Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best proof about why looks don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all,

I think Falcon25 is as blind as a mole If He didn't even notice The evidence posted in this current thread. Looks aren't all that important, Even I, someone far from being a master of the art has outgamed many better looking guys. Plus, I've seen that the myth of the natural, is anything but a myth. It's a reality.

2nd,

That Girl is underrated if you consider that photo alone. She's far more beautiful than you think.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
Most guys are average looking.

Most guys have average jobs (meaning pulling more than 100k a year isn't the norm).
So you've just made the breakthrough discovery that the average person is ... average. Not that shocking is it?

ChaoticGamer said:
First of all,

I think Falcon25 is as blind as a mole If He didn't even notice The evidence posted in this current thread.
The plural of anecdote is NOT data, and the singular of anecdote, even less so. She picked him and not you, get over it.

Just a Shot Away said:
Seriously, just stop this crap. You guys are making yourselves sound ignorant. Anyone who knows anything about evolution and has read any PUA material at ALL ......
Jesus loves me this I know because the Bible told me so. So much faith in dogma around here. Money matters, looks matter, everything matters.

Far more useful to discuss how they interact or how to optimize things rather than deny reality.

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
The plural of anecdote is NOT data, and the singular of anecdote, even less so. She picked him and not you, get over it.
huh ?

I'm not in the middle of a One-itis caused by this lady. Haven't you read my original message ?

I'm not in the least infatuated by her or anything like it. How can I be? I only saw her once.
This thread is about showing an example. that's all.

Please read before posting false statements.
I'm not Religious, but this goes perfectly for you....

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

CG.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChaoticGamer said:

This thread is about an anecdote that is given as proof, anecdotes prove nothing, but people love to use them to reinforce their faith based belief systems.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I thought this case was closed last decade!

To reinforce this, looks get you in the door. In other words, the girl is already attracted to the guy and the guy can do anything cuz he has the upper hand! If not, there may be a chance to charm a woman with your personality, but you have to try.

Women are doing what they are biologically programmed to do. They go for wealth, stability, looks, and sexuality. Wouldn't you rather be liked by women for how you look instead of your Lambo?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one even bothered to ask how long these two have been together. Real DJs know how to keep a girl. Real men know how to keep a girl. They are rare. They are the great catch. One month, one year is nothing. If they've been together for 3 years and more and are going strong then he's a gold to this woman's eyes. Other than that? Forget it. Sooner or later, she'll be off to another guy. :crazy:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
To reinforce this, looks get you in the door. In other words, the girl is already attracted to the guy and the guy can do anything cuz he has the upper hand!
The guy can do anything...because she feels physical attraction towards them. Interesting. How about a show of hands of people that felt they could do "anything" with a girl after she showed signs of physical attraction? That's a really odd thing to say, man. Maybe you should rephrase that.

Women are doing what they are biologically programmed to do. They go for wealth, stability, looks, and sexuality. Wouldn't you rather be liked by women for how you look instead of your Lambo?
Looks doesn't factor into the female equation of "biological programming." In the animal kingdom, the male is often attempting to increase his chances of mating with the female with displays of confidence, masculinity, dominance, displays of strength, etc. Tell me the last time you saw a buck give itself a bath and a pluck its eyebrows before attempting to mate with a doe. And no, it doesn't matter why she likes you.

At the end of the day, if I'm blowing my load inside or on her...it really doesn't matter why.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pm facebook CG?

Well like you said, you only knew her for a minute in 2 months, you haven't checked her background history or anything. He is not a fugly character and you have no idea who else she has been with in the past, hes got piercings on the lip so he's cool lol :D :eek:

Tommorow she can leave this guy for a dude who far exceeds in better looks than you,him,me and everybody on here, what will the thread be about then?

She strikes me as "my type" Brunette/ Portuguese-looking, cute smile, bugs bunny teeth, Hazel eyes, but she's definetly not a 9 ( from that pic anyway ).

Pm me her Facebook, I'm gonna pick up where you left off bro.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks doesn't factor into the female equation of "biological programming." In the animal kingdom, the male is often attempting to increase his chances of mating with the female with displays of confidence, masculinity, dominance, displays of strength, etc. Tell me the last time you saw a buck give itself a bath and a pluck its eyebrows before attempting to mate with a doe.
Actually there is a basis for looks as part of a female's "biological programming". A man's basic health can be reflected in his appearance - good hair, clear skin, good eyes (doesn't need glasses), healthy build, etc. A woman will want to mate with a man who has healthy DNA to pass on to her offspring because it increases their chance of survival.

There are plenty of examples of this in the animal kingdom - birds come to mind immediately. The healthiest male birds have the brightest plumage, which attracts the females.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Actually there is a basis for looks as part of a female's "biological programming". A man's basic health can be reflected in his appearance - good hair, clear skin, good eyes (doesn't need glasses), healthy build, etc.
Yes, but these are all things one can change. Hairstylist, lotion, contacts, diet and exercise all affect your general APPEARANCE. But in order to change your God-given LOOKS, well that's a little trickier. In this case you're generally talking surgery.

A woman will want to mate with a man who has healthy DNA to pass on to her offspring because it increases their chance of survival.
Exactly. A female can't tell how "fit" a man is by seeing if his face is symmetrical or not. Therefore, she must rely on other factors such as behavior patterns, watching the way he carries himself and how he deals with conflict and the like. This is not only for primates, by the way.

