Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best time to contact a female

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was some girl that was REALLY into me at the bar she was drunk but was also an HB 8 so i dont know what to do i usually go for the 6's this chick told me she liked me and we were making out she said she wanted to hang out again she told all my friends she liked me....but i got her number and about an hour later after i left i textd her and said "This is Mike dont forget this number we will hang out again" Now i know that probaly wasnt the best thing to say but she didnt reply to it and now its been a couple days im wondering if i should text her again or call her? wait a couple days or what

we are both around the age of 21

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to call between Mon, Tues and Weds - and not Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun as she'll already have been making plans by the Thursday, so the rtule here, try to call during early weekdays.

So if you got her phone number last Friday, call her tommorow, if you got it on Wednesday, call her the following week - Monday, get the picture? Its not set in stone, it just makes life easier for YOU.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol..."don't forget this number". Why don't you call her? Forget about the texting. Call her tomorrow. If she does not pick up, call her again on thurs or frid.

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys think phone call over text is crucial? i sometimes drop the ball over the phone

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wataf said:
you guys think phone call over text is crucial? i sometimes drop the ball over the phone
Most people on this forum will bash you for texting instead of calling, but seeing as you're both young, I think texting is just fine, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT OVERDONE. You don't want to be her text-buddy, but a quick text to set something up is fine, I do it all the time.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wataf said:
If you drop the ball over the phone, you are bound to do it in person.
Or are you going to base a relationship on just strictly texting.

And we all know how WELL you did with that first text right off the bat.

xHiGHPoTeniaL

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL kailex hit it on the head. I'm no expert but have gotten alot of play in my time and i think texting would be a pretty weak play(i'm 25), and i hope the one from that night didnt kill it for you.

sidenote: Kailex, do u believe in your signature quote, 100%? one of my fav songs of all time for sure but what if the chick has cheated WITH u, but not on u? any diff at all?

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering she drunkenly made out with you in a bar, I'm going to guess that she woke up the next morning, thought "Jesus, I was drunk last night", saw your text and thought "Oh, God, what did I tell this guy...."

So, in answer to your question, text whatever and whenever is most convenient, cause I doubt she'll get back to you. That is, if she was as drunk as you imply.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xHiGHPoTeniaL said:
sidenote: Kailex, do u believe in your signature quote, 100%? one of my fav songs of all time for sure but what if the chick has cheated WITH u, but not on u? any diff at all?
Nope, she's still a cheater.
It's very rare that you can pull off a cheater into an LTR and having absolutely no doubts about the situation.

The problem is that most guys on SoSuave want to turn a girl who has cheated on someone else, into THEIR wife, and you will see it a lot on these forums.

"She cheated on him with me, and she's the most amazing person ever, and I think I love her... I want to marry her".

That usually spells trouble.

Now if a woman cheats on her man with you and you take a non-chalant approach to it, it could work out in the long run...

But you have to ask yourself this:

- Do you really want to deal with that kind of drama for an LTR from the get-go? All of the doubts of what she might be doing when you aren't around? Can you really trust someone like that over the years? What happens if she gets bored and starts having one too many "girls night out"?

I'd rather have a fresh relationship than start with one with soap opera dilemmas involved.

And sorry for the hijack.