Beta Game

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo-
As in many things in life, the alpha-beta characteristics are a continuum. I display some alpha traits and some beta traits. When confronting a "more" alpha dude, I display more beta behavior than I would when confronting a lesser (more beta) guy. Being a loner, I generally avoid trying to be the leader of the pack, but I also seldom look to someone else to lead me along - the exception being if I'm looking to benefit from some expertise.

I wouldn't want to meet a 100% alpha, anyway, would you?

Reaction score
Rollo, I just got a question. I think this is a bomb ass thread btw. Really breaks down what those "other guys" do lol.

Rollo says,

Beta male game focuses primarily on identifying and assimilating themselves to be more like the women they hope to connect with, but it goes further than this. The methodology dictates that the Beta be perceived as being unique (or at least set apart) from the more "common" Alpha males whom his desired women naturally prefer. This is the beginning of the "not-like-other-guys" mental schema he hopes to evoke in his idealized woman.
Okay, here's a question. Seeing as though you said "beta" and "alpha" are more mindsets which I agree with, doesn't EVERY guy on SOME level try to tailor himself to fit into the "ideal guy image" that a woman would accept? I guess, not taking away from being natural or doing what you want, but doesn't every guy examine his behaviors and reactions he gets from women to determine if whatever his "game or approach" to women is, is working?

Me personally, I do what I want NOW, but what I do is related to trial and error based upon trying this and trying that with women. I eventually developed my own natural "style" that's still ME but at the same time, it's apart of ME that women respond to positively.

nilescrane

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's posts like this that make me sick. What's up with all this KJing?

An AFC is still an AFC, whether he is banging hot women or not. The real man can live without a woman, whether for sex or companionship.

This sums up perfectly how I feel about women (and no, I'm not gay, I just don't let them control my life):

Me: Would you travel 1,000 miles for any woman?
My friend: Yes, my mother.

The truly "free" man is not analyzing women at age 40 like it's a game of dungeons and dragons.

Reaction score
nilescrane says,

It's posts like this that make me sick. What's up with all this KJing?

The truly "free" man is not analyzing women at age 40 like it's a game of dungeons and dragons.

Amen.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Betas are VERY jealous guys. Haters are always Beta, even if they would appear to be Alpha.

Just as the proud Brahma bull doesn't swat every fly that buzzes around his head, does the true Alpha not give notice to the smirking little sh!ts in his presence.

Reaction score
Beta males are literally a waste of sperm if you ask me lol. I made that thread a couple days ago about how I get alot of those fvckers calling me QUESTIONING AND THREATENING me about ****ing THEIR GIRLFRIEND who came to MY house!!

Beta males are a waste of sperm. A real man doesn't go around seeing himself as "competition" to other guys, the only competition he has is the person in the mirror.

Beta males are a waste of sperm. A real mean doesn't go around "buying" women or other dumb shyt like that, real men are buying shyt for themselves to built up THEIR life and bringing women into that life. Why in the hell would I spend $1,000 on a woman to go shopping, when I can put that money into my car and upgrade my rims or stereo and get her ***** that way?

Beta males have no joy, no peace, no sense of self. Which is why women don't like them and use them and discard them.

Beta males don't understand that women are just regular god damn people like everybody else, but instead, treat them like their are "special creatures from another planet" that don't eat, sleep, and **** like we do.

I say we cast the Beta males to hell. They give me a headache.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a level of depth and intelligence to realize that the man in the mirror is the competition; why look inward upon myself when it's so much easier to focus on everyone else?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
This is why you almost exclusively see fetishes and a wider variety of sexual 'preferences' on the part of males. Betas tend to stick with what worked for them, what was reinforced for them, in the past. When his Beta Game is unsuccessful with exceptionally attractive young women, and IS successful with chubby women, single mothers or women in their 30s-40s he develops a "preference" for fat women, single mommies or MILF / Cougars. Not only does this accomplish his breeding imperative, but it also validates his Beta Game. This "preference" then creates a feedback loop that reinforces his seduction methods.
I was always wondering why some guys would be *in love* with fat / ugly / old girls. Do those girls have that good of a personality to make up for it?

