Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best workout for my chest i could do

bob52

Don Juan
Reaction score
noticed my nipples and chest arent looking too toned right now and im on holiday in 3 weeks so i wanna see if i can do antyhing about it

dont have access to a gym, only free weights and a "door gym" which allows me to do a few cable excercises

whats the best thing i could do to tone up my chest?

gonna change my diet aswell to try and lose a few pounds (3-4) to see if that helps

any other tips for me?

bob52

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i never meant it like that, i just mean my whole pec area isnt looking as tight or toned as i think it could, just want some suggestions for excersies i could do to rectify this

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Push-ups are good. The wider you spread your hands across the more chest muscle it uses. The closer your hands are together the more tricep it uses.

Also, if you get to a point where push-ups are no longer much of a challenge, then you can do decline push-ups. This is where you put your feet at an elevated position such as a bed or couch while your hands are on the floor and you do push-ups this way.

That should help.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumbell benchpress

bob52

Don Juan
Reaction score
should i be able to feel it in my chest if im doing the press ups right?

ive always heard that press ups are good but when ever i do them i only feel it in my arms

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Machine butterfly presses will give you an upper chest if you have none. This will give you the volume to avoid cheating with your arms on other lifts like push ups, bench, etc.