best way to get her to accept me as a lover not provider

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first off I need to make something clear about this girl. Yes I understand most of you on here are american and if this girl was american I would completely agree with you that she should be paying for me as in American business culture a woman has some financial equality as men especially if she earns more.

Now I've explained this let me explain my date yesterday from facebook. I met a 30 something year old successful woman from iran. Self made entrepreneur really done well for herself drives brand new porsche 911 the second most expensive one you can buy owns lots of properties sold them generally a jet set entrepreneur.

The problem is in her culture men always pay no matter what otherwise he is a loser and they all talk about 'real men' it's BS but no point arguing with them you either accept it or you don't.

Anyway we went for drinks at a place near hers..I originally thought she was DTF as she asked to meet at 11.45pm so I went in thinking she wanted sex but it ended up just being a date. She had high IL though maybe not enough to kiss but I think she would have had I made a move. She wouldnt reciprocate with hand holding when I touched her hand which told me she prob wasnt.

Anyway the bar we went to the drinks were ridiculously expensive and she kept looking at the high price 30-40 dollar ****tails I turned the menu back to the normal yet still expensicr 13 dollar ones (im in europe not USA so adjusting for currency differences) I could tell she was a bit suspect So thinks im tight as opppose to poor.

I should have tried to kiss close her I just ran out of time the bar

was closing so that saved me from the bill going too high doesn't help when the waitress keeps coming over asking if you want anything else.

anyway long story short she has high IL she messaged me this morning saying it was really.nice meeting me. I said same back didn't want to give anything more away. Im still not sure she was dtf I dont think she was and she didnt lead on or kino me.enough maybe I should have tried and see by kissing.her neck I've just set myself back a bit.

my question is how do I tell her I dont make any money an cant take her out to these places she wants to go..remember she already has money but in her culture men always pay there is no point arguing the american point of view of equality etc it wont work. Can I just say I dont have much disposable income these days because im working part time and have to contribute to bills at home?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Once you place a woman on a pedestal (as you have) you have lost the game.

Her culture believes men should always do certain things? WHO CARES! You as a man should always behave based on YOUR values not someone else's. If you are letting the woman's values dictate things then you're a beta b!tch.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Once you place a woman on a pedestal (as you have) you have lost the game.

Her culture believes men should always do certain things? WHO CARES! You as a man should always behave based on YOUR values not someone else's. If you are letting the woman's values dictate things then you're a beta b!tch.
i haven't pedastelled her, im just saying if i try to argue or force my way through nothing is going to happen. this is exactly the kinda american equality thing im saying you have to disregard in this case.

ok forget her values. how do i enforce my values on her? i ask her to split the bill, she won't speak to me again, game over. fair enough trying to be al alpha and what not and if she doesn't play my game then we don't play which is fine and all if she is already putty in your hands otherwise it's not going to hapen.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
pete101 said:
i haven't pedastelled her, im just saying if i try to argue or force my way through nothing is going to happen. this is exactly the kinda american equality thing im saying you have to disregard in this case.

ok forget her values. how do i enforce my values on her? i ask her to split the bill, she won't speak to me again, game over. fair enough trying to be al alpha and what not and if she doesn't play my game then we don't play which is fine and all if she is already putty in your hands otherwise it's not going to hapen.
If arguing or forcing the issue will lead to nothing happening.. then you are barking up the wrong tree to begin with... chasing a woman you have nothing in common with and don't see eye-to-eye with. Such is a desperate and beta move.

You should feel comfortable saying and doing whatever the f*ck you want. Otherwise you are letting HER dictate your behavior. Which means you have lost the game.

Women don't respect men who adapt to their sensibilities. Women respect men who do whatever the f*ck they want and don't worry if it will turn her off or not.

You have put her on a pedestal if you are making "special considerations" for her... like "forget the American stuff.. she is special". NO SHE IS NOT. A woman is not "special" until you are f*cking her several times a day and she is cooking you breakfast in bed.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
anyway long story short she has high IL

She had high IL though maybe not enough to kiss but I think she would have had I made a move. She wouldnt reciprocate with hand holding when I touched her hand which told me she prob wasnt

Im still not sure she was dtf I dont think she was and she didnt lead on or kino me.enough
How can she have High IL when she didn't want to hold your hand?

She didn't kiss you or even kino like you wanted.

You're confused about her motives which means she has Low Interest.

High Interest girls make their interest known so there is no confusion.

pete101 said:
Anyway we went for drinks at a place near hers..I originally thought she was DTF as she asked to meet at 11.45pm so I went in thinking she wanted sex but it ended up just being a date.
Never assume anything until you are actually fvcking.

Why are allowing her to set up your date?

You should be setting up the date that benefits you.

pete101 said:
Anyway the bar we went to the drinks were ridiculously expensive and she kept looking at the high price 30-40 dollar ****tails I turned the menu back to the normal yet still expensicr 13 dollar ones (im in europe not USA so adjusting for currency differences) I could tell she was a bit suspect So thinks im tight as opppose to poor.
This is exactly why you should be setting the date to benefit yourself.

