Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best time of the day to work out?

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never work out later than noon time, I usually start anywhere from 8AM to Noon, I think its better to do it early.

Also, I currently work out once or twice a week, its smarter. Once a week I'll be there for a little over 2 hours doing High Intensity and then I might go again for 1 hour to do some running and a few machines. You gotta give yourself plenty of rest, it all depends on what you are shooting for, I'm trying to bulk up and its working, don't forget your protein and get tons of sleep.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think its better to do it early."

It doesn't really matter, actually. You might benefit from the heightened testosterone in the morning, but most people are tight when they wake up so you have to warm up even better.

Personally I work out after school, somewhere between 5 and 9pm. I tried working out in the morning at about 7 but I didn't feel right.

My advice is to experiment. See when you feel the best about working out and go then.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning because you get it over with. It will make you happier and you'll have more energy.

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're lifting weights you can usually lift more in the morning because you're not tired from going through your daily routine. On the other hand, working out in the morning tends to cut into your sleep, which is not good. Just doing it is the important thing though, so do whatever fits in your schedule best so you keep at it.

For cardio, I'd say anytime that doesn't keep you awake at night (ie, not at 9 or 10 pm).