Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to respond to an apology after flaking?

Faddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short we agreed to meet up and on the day I tried to reschedule it to 2 hours later than the time we agreed on but she didn't reply back to me. It's been like 3 days and she finally replied with an apology + excuses. So now what do you guys reckon would be best way to reply?

1 - no reply

2 - "K"

3 - "Nah it's fine, don't worry about it"

4 - " I would appreciate if you took this seriously and told me earlier because I'm not going to waste my time"

Or any other suggestion? Thanks

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats just complete disinterest on her part. Get back to her after a couple of weeks, maybe the separation will make her miss you and motivate her to see you again. Don't answer to her apology.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Survey says: The #1 Answer! Literally.

Did you spin more plates within the 3 days she didn't respond?

Let's work backwards.

#4 is AFC, as it's a logical and angry approach. :nono: Sorry, women think with their feelings. Not only that, the ball is still in her court.

#3 is just plain bland and lame. :yawn: AFC in 4 languages. The ball is still in her court.

#2 is simple, but the fact that the flake got a response out of you is enough to keep the ball in her court. :(

#1 is the best. Silence is triple platinum. :rockon:

This girl didn't give you a counter offer. This shows low interest on her part. She apologized and gave excuses. #'s 2, 3, and 4 just reward her for bad behavior. Don't let her get away with it. If she's interested in you, she will damn sure be available. Not the case here.

Judge nismo rules in favor of #1. The #1 answer! Don't feed an attention wh0re. Let this girl know that you don't have a problem leaving. This is exactly why you need to always be spinning plates.

BTW, your princess was in another castle during those 3 days she didn't respond. :eek: Don't ever think you're the only one going after a girl, as all girls have more options than ever. You need to do the same. :yes:

Case closed.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
see, i have a pro and con with number 1.

no reply is always good, but at the same time, it may show bitterness on your part that you don't respond back to her apology. ultimately though, she flaked and took 3 days to apologize, so who cares if she thinks you're bitter or not?

no reply, go nc for a few and see what happens

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for another chick....

Chicks flake when they really dont wanna go out because if she did you wouldnt be in this situation. And if it was a flake on her part she'll reschedule and call u to reschedule....if none of this happens your waisting your time NEXT

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reply for two reasons:

1)she deserve no encouragement for her behaviour

2)You aint getting any from this girl so pointless to care what she think or waste few cents for a sms...ahaha after 3 days her interest is low as woody allen testosterone.

Faddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I've lost interest and I just cant be bothered with her anymore, if she did counter offer I would have to be like really bored to accept it. For some reason I really feel like "k" ing this ***** just to piss her off :D but don't worry no reply it is.

Btw How do I react if I bump into her in real life? if she brings it up?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faddy said:
Honestly I've lost interest and I just cant be bothered with her anymore, if she did counter offer I would have to be like really bored to accept it. For some reason I really feel like "k" ing this ***** just to piss her off :D but don't worry no reply it is.

Pretend nothing worth of talking happened, reframe if she insists or simply change topic letting her know you got what she mean but you simply dont want to talk about it.
Its not as strange as it sounds, in fact works great and is very satisfying.

If you enter her frame she gets satisfaction and maybe even make fun of you again, not giving a fvck or being careless about something its what piss off girls and make them interested at the same time.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faddy said:
Haha the last time I was flaked on actually this happened.

I brought home this girl, and we exchanged numbers and planned on hanging out again that next weekend on Saturday. Thursday comes and I send out a feeler text to gauge her interest. I sent the text late and she replies "Beddddd". Saturday neither of us text each other. At all.

Next Thursday comes and I see her at a party dancing with her friends. Stupidly I follow a friend who was trying to break a dry spell and needed my pvssy magnet nearby her, and she went up to me and started making the same stupid excuses girls do through text. :crackup: .

I gave her the cold shoulder. Turned around, walked away. And if I could do it all over again, I'd give her a slightly more aloof cold shoulder.

Faddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypothetically if I bumped into her'

Her: Sorry for yadda yadda..... I feel so yadda yadda etc etc
Me: *blank face* " ok" *change topic and keep it really brief and leave*

Does that sound about right? I honestly wanna make her feel bad and mindfked just to get back at her. You guys can call me bitter but disrespectful behavior is something I won't tolerate regardless of the gender.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faddy said:
Hypothetically if I bumped into her'

Her: Sorry for yadda yadda..... I feel so yadda yadda etc etc
Me: *blank face* " ok" *change topic and keep it really brief and leave*

Does that sound about right? I honestly wanna make her feel bad and mindfked just to get back at her. You guys can call me bitter but disrespectful behavior is something I won't tolerate regardless of the gender.
If your guy friend did what she did, would you still be pissed off after 2+ days?
Dont be the misserable afc who keeps grouches. This doesnt mean at all that should be all nice to her, no, in fact you should never be "nice" to anybody. Just dont confuse being nice with being a good person.

Act like the whole thing never happened and try again after a few days.

Faddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
If your guy friend did what she did, would you still be pissed off after 2+ days?
Dont be the misserable afc who keeps grouches. This doesnt mean at all that should be all nice to her, no, in fact you should never be "nice" to anybody. Just dont confuse being nice with being a good person.

Act like the whole thing never happened and try again after a few days.
To be honest if a guy friend flaked on me and doesnt give me any notice. I would get pissed and rip into him. Big difference is that these guys are classified as friends so of course no grudges will be hold because we're tight. Also that they would have the common sense and courtesy to inform me if they're not turning up.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faddy said:
To be honest if a guy friend flaked on me and doesnt give me any notice. I would get pissed and rip into him. Big difference is that these guys are classified as friends so of course no grudges will be hold because we're tight. Also that they would have the common sense and courtesy to inform me if they're not turning up.
Well the reality is that in pick up theres no such thing as curtesy. If there was then we'd be at least getting head from every girl who we take out on an expensive date. In pick up, no person owes the other anything. She's not obligated to be nice to you or respect your little ego and you can not hold grudges against that. Well actually you can, but that would be a complete waste of energy and emotion, not to mention extremely counter-productive.

Suck it up and try again my friend.

lao che

Reaction score
"well, i'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to me."

sorry to resurrect an old thread but i was searching for an answer to a similar question when the answer came to me. i believe this is better than a complete ignoration of the apology.

i know ignoration isn't a word.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Next

Faddy said:
1 - no reply
F*ck that b*tch. If she wants you, she'll contact you. When she does and if she does want to kick it, make her pay for the date. Disrespect must be punished harshly.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I take issue with comparing it to your guy friends. I treat all people who want to take up my time equally regardless of gender. I recently tried to make plans with one of my male friends, and when I asked him when he was free, he said "maybe Friday or Sunday". Just as with a woman, I took it as a measure of his interest in scheduling time with me and the importance of my friendship - it was an unfortunate wake-up call that he really didn't care all that much. Another friend was willing to make definite plans, so we hung out and had a great time.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reply. Silence speaks volumes.

Edit: I didn't realize how old this thread is. However, I maintain my "no reply" response.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reply. Ignore and delete.