Bestiality brothels on the rise through Germany

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger lee:

The moment you say "females and blacks" without placing exception, you become an illiterate troll. I don't care whether or not you agree with my other points, but hatchet statements have no place in a logical discussion. You're definitely in the zone with that one. Ain't nobody home. (Sound familiar?)
Hey you can call me an illiterate troll and say it's hatchet statements all you want, but I'll call a spade a spade and call it how I see it from years of observation. Facts are facts. It's no different than saying most women and minorities vote Democrat. I agree with a lot of things you're saying but I think you're the one definitely in the zone with that one.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justin Time said:
Just a correction. Basketball players are of normal height. It's genetics and natural selection. Homosexuality goes against the grain of survival, the instinct with which we've been naturally embedded. You cannot compare homosexuals to tall people in that sense. If being homosexual was an undeniable survival attribute for a species, no doubt it would be desirable. Hence it is not.
Look up the definition of normal. Than look to a bell curve for height. Basketball players heights are outside of the norm. They are exceptionally tall, and that is not best for human survival. Its why taller folks, especially the exceptionally tall, have lower life expectancies.

Given modern technology which makes people survive better and live longer, along with the worlds overpopulation, and the availability of adoption, the argument of homosexuality vs species survival falls flat.

It really doesnt matter because homosexuality has little to no affect on the human species surviving. And because of surrogate mothers and sperm donors, homosexual couples pass on their genes just fine if they choose to do so.

At the end of the day, homosexuals arent concerned about which sexuality is desired or not. They know the kind of people they desire and they live their life. Its really only nay-saying straight folks who are so overly concerned with "desirable attributes".
Stagger Lee said:
Hey you can call me an illiterate troll and say it's hatchet statements all you want, but I'll call a spade a spade and call it how I see it from years of observation. Facts are facts. It's no different than saying most women and minorities vote Democrat. I agree with a lot of things you're saying but I think you're the one definitely in the zone with that one.
Since youre so concerned with facts, what about the fact that scientists considered it a fact that homosexuality is natural and not a perversion. Or do you know a lot more about biology than people who spent years studying it?

Justin Time

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan - Bell curve = average. Look this up by the way, the average height of a human being has been going upwards. Anyway, you can't compare this to a man finding another man attractive.

If all people were to become homosexual, what would become of the human race? I don't have to explain that one to you. I agree that people shouldn't crucify homosexuals, however walking out in public and seeing two men making out is quite a bit disturbing. I wouldn't care if my child saw a man and woman kiss, but to hell if I'd sit there and not say anything while two men are making out. I'm not trying to confuse my child who is trying to learn and understand the ways of the world. I'm NOT saying this will make my child gay, but it will make him ask questions which the very fact he's asking these questions means he's not ready for the answers. It does not need to be crammed down the throats of the general populace. They should be treated equally and fairly. That said..

Most Gays and lesbians are extremely promiscuous. Way more than individuals of a normal orientation on average.

Stagger - You haven't met every black person, but you never said "most" you said "blacks and females" which without a precursor means "all". If you didn't mean to say all, then go ahead and change it. You are NOT calling a spade "a spade", you are calling a shovel "a spade", you're calling an axe "a spade". They are all tools, but they serve different purposes.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I would love to see the stats you have to back up the idea that LGBT folk are anymore slutty than straight folks. Please provide this info. Im intrigued. Btw, despite what I said about a bell curve, the fact remains that very tall height isnt normal.

And hey, some of us dont recoil when two men or two women kiss. Im my kids ever see that when they are young, I will simply explain to them that a small portion of men and women like other men and women. No big deal.

Parents already have to answer questions about sex and death when kids are young, so I dont see the big deal. Gay people shouldnt have to hide whom they are because a few folks think them showing affection (like everyone else does) in public is "disturbing".

Lastly, your point about the human species if everyone was homosexual, is rather moot. Homosexuality occurs at a small rate naturally, and the world is VERY overpopulated as it is. Homosexuality will never ever threaten the species. Nevermind the fact that I already mentioned sperm donors and surrogates.

