Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best story from weekend game! warning to afcs - will make u sad

str8-2-BONEzone

Don Juan
Reaction score
:box:

hey don juan pals!! lets share story about the best game from the weekend!!!!

so saturday nite i was at the club then i see these 3 hb8s they were dancing on the stage. then i show them the alpha it takes a few minutes to get em hot n bothered if u no what i meen :rockon:

then we are doin dance moves in the clubs there are all the afcs watching they no they wont get tale for the nite :mad: i laff at them then get the grind on w my girls if u no what i meen :trouble:

then this beta chump looser walks up tries to dance w my girl i show him whos boss he stands no chance :woo: i almost feel sory for him but have no time for beta chump loosers i no im going to have 3in1nite!

the one hb8 asks me about my job i my job is to show u a good time babe! then we arent at the club much longer soon it is time to BONE BANG the hb8s 3in1nite! :yes:

then last nite i decided to make a play for the bartenders that can be hard 2 do if u dont have mad game but i decided to mac on this hottie behind the bar shes being hit on w all these beta chump loosers they keep givin her tips but i dont want to spend $$ on babes so instead i just throw alpha on the afcs then maket hem give her more tip :trouble: she loves this then i take her to the gun show!! her shift gets off at 3am so we go str8 to bone zone from there :woo: :woo:

now for 2nite im just restin up im gunna make some mad game once again so master don juan pals whats ur best stories? if anyone wants tips on game ill happy to share! just dont be a beta chump looser u gotta be a ALPHA WARIOR! :rockon:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
tictac ur obviously jealous, dont even try to hide it

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy seems like he'd be a legend in the sack... sh!t, I think I wanna f*ck him. My only hope is that his a$$hole is as tight as his syntax :yes:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
str8-2-BONEzone said:
the one hb8 asks me about my job i my job is to show u a good time babe! haha this is good not something i would personally use but definitely the correct attitude

then we arent at the club much longer soon it is time to BONE BANG the hb8s 3in1nite! :yes: sorry but i find this difficult to believe if you where banging 3 chicks a night then you wouldn't need to be on this site :confused: seriously

then last nite i decided to make a play for the bartenders that can be hard 2 do if u dont have mad game but i decided to mac on this hottie behind the bar shes being hit on w all these beta chump loosers they keep givin her tips but i dont want to spend $$ on babes so instead i just throw alpha on the afcs then maket hem give her more tip :trouble: she loves this then i take her to the gun show!! her shift gets off at 3am so we go str8 to bone zone from there :woo: :woo:

again this is good , interesting about getting the AFC to give the chick more tips thinking outside the box how did you go about doing that ?
a good post but a few thoughts in red

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guys been trolling since 2012. Must have a lot of friends....