Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best way to rekindle an old relationship?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't mean relationship in the romantic sense, just in the literal sense

there is a woman that i haven't spoken to a few months, since we both go to different universities...

i'm wondering what's the best way to approach her about possibly hanging out over break, or atleast breaking the ice and having a decent conversation?

i'm trying to think of something that is both interesting, unique and smooth and that doesn't shout AFC

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am totally against rekindling a past relationship with a female, and i am sure others will agree. You should move on and meet new people and let the skeletons from the past, remain in the past.

I have tried to rekindle relationships from the past on many occasions and trust me when i say it's not worth the stress, aggravation, and heartache. Use your free time, to meet new chics. New chics, in which you can DJ into a sexual relationship.

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite what many people here will say, it is worth rekindling an old relationship. Just don't become so involved in it that it stresses you out. Seeing this girl should not be your number one priority. It should just be something that you admit you'd like to do, and seeing as it is a pretty reasonable desire you'd have to be an idiot to over-complicate it by trying to justify why it "isn't the DJ thing to do".

Just call her up or send her an e-mail. Don't be vague; just say that you still think she's a cool person and you want to hang out. It works for me. Just don't rearrange your schedule to match when she will be available. This should be something you pursue if it's easy. If it's horribly inconvenient and you are still pursuing it, you are focusing too much attention on this situation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's an ex-plate of mine whom I'm sure is not happy that I have not called her in two weeks. I was thinking of telling her that I was kidnapped by Gypsies.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydtheater07 said:
Just call her up or send her an e-mail. Don't be vague; just say that you still think she's a cool person and you want to hang out. It works for me. Just don't rearrange your schedule to match when she will be available. This should be something you pursue if it's easy. If it's horribly inconvenient and you are still pursuing it, you are focusing too much attention on this situation.
thanks for the advice. that's a great mentality to have. i'd appreciate any more feedback on rebuilding an old "prospect"... including whether or not you think its a good idea

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, be honest and be neutral if you ask her to hang out again

as far as rekindling, did you guys have a mutual connection?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
yea, be honest and be neutral if you ask her to hang out again

as far as rekindling, did you guys have a mutual connection?
we're friends (not particularly close).. in the past we've flirted a decent amount and gone on a couple dates... mutual physical attraction is there, i know that much