Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best US cities in terms of parties, fun people, and a great time.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
There are 5 million+ people in the metro area. There are plenty of quality women here. If you cant get quality women here then you are a loser.
Quit promoting your god awful ghetto trash trailer park city full of thugs, rednecks, and people that make 50k yet act like millionaires. As far as I am concerned most of your brain cells are dead from listening to all of that garbage crunk music that plays at your ****ty bars and you probably have 10+ STDs from ****ing those disgusting butter faced *****s built like gorillas due to years of drinking Coca Cola and eating Chick Fila. **** off my thread you welfare grabbing ghetto rat, nobody wants to go to your god awful city full of choke artist sports teams. Your film industry is garbage and only relevant because of The Walking Dead, you wish you were Southern California you ****ing clowns.

As far as I am concerned, the bible thumpers in your god awful city will single out anyone who wants to live the kind of lifestyle I talk about in this thread. No one has mentioned your garbage city on here other than you, **** off and rot.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit promoting your god awful ghetto trash trailer park city full of thugs, rednecks, and people that make 50k yet act like millionaires. As far as I am concerned most of your brain cells are dead from listening to all of that garbage crunk music that plays at your ****ty bars and you probably have 10+ STDs from ****ing those disgusting butter faced *****s built like gorillas due to years of drinking Coca Cola and eating Chick Fila. **** off my thread you welfare grabbing ghetto rat, nobody wants to go to your god awful city full of choke artist sports teams. Your film industry is garbage and only relevant because of The Walking Dead, you wish you were Southern California you ****ing clowns.

As far as I am concerned, the bible thumpers in your god awful city will single out anyone who wants to live the kind of lifestyle I talk about in this thread. No one has mentioned your garbage city on here other than you, **** off and rot.
Haha you couldn't get any women in Atlanta. U mad bro?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
You couldnt get any play here HAAAAA
Welfare rat still going because his overweight smelly greasy ***** could not keep him satisfied. Now he types like some low iq ghetto thug on a forum telling people they couldn't get laid in that god awful herpes infested city of his he call people to. Making his **** city look even worse by replying to this thread.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your tripping dog. Atlanta isn't bad at all if you know where to go. Two nights ago I went to Buckhead Bars area and there is a great variety of women in that area.

When you were in Atlanta where did you go?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Orleans, Miama, Vegas, D.C
Yep.. in that order. Not only are these the best places to met women.... there is ALWAYS something going on in these places that do not cost a lot of money. New Orleans has more festivals than days of the year... and many of them are great places to meet women. Just this past Saturday, there was an open house at a maker space where they make costumes... it was a blast.... free.... and there were some great women there. Miami, Vegas, and DC are the same.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of parties, fun people, and great times I would have to say New Orleans takes the cake. If you like to party, eat good food, and listen to lots of live music then you need to go to New Orleans. They even sell shots of liquor on the street.

Also, 6th Street in Austin, Tx is similar.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welfare rat still going because his overweight smelly greasy ***** could not keep him satisfied. Now he types like some low iq ghetto thug on a forum telling people they couldn't get laid in that god awful herpes infested city of his he call people to. Making his **** city look even worse by replying to this thread.
You are a clown. No wonder you couldn't get any play in Atlanta.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Your tripping dog. Atlanta isn't bad at all if you know where to go. Two nights ago I went to Buckhead Bars area and there is a great variety of women in that area.

Atlanta is pretty decent if you're into black women but it sucks if you're into anything else, especially white girls.

I was surprised at just how terrible the quality of white girls in the ATL was compared to other southern cities like Nashville, Raleigh, Louisville, and Charleston. All I saw were lots of fat girls, tons of feminazi tumberlina types, and a lot of plain faced girls. Even the "good looking" white girls in Atlanta were well below average quality compared to other major cities I've been to, I've seen better looking white girls in San Francisco and Seattle, that is saying something!

You mention Buckhead, lol, good luck dealing with fresh outta college sorority sluts that still stick with their social circles from college and largely venture out. Even then, the quality is not all that high at all in the city.

If the lack of looks wasn't bad enough, it is the massive egos. I thought the 4s thinking they are 9s **** was bad in San Francisco, it is way worse in Atlanta. Tons of plain looking southern white girls who have tons of beta WKs that defend them at every turn. Most of these ****s get attitudes with random strangers fast and expect to get away with it due to how much they are used to getting away with.

Atlanta has by far the worst quality of white girls I have ever seen.

The party scene in the city is focused on dumb**** southern ghetto rap, it does not belong on the list at all. You have to be from there to even believe that.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score

Almost everywhere, left very unfulfilled, hated that city.

LOL @ Buckhead, who wants to deal with mediocre looking entitled sorority skanks fresh outta college? NOT ME!