Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to boost confidence

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One good way to boost your confidence in social settings is to take an acting class. In college, im taking an introduction to acting class this semester and it will be lots of fun, especially performing in front of the classroom and all. It'll build alot of confidence in social settings, especially with the opposite sex. Oh yeah the fact there are some beautiful women in that class is an added bonus.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being an actor/actress does make you more confident in social situations and perhaps make you better communicators too.

But then again you can't ask a bookworm nerd to get on stage and start acting out a scene, he won't do as good job as the more outgoing and better looking (although is dumb) salesman.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact that would help me with my confidence and whatnot. But I'm too pvssy to do it, and I'd just feel out of place in an acting class.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon scrum, no one would feel out of place in an acting class. I mean I used to be the worst AFC ever and all but now Im on the path toward self improvement. I haven't gotten there yet but im still working on it. They offer these classes in college. The positive thing with takin an Intro to Acting class: Free A, boost your confidence in public/social settings especially round women, and some beautiful women which im gonna try to talk to in the near future.