Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Seduction books?

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been mulling over the idea of getting a book on seduction. I hear that the book " Art of Seduction " is pretty good, can any of you reccommend any others?

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
You read everything you get from David Deangelo, then you read the posts by pook here, then you browse the mASF Newsgroup for the few good practical advices, and finally you read all posts here by Senor Fingers , especially the most recent one.
Then you have about everything that books can tell you.
There are several posts about which books are good. Do a search.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double Your Dating is really good. It sets you up well for macking on super-hot beotches it's not so good for mediocre women.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The art of seduction really is a good book... the problem with that book is more an issue of practical application of the ideas in the book.

Just because the book is more a series of historical examples of seduction, and the different things that people do to seduce women (or men), it would take reading it a couple of times before you really get the juice out of that book.

But, I unfortunately have to agree with 'simplyme' (I dislike the oversimplification that he did), that if you just get the jist of what this site has to offer, along with the mASF, and David d's e-books (which can be found using your local filesharing program that starts with a k and is apparently a curse word).

So, if you are interested in reading the seduction book, just go for it... but you would have to read that one more then once to become a better seducer.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unusual Techiques in Seduction.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Unusual Techiques in Seduction.
WHATT?!?!?! Do you sometimes move posts just because you haven't done so in a while???

meh... you're the MOD...

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea....

This is a great idea... I would love to see your work. I just spent some time in the library doing a search for "sex" in subject&title and came up with over 5,000 matches. There seems to be some good and interesting books out there. Do a search... If I find anything useful i'll post it up; I may post a big list of all the ones that look good.

Best regards,
dave