Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to protect yourself before a marriage?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to have a "tearful meltdown" :D

http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Pathological-Liar

#7 - Examine the person’s reaction when they're busted in a lie. The worst thing that can happen to a pathological liar is to be busted for telling the lie.

Extreme defensiveness. Expect the person to become extremely defensive, doing whatever he or she can to pin blame on someone else.

Quickly fabricating another lie to cover up the original fib. The pathological liar will start the cover-up process quickly to ensure that their reputation remains in tact. This may include a bigger lie than the original fib––which may be quite apparent.

Vindictive and may seek revenge. Rage and anger may be another reaction stemming from being “outed”, so expect possible retaliation or vindictive behavior. Alternatively, they may feel upset that they have been caught in the act by someone who cares for them and have a tearful meltdown.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, it's the Internet. You can pretend to be a lawyer all you want, or a tae kwon do street fighter:D , whatever floats your boat. Maybe next week you'll be an astronaut.

But occasionally you'll run into people who actually know something about whatever act you're putting on. It happens when you say stupid sh!t like "child support can be waived" and then you use google to find an out of context quote to try to back up your ridiculous position. No one who has even taken family law, much less practiced it, would do that.

Compulsive liars don't make up their stories entirely out of thin air; they are just great at embellishing. Someone who flunked out of law school makes a perfect candidate to be an Internet pretend lawyer. The whole "dropout who wasted family money" and "family disappointment" angles really seem to be close to your heart, don't they? I think you're inserting details from your own life into those insults. I'm sorry if that happened to you; it is not an uncommon story. I actually paid cash for my degree. I use it to sniff out Internet frauds. :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was more like $25k, not $250k.

You don't even know how much law school costs. No wonder you don't want to talk about your imaginary scholastic experience - you don't know enough about it to come up with halfway decent lies.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumbass that's the current cost, not the 2004 rate that I payed. And I had a partial scholarship. And I worked during school.

Danger said:
I had a prenup in NY. I tried to get child support put in there as well but my lawyer (and the rest of her law firm) said that no I could not because I could not add a third party to the agreement.
You should have just talked to Brad. He knows more than an entire firm of lawyers. And he can fly. :rolleyes:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12, actually you CAN include the matrimonial home in the prenup in Ontario. You just have to clearly state this in the agreement, and clearly discuss the current possessory status of the home.
Bradd: you know better than me as you are a lawyer , but from what I understood in that women guide it says you can only change the ownership ratio of matrimonial house , but cant put a section to tell if the divorce happen the woman must get out of the home , so practically owning a house is useless if you cant sell it or keep it for yourself again .
I think even the ownership can be increased only up to 90% but cant be 100% .
bty , I didn't give him legal advise , instead I asked him to contract a lawyer . that was my personal observation of some laws that I read in that women guide

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Let me explain what this means: if you separate with the woman, and until things get worked out you cannot force her out nor can she force you out and even if you put something about this in a contract that provision is void.
What about the regrettable yet common situation that the women lies about about being beaten then gets a restraining order?

in that scenario the man is forced out of the marriage home through underhanded means

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At then end of the day men have to get it through their thick, moronic, puzzy addicted brains

there is NO WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF IN MARRIAGE

NO WAY

you are at the utter mercy of the judge

and our femcvnt society and media

prenups are not worth the paper they are written on

again

prenups are not worth the paper they are written on

don't believe me

look at this recent case

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/wif...e-to-overturn-prenup-agreement-182017682.html

Brad this will be a fun one to break down, yet another nail in men's coffins.

the law is changing before our eyes, month to month....and none of it helps men

none

of

it

in 10 years being a man will be illegal...remember burroughs told you first

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If men are going to be stuck on stupid yearning for a hore/mommy to make their life *complete*

they may as well stick a bullet in their brain the moment they walk down the aisle

because thats the bottom line folks.

women see men as wage slaves nothing more...and they never have

societal laws evolved to shackle women as man's property so man would have a reason to build a civilization to ever greater heights...today those shackles are gone...women run amuck and men lag behind....the days of men are over...only a few elite men and a planet of shrieking women...all men will be enslaved in chains

it is only men who have yet to realize this

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
If men are going to be stuck on stupid yearning for a hore/mommy to make their life *complete*

they may as well stick a bullet in their brain the moment they walk down the aisle

because thats the bottom line folks.

women see men as wage slaves nothing more...and they never have

societal laws evolved to shackle women as man's property so man would have a reason to build a civilization to ever greater heights...today those shackles are gone...women run amuck and men lag behind....the days of men are over...only a few elite men and a planet of shrieking women...all men will be enslaved in chains

it is only men who have yet to realize this
A man marry woman to have kids and pass his genetics to next generation , this is the main goal of all livings , and this is the big benefit of alpha male that he can pass his genetics to next generation .
you can stay single , but you will loose the main purpose in your life which is passing your genetics to next generation .

