarantee that you will get the girl but you will have no regrets because you put all your cards on the table and tried your best. Not only that but women appreciate a man that isn't shy and does things in a masculine way. A guy that pu$$yfoots his way around is only going to be losing his self steam and getting embarrassed once he fails. When you fail by going for her in a strong way you don't feel bad you feel good that you gave it your best and did things the right way.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't emphasize it enough, but Leonardo Dicaprio played his character to the T showcasing how a Don Juan "plays" with a female. Fvck this alpha, beta techno babble bs. It's all about bringing out the little girl in a female, that'll captivate and attract her to want to know you.

It doesn't matter how much you make, or your social status, even looks won't matter as much as long as you can make her "feel" an intrigue toward who you are, you're inner person.

You need to connect on a spiritual level. After all, females ALWAYS say they are attracted to a guys personality, this is invisible. This is her spirit attracted to the guys spirit.

Imitate "jack's" style but with your own spin, heck even that vampire guy Edward in Twilight and I'm telling you, you'll notice it'll subconsciously seduce a female into being intrigued and wanting to know you more.

Look longingly into her eyes, kino her, then ignore her, and then give her all that attention and vibe again, it'll make her confused and wonder what the hell is going on in your mind and she'll be more and more wanting to get to know and break the code of you're mysteriousness.

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
So being an alpha means wanting to kill the guy that your girlfriend likes better?

Wouldn't an alpha just walk away and find some other girl?

I don't see what was so alpha about Hockley. He was a little boy in a man's body who happened to fall into money.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha simply means guy who gets a lot of desirable women, any reference to his character/personality is a projection by a person trying to align the concept of alpha with his own egotistical perception.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who dismiss Alpha male status are envious, or lack confidence in real life.

I always thought Titanic was about social class, and how a poor boy made it good by dating a hot upper class babe.

as said, it's a film, little else lol..

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I haven't read yet that is quite important:

Jack stimulated her emotions.

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leonardo Di Caprio in Titianic is not beta, he's actually pretty Alpha, the way he talks to her.
But the other guy was some boring dude.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the biggest question I have is....

Why have all you dudes seen Titanic and why has a 15 year old ***** movie been engrained in your memories!

Hollywood caters to women, thats the biggest demographic and womens words are always different than a womans actions....its like real life a women portrays to the population through movies that they want the nice guy and no what gets her wet is something very different.

In my younger years of figuring this **** out I did come accross two movies that I felt portrayed attraction as it really plays out:

1. Red Shoe Diaries the movie....yeah the one the series is based off of. This is an AWESOME movie while comparing a real life Beta to a real life Alpha.

2. The Postman Always Rings Twice