Even if the world was 90% homosexual, those homosexuals would still engage in heterosexual sex in order to future the species. All and all, the procreation argument your making is pointless. Homosexuals will never outnumber heterosexuals, and the human species wouldnt be in danger unless there was some catastrophic event that threatened to wipe us out and was out of our control.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^I would love to see the stats you have to back up the idea that LGBT folk are anymore slutty than straight folks. Please provide this info. Im intrigued.
Typical leftoid defense mode drivel. Ask for some obscure stats that everyone knows do not exist and when opponent can't produce non-existent stats, revel in your victory. It's just common sense Gaylan, just open your eyes. Oh, I forgot, it's not politically correct to use your eyes and ears and make logical decisions based on that. Well, except when it suits your agenda. But wait.....

Jaylan said:
Btw, despite what I said about a bell curve, the fact remains that very tall height isnt normal.
.....now you backtrack on the somewhat statistical inference the other poster said? Your assumption that very tall height isn't normal now is TRUTH? Yet you can't see that gays seems to act more promiscuous than straight people?

I'm not going to sit here and say perception is always reality, but I am going to say that you just contradicted yourself and frankly, you are full of leftist SH1T.

Quote me on that.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Typical leftoid defense mode drivel. Ask for some obscure stats that everyone knows do not exist and when opponent can't produce non-existent stats, revel in your victory. It's just common sense Gaylan, just open your eyes. Oh, I forgot, it's not politically correct to use your eyes and ears and make logical decisions based on that. Well, except when it suits your agenda. But wait.....
Lmao. Pathetic.

So basically people can make any argument they want, not back it up with any facts, and say its just common sense? Oooook :crackup:

My eyes and ears have shown me that straight people sleep around as much as gay folks, if not more so. Especially in college and their 20s. The straight girls I knew were as slutty as the lesbians and bi chicks. But please send me some stats (which include gay men and lesbians) about whos sleeping around. If you cannot do that, your guess is as good as mine.
.....now you backtrack on the somewhat statistical inference the other poster said? Your assumption that very tall height isn't normal now is TRUTH? Yet you can't see that gays seems to act more promiscuous than straight people?
My assumption that being very tall isnt normal? That isnt my assumption. Its something that I know for a fact and can prove is a fact, unlike much of the crap some people here say much of the time.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0209.pdf

And thats just the USA. I could find governmet date from other nations for you. Being very tall or very short isnt normal. I backed that up with facts. So Im making no assumptions. Wanna try again?

Please find me a study comparing promiscuity amongst homosexuals and heterosexuals. But please back up YOUR assumptions with some actual facts like I did.
I'm not going to sit here and say perception is always reality, but I am going to say that you just contradicted yourself and frankly, you are full of leftist SH1T.

Quote me on that.
I contradicted myself? Yeah, I provided statistical sources for my statements. So contradictory. :rolleyes: I await your response whining about "lefties" because of your inability to back up what you say. I expect a few insults too as a way of running away from the actual debate, as per usual.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
What is it with females and blacks (which I suspect you are probably actually both and probably a lesbian, no offense intended but I think you are catfishing on here) that they have a double standard for everything?
This is a fair point. I suspected as much myself but for sh!ts and giggles I checked out a few of his 6000+ posts over a loveshack and it appears he's just an extremely feminized leftist beta. Joining in with the girls about "commitment PHOBIC (there it is again "fear") men and sh!t like he doesn't have a girl now but when he does yada yada, chicks with high count sex partners aren't sluts etc. This was just from last week. I couldn't stomach much more.

Wasn't he saying here he was raised by his mother who worked in a woman's shelter? I can only imagine the deep indoctrinated libtard sh!t this kid will have with him for the rest of his days. I'd say all he's ever known is "victimhood". Being black wouldn't help either (No offence to any black folk here who aren't blaming their lifes woes on da evil white patriarchy)

I haven't run his crap through gender genie, I can't be assed with it to be honest but I don't think it's a chick. All I know is it shouldn't be here.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you slow? Do you read? Ive made threads saying Ill likely not settle down or marry. Ive made posts recently on that forum saying I wouldnt date some girl whos slept around.

I love how you guys say youve read my posts on that forum when you clearly havent. But either way, the d!ckriding some of you do in your spare time is pretty funny. You really waste this much time reading what I have to say on another forum? Im greatful for the fan club, but damn bro, get a life.

PS - I do know victimhood. Im a victim of loving from fine ladies because Im not so busy being a negative and whiny bitterman like some posters on this forum. xD