Your post explains it perfectly - it is basically a *buffer* employed by Betas.

One of the key contributions you have given to me is the concept of buffers. The existence of a buffer is so subtle yet so pernicious.

I am constantly re-evaluating myself to check for buffers and smash them down.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Zunder said:
I see tons of betas with reasonable looking chicks. Then one day the chicks will realise they married or are in an ltr with their "girlfirend" - and they break it off.

Statsitics back this up.......what is it, 70% of females initiate divorce.
What I don't understand for the life of me is why these women get involved with these guys in the first place if they know how they are? I guess they don't act "beta" when they first meet them, then as yrs progress, they become beta? Or perhaps they are with them so they could divorce them and take half their wealth? Or perhaps they really do like the beta traits. There are lots of attractive women out there who don't mind beta behavior. I see it a lot.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
What I don't understand for the life of me is why these women get involved with these guys in the first place if they know how they are?
A lot of them choose them. After some dude that's more alpha then their current guy has "done them wrong" ie not put up with their bs and sense of entitlement, they go and find a weak guy who will put them on a pedestal and make them feel good about themselves as a 'pick me up'. Later when they feel more confident they try to dump the guy or cheat on him.

I know a hot Asian girl here who did that, she picked the biggest fattest nerdiest pastiest guy she could find after her husband (my buddy who is has some beta traits but got sick of her BS) divorced her. The new guy was a 27 year old virgin who she had paying for all of her stuff including her new car note. They broke up and he's still paying her car note because she doesn't make enough to cover it and he wants to prove he still loves her and that she should come back to him. F*cking sickening.

I know several other chicks who pick up betas as the rebound guy.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
What I don't understand for the life of me is why these women get involved with these guys in the first place if they know how they are? I guess they don't act "beta" when they first meet them, then as yrs progress, they become beta? Or perhaps they are with them so they could divorce them and take half their wealth? Or perhaps they really do like the beta traits. There are lots of attractive women out there who don't mind beta behavior. I see it a lot.
In addition to Warrior74's response, one of woman's primal tricks is to stay with a beta provider while cuckolding him by screwing an alpha on the side.

Don't assume that a beta guy in a relationship with a hot woman is actually getting what he wants.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Don't assume that a beta guy in a relationship with a hot woman is actually getting what he wants.
Indeed, you have to remember that most women are the ultimate 'pragmatists'. Self interest rules.
Amorality guarantees expedience.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are really beating up on this mythical "beta male" character. Sometimes people are just people. Alpha males (or at least would be alpha males) get dumped too. Sometimes around here it seems like it's being said that as long as you don't care about your mate, she will stay by your side forever.

I bet most guys on this forum were beta when they came here, yet you guys seem to want to slay them all. If you kill all the betas, who are you going to be alpha over?

Reaction score
Zunder says,

I see tons of betas with reasonable looking chicks. Then one day the chicks will realise they married or are in an ltr with their "girlfirend" - and they break it off.

Statsitics back this up.......what is it, 70% of females initiate divorce.
Warrior says,

A lot of them choose them. After some dude that's more alpha then their current guy has "done them wrong" ie not put up with their bs and sense of entitlement, they go and find a weak guy who will put them on a pedestal and make them feel good about themselves as a 'pick me up'. Later when they feel more confident they try to dump the guy or cheat on him.
This is WRONG and based on "forum" methodology and stereotypes. Beta and Alpha can mean a number of things and there's NO SITUATION where you are even the standard definition of "Alpha" 100% of the time. So you are confident and cool in ALL SITUATIONS? Get the hell outta here.

I know ALOT OF GIRLS that like certain traits or guys for that matter that most guys "here" would call AFC and that guy gets laid MORE than alot of guys here calling him a ****ing AFC.

