Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to ask Ex for FWB?

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Title says it all, couple former girlfriends I would love to get in bed with again. What's the best line, phrase, philosophy to put this idea into their heads, sexception style?

I haven't been in touch with any of them for at least a year but I figure it's inevitable. My usual method is strong physical escalation, so I am thinking end a quick conversation with a reconcilatory hug, and be just a little too long and sexual to go unnoticed. Act like she looks damn good and it's like almost painful for me not to have her physically.

I feel like women respond best to subtly here, and subtly is not a strong point of mine. I don't think 'We're not still pissed at each other any more and you're still hot, wanna **** again?' would go over so well. So tell me your success stories gents!

I don't wanna date again, I don't want them back. Just the ass :up:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find new women. Sex isnt worth the drama of going back to exes.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all boils down to her current attraction level to you and how you made her feel during your relationship until you split ways, because no best lines, phrases and philosophy would work if she is not into you anymore.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask. You sleep with them and keep doing it until she asks for a relationship at which point you bail. You're playing with fire though. Nothing good comes out of it, you'll be seen as an a**hole and the word will spread.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Find new women. Sex isnt worth the drama of going back to exes.
I disagree. And I have been - and will continue to - find new women. I've been far from celibate in the years since we parted ways. Also, there's been zero 'drama' with any of them and I don't imagine it starting now.

RagingBalls said:
It all boils down to her current attraction level to you and how you made her feel during your relationship until you split ways, because no best lines, phrases and philosophy would work if she is not into you anymore.
Great. So assuming she is still down, how would you broach the subject?

El Suave said:
You don't ask. You sleep with them
What would be your strategy here? Usually I take a girl out, escalate, bring her home. That's not going to work here. How would you put the idea into her head that I'm still down to **** without being totally overt about it and risk the anti-slut defense? They're all aware I've been in multiple other serious/semi-serious things since breaking up with them, and they're not the type to move in on someone else's man.

El Suave said:
you'll be seen as an a**hole and the word will spread.
This already happened a long time ago, and if anything, it's helped me. Funny thing about women and *******s...

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since you are so determined to do it, this is how you do it. Talk about the good times you had together, I would say "remember when we fvcked at that guys house in the bathroom and no one knew?" or "how about that time when the neighbors were knocking on the wall cause you were loud, that was some crazy ****...".

Make her remember the sexual chemistry you had with her and she will get in the same state of mind and want to rekindle those memories.