You allowed her to set up the date at a bar that serves expensive drinks.

That is your own fault and put you in a predicament.

If you set the date yourself you could have avoided it.

pete101 said:
I should have tried to kiss close her I just ran out of time the bar
That's a poor excuse.

You should have enough experience in dating to know when you should kiss close and when to do it not running out of time.

It didn't seem like her IL was high enough for a kiss close from the description you gave.

pete101 said:
my question is how do I tell her I dont make any money an cant take her out to these places she wants to go..remember she already has money but in her culture men always pay there is no point arguing the american point of view of equality etc it wont work. Can I just say I dont have much disposable income these days because im working part time and have to contribute to bills at home?
That's what separates high value men from lower value men.

High value men can afford to go out with high value women to high value places.

When you can't afford to date you have less to choose from in the dating pool going to lower value places. Not trying to insult you but it is what it is.

Although some clowns will make the claim that if you spend any money on a woman at all for a date you are a beta. LOL

Don't tell women anything about your income and finance it's none of their business.

What you need to be doing is setting up the dates at places you want that is affordable and cheap for you.

A $40 ****tail isn't going to get her in the sack any faster than a cheap drink will.

It's all about interest and attraction and that's what you need from these women.

With your financial situation you can still bang girls but don't expect anything relationship wise when they make a ton of more money than you.

You can't be seen as a provider when you have nothing to provide.

She makes way more money than you so you can't be a provider.

Women that have a lot of money go to nice high quality places and expect you to live the life style they do. That is how rich people operate.

One $40 drink to them is like a cheap beer to you.

That's why poor guys can't date rich girls cause of the finances.

Some will call that beta but it's the facts of life.

The point is...don't limit yourself just make it beneficial to you to fit you financially.

Go to nice places you can afford and if they don't like it too bad.

Don't put yourself in predicaments where you have to pay high prices just to appease women who have money.

They will bang you based on attraction.

Reaction score
For this particular situation you might be toast. It's a cultural thing.

I know you want to worry about not trying to compete as a provider, when in her circles you may need to be a Saudi Arabian Oil Prince...

You can't do that. You'd like to be the stud who gets to hit, while she uses her rich male friends for compionship and gifts. It might not be an appealing thing in her culture, but in the American culture, they will cheat on the rich boyfriend all the dang time.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so what does this chick actually think you do ?

and what do you actually do ?

there is nowhere near enough background to this story to give any type of advice

but here is a story from my experiences

last year i met a chick from Kuwait she was in the UK studying , her family was mega rich she had 3 iPhones was head to toe in designer gear and had with her about £2000 in cash on our first date

i was driving a beat up 1999 Volkswagen , i had about £20 on me and wasn't exactly living in a penthouse

i took her for an ice cream and didn't once allow her to bowl me over with claims of 3 Ferraris parked in her garage

i took her back to my apartment put a movie on and let her chill out with me .....within an hour i was railing her even though she had "never done anything like this before" i came in her and sent her on her way

everyday for the next 3 weeks she used to drive down fvck me and then leave ......

i eventually dropped her because she was becoming too needy , but looking back that was a pretty stupid move as i could have seriously set myself up for life had i wanted to commit to her

anyway the point of the story was even though our situations in life couldnt have been any different at the point we met ......the attraction between us overruled it i never once let myself into her frame and kept her firmly in mine

that is how powerful the game can be if played correctly

Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:

there is nowhere near enough background to this story to give any type of advice

last year i met a chick from Kuwait she was in the UK studying , her family was mega rich she had 3 iPhones was head to toe in designer gear and had with her about £2000 in cash on our first date

i was driving a beat up 1999 Volkswagen , i had about £20 on me and wasn't exactly living in a penthouse

i took her for an ice cream and didn't once allow her to bowl me over with claims of 3 Ferraris parked in her garage

i took her back to my apartment put a movie on and let her chill out with me .....within an hour i was railing her even though she had "never done anything like this before" i came in her and sent her on her way

everyday for the next 3 weeks she used to drive down fvck me and then leave ......

i eventually dropped her because she was becoming too needy , but looking back that was a pretty stupid move as i could have seriously set myself up for life had i wanted to commit to her

anyway the point of the story was even though our situations in life couldnt have been any different at the point we met ......the attraction between us overruled it i never once let myself into her frame and kept her firmly in mine

Bingo!

You set yourself up to provide her a railing and never once did you attempt to provide something you did not have...

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:

I see what you're saying your frame was strong from.the beginning was she physically attracted to you from the get go though?

How did you meet her approach her etc

She knows I make less than her she's just a spoilt entitled iranian woman tryna hustle me. I should have been more sexual from the get go like I normally do to make my intentions clear if I get shot down so be it.

I wasn't dictating from the start anyway doesn't matter now I met her again yesterday and it's clear she just tryna hustle free **** being taken out etc wouldn't kiss close or even let me drop her back at her place. Abort time.