Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Tip You'll Ever Get

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you guys remember me, but I used to be a semi-regular on here. I've been around for 5 years on this site and I've tried a lot of things and nothing ever seemed to work for me. I had dated a little, but never had a serious relationship. I had never had sex, never even kissed a girl. Well, I've had a girlfriend for a while now. I've kissed her, had sex the whole deal. What did I do to get her? I didn't care. That's all there is to it if you just quit caring so much it won't be so hard. All I did was joke around with her, but I didn't care whether or not she was even there. Let me tell you something else though before you guys dive into a relationship. Nothing is what you think it's going to be. You are finally happy to have a girl, but you get more problems with it. I have to say that when we have problems I feel worse than I did before I was with her. If sex means something to you that will be a problem too. It's not all that you think it's going to be. Now don't get me wrong it's great, but it's really not that big of a deal. It made me more attached to her though. I guess what I'm trying to say is this: If you guys are like me and never really been lucky with girls then you probably want a girl so bad that it seems like it's what you need to be happy. Let me tell you from experience that it probably will make you happy somewhat, but once the high that comes from success goes away, you realize that the whole thing really isn't that big of a deal. I hope you guys all find a girl and are happy. I probably going to marry the girl I'm with. I'm just telling you that you can be happy without a girl once you know what it's like to have one. Don't make it so important, live your life, and everything will turn out great. I promise.

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. that was totally gay!

I'm taking that as, this is the only girl you've slept with. and possibly the only one you've kissed.

your clueless, a total afc.

I'll be the first to welcome you back when you wake up.

I wish you the best.

three12.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
So apathy is how you'll find love and companionship?

I think the chick you didn't give a sh!t about should be kind enough to hand you your balls back after you've learned where they go.

Oh, you're 20 and have only kissed one girl and you're going to tell guys the secret to women. . .Somethings wrong in Alabamy bud.

The only brightside is that it's ok to bang down sheep or your Daddys' sister 'round there. Enjoy.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
three12 said:
dude. that was totally gay!

I'm taking that as, this is the only girl you've slept with. and possibly the only one you've kissed.

your clueless, a total afc.
This kids' right.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic said:
I guess what I'm trying to say is this: If you guys are like me and never really been lucky with girls then you probably want a girl so bad that it seems like it's what you need to be happy. Let me tell you from experience that it probably will make you happy somewhat, but once the high that comes from success goes away, you realize that the whole thing really isn't that big of a deal.
Thats the gem in this post, personally i believe this community puts way too much value on abit of pvssy. It isnt going to make your life all rainbows and happiness. An example of this is people asking what kind of jobs they should get to be a dj, choosing their hobbies and essentially what they spend all their time on based on whether women will respond more favorably. Working out for the sole purpose of the attention from women (not so much people here, but we've all seen the gym junkies who only work vanity muscles) Given the choice between achieving my dreams and fvcking 5-7's or failing and fvcking 8-10's i wouldnt have to think twice about it. Alot of you would choose the second option, and probably have subconsciously by focusing every resource on achieving a short high.

Sorry that this turned into abit of a rant, to be fair there are probably quite a few of you who balance your lives correctly. Just seems abit crazy to me how much people care about what a woman has between her legs.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow you got one GF and had sex with one girl. You know it all. Thanks for the advice but some of us have do this daily.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a point...

Whether or not this is his first lay, kiss or whatever, he has a point when saying don't care. This translates into not being needy. Don't tell me this isn't true. I've read it time and time again on this board.

Think about it. First of all, surely most on here have been in at least one serious relationship. The ones that have, didn't you notice how many opportunities seemed to present themselves to you? I know I had lots of chances for some strange as a direct result of not being able to pursue every peice of a$$ that walked by (not caring, I had some).

I agree the candle should be dipped into several different jars wax before being lit, but the main point has some validity to it.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and when she leaves you.. suddenly.. it'll all become the most important thing again.

Yeah you shouldn't care, but your 20.. your not going to marry her and she is probally cheating on you right now.

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
ntssv said:
Whether or not this is his first lay, kiss or whatever, he has a point when saying don't care. This translates into not being needy. Don't tell me this isn't true. I've read it time and time again on this board.

Think about it. First of all, surely most on here have been in at least one serious relationship. The ones that have, didn't you notice how many opportunities seemed to present themselves to you? I know I had lots of chances for some strange as a direct result of not being able to pursue every peice of a$$ that walked by (not caring, I had some).

I agree the candle should be dipped into several different jars wax before being lit, but the main point has some validity to it.
ntssv,

I agree with what your saying -somewhat. An AFC with a girlfriend will get more AIs then an AFC without a girlfriend.

However, a DJ, a PUA, a man - whatever you choose to call it - will get even more AIs then an AFC with a girlfriend. This man does not reak of desperation. This man has options. This man has any number of girls on his phone he could call for a lay right now. He knows this.

The main difference between this man, and the AFC with the girlfriend, this man is LESS likely to cheat on his partner as he will only choose one he is entirely happy with. Where the AFC will have chosen out of desperation and will take any chance to upgrade; if its a sure thing.

I know this because I've been an AFC. I've been an AFC with a girlfriend. I am a DJ, a PUA, a man.

three12.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look guys I never said that I was a DJ. I know I still have a long way to go. It just took me a long time to figure out what I needed to get me to this point and I just thought maybe it will help someone else. The personal attacks were unnecessary. Sorry for trying to give something back.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man you gotta go through a few hood rats N sh(it... go hit them up lIKe bang bang bang one after another.

that was my tip. it helped too

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you all are *******s...epic was simply trying to help. not caring would work for some girls, not all of them, mainly the insecure type. So he came across the right girl, good for him.

of course, epic you cant be thinking that just not caring will get you with any girl, or that by never caring youll have a lasting relationship with this girl. use this sparingly, surpise her with unexpected empathy, and other behavior...dont just use monotonous apathy

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
You make some good points about not making it such a big deal, but then you also make some bad points by wanting to be with the first girlfriend you get.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
There is a great deal of need on this board. So many are screaming for help. You are lost and you have no idea why. You are searching for something more than physical pleasure. Until you find that something you will have nothing.

Sometimes when you really want something it is best to step back. What I am trying to say is that most of you shouldn't be worrying about getting spoiled/chubby girls. You should be focused on your core. Once your core is strong you will not need boards or books. Girls will be the ones who need you. Not the other way around.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically you are like a dude coming on a message board full of people into car racing and saying "you know guys, I just got my license and bought a Yugo, screw ferraris and racing, this is all a man needs. I know, i drive too.. "

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic I'm sure you've learned a lot, but you need to realize there's a lot more to learn. You probably haven't mastered your emotions yet. As yourself what you would do if you two broke up. Ask yourself how you would really feel.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not caring is half the equation. The other half is giving her good emotions. Give good emotions. Withdraw. Apathy in itself won't do everything, although not qualifying is important.