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
u r all a bunch of pussies who DESERVE such, if it never even OCCURS to you to ask WHY WOULD THE EX LET HER GET AWAY WITH IT? With PLENTY of men that I have known and still know, she'd have a REALLY bad "something" happen to her, real quick. So would the clown in the robe, if all this info is as stated.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious....do any of you actually consider women real people? Or just subservient? And if you do consider them 'beneath' you, do you have a daughter? Do you consider them the same?

I'm not asking this because I'm feminist, far from it. But damn, they do deserve to be treated like people. What was this guy thinking making a prenup and then making promises that it was void when they had kids and such? That isn't her fault.....it's his fault. Either make a real prenup or don't do one. I wonder who left who in this deal. If he left her....and left her without a shirt on her back....then maybe he deserves this crap. Now if she left him, that's a different story.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just curious....do any of you actually consider men real people?

The above statement would never be seen on a women's site

because women don't consider men real people

because women fight for themselves and consider nothing else

men need to wake up and start doing the same

men need to fight for themselves....our money..the things we build....women don't have a right to it because we fvck them several hundred times :)

no more consideration for women

they want war....they get one

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
Depends upon his age at marriage. he can be VERY well off by age 30, if he's paying attention, and no reason to marry until you are 40. it's the KIDS that bend you over, guys. Get a vasectomy and you will be MANY times safer.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Women make and break promises ALL of the time to men, but men don't get any money out of it.
Katy Perry would disagree.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We as a society seem to be laboring under a delusion

"behind every good man is a better woman"

now that is some faggot sh!t right there.

get the fvck outta here!

Whenever we see an accomplished man everyone runs to find excuses...oh there was a coach, or family, or a wife...or whatever

yes support is important..very important

but the most important element for success is the man himself

again

the man himself

this seems to be lost in our current society where the media somehow makes us think elin's *support* helped Tiger Woods lol...if anything it was all those slvts he was banging.....new puzzy picks you right up!

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure people change, but in some ways if you enter into everything wondering how to shelter yourself against a break-down, well you're setting yourself up for a fvcked up way of life. In some ways you've got to take the journey and take the ride.

If you want to protect your assets, go talk to a lawyer and get a legal opinion. Not a bunch of people here are going to compare to the advice that someone who really works with the law could give you.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
it's not the wife, it's having KIDS that sets you up for a disaster. Simply dont have them until you have PLENTY of money, well protected (unknown about by anybody) or you are highly likely to regret it, vehemently and for decades.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because child support can be waived does not mean a judge will waive it. the only time i have ever seen (in my line of work) child support waived, is when the father was on disability ssi checks that the government was paying him and eventually they stopped waiving it and started subtracting out the payments.
judges just don't go around waiving child support or everyone would want it that way. then it would be up to the government to raise the entire nation of children and guess what, everyone's taxes could go sky high.... so everyone in the nation would quit their jobs and the nation would fall.
it would be all madmax .....

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we have a lot of laws that basically say we have the right to do x , we reserve the right to do y.... and this child support thing is no different. yes it can be waived but it is not very likely that you will ever meet anyone that it has happened to.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I resreached about that too , and in Ontario law for example you cant put the matrimonial house in the prenup (Marriage contact) Contact a male lawyer to find out with him what is the best way .
here is Ontario marriage guide for women, they listed all the rights that woman can have in the marriage and what she can do on divorce (actually it is frustrating ) .
http://www.nawl.ca/pdf/Money_Guide_Web.pdf
I read that pdf.....Canadian law is absolutely twisted. If i understand that right, you not only can't stipulate "matrimonial home" ownership in a pre-nup, nor can you contracturally prohibit either spouse from having affairs......

So, in other words, a guy can buy or inherit a home, get married, the women can cheat on him, is automatically entitled to half the value of the home even though he owned it before the marriage, and there is NO LEGAL WAY he can protect himself from this?

I also love how, in Ontario, you are legally someone's spouse after sharing a home for 3 months, sexual/romantic relationship or not.

I can't imagine its much better here, but if I lived up there I would consider a vasectamy even as a single guy, and I would avoid living with a woman much less marry one. And if any women *****ed about it I would hand them a copy of that pdf and say "youve priced yourself out of business."