You guys need to get out of stereotypes. Hell you can't get ahead in life being "ALPHA" all the damn time! Sometimes, you need to allow someone else to lead or take a backseat in certain situations. But of course I'm just blowing this discussion out of proportion right?

zekko says,

Wow, you guys are really beating up on this mythical "beta male" character. Sometimes people are just people. Alpha males (or at least would be alpha males) get dumped too. Sometimes around here it seems like it's being said that as long as you don't care about your mate, she will stay by your side forever.
^^ Exactly what he said.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
The Message Boy said:
I know ALOT OF GIRLS that like certain traits or guys for that matter that most guys "here" would call AFC and that guy gets laid MORE than alot of guys here calling him a ****ing AFC.
It's true. I see it a lot. When I first came to this site, I took every word here literally, like a brainwashed, fanatical, religious extremist. Thankfully I broke out of that when I started seeing the opposite with a lot of attractive women. Some attractive women get involved with beta guys because they truly like them and don't mind their behavior, some get involved with them because of money, some get involved with them because of status(guys in a band, a DJ, promoter, etc.)and I'm sure some also get involved with them to use them as rebound guys when their relationships with non-AFC males go sour.

As a lot of us(who've been in the game for a while)should be aware by now, not every woman is the same. The only thing that all(at least 98%) attractive women have in common is that they have to be gamed in some form, whatever that may be, to pull and hit the bedroom with them.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's good to be the 100% hard-charging gung-ho bada$$ alpha male with women, all the time. Women relax me.

But I am tenacious in the business of building my practice. It's the only way to be in the pursuit of goals; we get older one day at a time, what happens between sunup and sundown is up to US.

And it makes all the difference.

But that is another story.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the confusion comes from taking the terms too literally. If I describe a guy as "alpha" it doesn't mean he's 100% confident in all facets of life. The same can be said about an AFC.

Every relationship is "circumstantial". You might see an AFC on the arm of a decent girl but you don't have all the facts about the couple. Guys aren't the only creatures who are in relationships of "convenience" (in our case, easy access to regular sex).

Certain behaviors make it easier to get what we want from others. If I want regular sex without a whole lot of hassle, I'm more likely to get that from an average to below average woman in comparison to myself. The more attractive the woman you go after, the more risk is involved because the stakes are higher. Her value does not diminish outside of the relationship and she can easily move on if she gets bored.

The same guys we label as AFCs can display very alpha behaviors given their particular situation. I have a friend who is always becoming the friend of women he's trying to f-ck. However, he's totally different around his current woman (old and fat).

1.) Doesn't always answer her calls.
2.) Always C/F.
3.) Has no qualms about pissing her off (to a point).
4.) Ready to leave if the opportunity arises.
5.) Spends minimal time talking on the phone.
6.) Does the bare minimum to get laid.
7.) Pursues interests outside of the relationship.

All this comes natural to guys who have options, but my friend only does this because he knows this woman has no options herself and isn't going anywhere so he has nothing to lose.

His default game is that of the beta because that's the position he sees himself in subconsciously in comparison to the women he wants.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some attractive women get involved with beta guys because they truly like them and don't mind their behavior, some get involved with them because of money, some get involved with them because of status(guys in a band, a DJ, promoter, etc.)and I'm sure some also get involved with them to use them as rebound guys when their relationships with non-AFC males go sour.
Yeah, not all guys are interested in this alpha/beta/DJ/AFC/pickup stuff. They just are who they are. Almost every guy is naturally a mix of different kinds of behaviors, and this is in fact desireable. A guy could exhibit behaviors that would get him ripped here as "beta" or AFC, and yet still get the girl because he has high value, higher value than a lot of supposed alphas.

And let me clue you younger fellows in on something you may not yet realize: All relationships run their course and get old and stale at some point, ALL relationships. At some point the novelty and excitement is gone. A couple may still stay together at that point because they still like and respect each other, or they may split up. Women initiate divorce most of the time because they are more emotionally in tune to the relationship and they usually realize it's run its course before the man. It's not always because the guy is an AFC.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Women initiate divorce most of the time because they benefit more from it than men thanks to our retarded family laws.
Fixed it for you, zekko.

But you're right, it's not always because the guy is an AFC.

Silvio Belusconi is as alpha as it gets, and his wife is initiating divorce right now.

There are plenty of examples of alphas getting divorced by their wives.