Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best simple gestures

Kryptonhero

Reaction score
So, I wanted to ask you guys(the experts) about something that I can't find. I wanna know about what are small simple gestures that can make you look like you are probably the best guy around. Little things that have a really good impact on what a girl thinks about you. I am talking about a girl you previously know and we are both teenagers. But anyway, please answer for adults and girls you might have just met as well. Also, if there's somewhere else where I can get the answers(like a previous thread) please tell me.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kryptonhero said:
Little things that have a really good impact on what a girl thinks about you. I am talking about a girl you previously know and we are both teenagers. But anyway, please answer for adults and girls you might have just met as well.
Use Kino on everyone. Head up, smile, straight back, relaxed shoulders, steady walking pace and eye contact.

Kryptonhero said:
Also, if there's somewhere else where I can get the answers(like a previous thread) please tell me.
The DJ Bible, under attraction I believe.

Kryptonhero

Reaction score
Thanks Frayzer, I am researching that right now, but I kinda meant more of like something for her to be emotionally attached to me, because we are in the rapport state, but I want to know like something that can actually make it grow a lot with a nice gesture, cause I know she would love it if I did something like that, but I just can't figure out what I can do to get her hooked.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obviously confused ....theres no "nice gesture" to.get her hooked, buying flowers and ****.doesn't work like in the movies....

You get her hooked by being a boss...and like the guy above me said kino the **** out of her.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely show her your penis. She'll fall in love with you in no time.

ladiesman217

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amo said:
Definitely show her your penis. She'll fall in love with you in no time.
They talk about this in how I met your mother. It's called the naken something, basically when she leaves the room strip down and make a sexual pose. 2/3 times you will get laid

Just kiding, don't do that. That's the worst seduction technique out there