The healthiest male birds have the brightest plumage, which attracts the females.
Yes, the classic example is the peacock (seduction related, too). Anybody off the street can "peacock", since has nothing to do with rearranging your facial structure. The reason everyone knows about the male peacock's methods of attracting mates is because it's so exotic and unique. It wouldn't be as interesting and notable if more animals exhibited this behavior. It'd be almost as boring as females choosing males based on...confidence. What else is new, you know?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Tell me the last time you saw a buck give itself a bath and a pluck its eyebrows before attempting to mate with a doe.
Peacock. Tell me when you saw the DOE do any of those things?

Just a Shot Away said:
t wouldn't be as interesting and notable if more animals exhibited this behavior.
Many other examples out there, most birds and a lot of other animal types. The peacock is notable because it's an extreme case, not due to being rare.

zekko said:
Actually there is a basis for looks as part of a female's "biological programming". A man's basic health can be reflected in his appearance - good hair, clear skin, good eyes (doesn't need glasses), healthy build, etc.
Research (actual science, not a collection of anecdotes) has even found that women will prefer a mate with an immune system that makes them smell different than her male relatives. Attraction is far from a simple cookbook thing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but these are all things one can change. Hairstylist, lotion, contacts, diet and exercise all affect your general APPEARANCE. But in order to change your God-given LOOKS, well that's a little trickier. In this case you're generally talking surgery.
An attractive male is a healthy looking male. Just because there are products and services that can make you APPEAR, feel, and be more healthy doesn't mean that isn't part of your looks.

A female can't tell how "fit" a man is by seeing if his face is symmetrical or not. Therefore, she must rely on other factors such as behavior patterns
Behavior patterns are huge, but I think you're dismissing the connection between looks and health a little too quickly. If a face is not symmetrical it is often because of a stroke or some other disease process. Symmetry itself is one indicator of health. If one leg is shorter than the other, a guy will limp and not be able to run as fast. A healthy male is symmetrical.

As for peacocks, they are not the only birds that use color to court females, so they are not unique in that aspect.

I am not one of these guys who is hung up on looks. There are far more important factors that make a male attractive. But I disagree that it is not a part of the attraction equation.

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
You heard it here first, folks. Falcon25 is officially petitioning for the removal of the DJ Bible from SoSuave.net. Furthermore, Falcon25 advises you to stop trying unless you are good-looking and/or rich because you will fail every time...UNLESS everyone in the room is ugly, poor, and has low self-esteem and you happen to be confident.
Actually, 3. EVERYTHING ELSE includes the DJ Bible. After all, he did mention confidence, savvy, charisma etc etc which one can hopefully acquire thru reading and practice thru SoSuave.net

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
Most guys are average looking.

Most guys have average jobs (meaning pulling more than 100k a year isn't the norm).

So you're saying that most guys will fail with women?
First, I don't know Falcon or ever heard from him.

What I believe he's saying is the average guy won't be sleeping with as MANY women as the guy who has ALL THREE or just one of those criterias. And if one actually thinks about it, 3.EVERYTHING ELSE can include the DJ BIBLE(charisma, confidence, savvy, etc etc)

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChaoticGamer said:
huh ?

Please read before posting false statements.
I'm not Religious, but this goes perfectly for you....
CG.
Again that's just one example. So are you implying that all guys shouldn't worry about working out, wearing trendy clothes, getting a good-paying job, moving out of the house because in the end PUA techniques is all you need to score with women?

OP, the guy isn't ugly. She probably likes brown guys. Next time get a better example of some ugly guy with nothing to his name with a hot chick. Again, that's nothing because there's always an exception to the rule.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think labeling this guy as "ugly" is willful denial. At the very least he is average looking. The woman is attractive but she does not look like she'd be out of his league. We also don't know what her body looks like.

Even when looking at pictures of celebrities, most couples seem to be of equal attractiveness (remember I said "most"). Hell, I don't think Tiger's wife is above him in looks, not even a little.

I thought I was going to see a good example but this was a disappointment.

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
This thread is about an anecdote that is given as proof, anecdotes prove nothing, but people love to use them to reinforce their faith based belief systems.
An anecdote that turns out to be a Fact.

I take you as the kind of guy who's extremely skeptical.
If you were from another planet, and didn't believe in the existence of oranges...
Would seeing one orange suffice you enough to believe they exist? or would you need a whole truck of them to believe they exist?

Oh, and by the way this factual 'anecdotes' happen everywhere, and do not reinforce my 'faith', but my determination to become the best I can be by exercising the things that have been field tested for more than 20 years by many PUAs.

PS. I still can't believe the guys who affirm that guy is good looking. The better to me, because If that guy is slightly physically attractive then I'm Irresistible, like a young Brad Pitt with twice the money of Bill Gates :)

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know why we're debating this. There's an 80+ page thread about this in the Archives. At this point, arguing whether or not looks matter is just mental masturbation. Sure, looks factor into the equation when you approach...but then again, so does whether or not your shoelaces are tied.

So I suppose a good course of action would be to dress nice, take care of your body, and tie your shoes. Since we can't do anything about our natural God-given looks, we may as well continue to approach women without the thought of your looks on the brain. I see no benefit to believing that you are limited to which women you are able to bang by the aesthetics of your face. To me, this can only have negative effects on one's game. But yeah, since that thread in the Archives is the length that it is, nothing new can be said here. We're all beating a dead horse.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see no benefit to believing that you are limited to which women you are able to bang by the aesthetics of your face.
I agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.