Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best "prestigeous car" for under $12,000? Any good ideas?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iv been saving up for a while now, sacrificing for not having a car to save up to buy a "nice" car almost halfway there =], im thinking a bmw Z3 would work nicely but the only problme is that its a roadster 2 seater.. eeek.. would have problems with mobbing deep with friends but then again ridding a bus is not exacttly mobbing is it.. haha.. anyway just cerious what else should i consider getting.. I would very much like to have that james bond feel to it.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3000GT or Stealth

Boxter (you can find them this cheap but gonna have some miles)

BMW's / Benz'

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
98 or 99 lexus SC400/SC300... absolute best you can do for that price range

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ford Pinto :rockon: trust me, it is a pimp mobile

comic_relief

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Benz or beamer if you're 25+ yrs old.

You're 19 like me. Mustang.

Are they rare? No.
Are they exotic? No
Can you mob in them? 4 seater with a very cramped back seat no.
Do chicks dig them? Ab-so-lutely. And when it comes down to it, thats all that matters. Don't let other dudes rag on your car. Because if the girls like it, who gives a s.hit right? Also, get a drop top if possible. Even better for them summer days. Females will get all hot and bothered just at the thought of cruising with you sitting on those leather seats with the wind in her hair on a warm summer day with the stereo bumping. Thats truth bro.

And no, I'm not going to argue with anybody on this point.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, have you factored in the cost of insurance for a 2-door sports car?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ not yet.:/... but i have the option of getting liability insurence because i will pay cash for it... Mustanges are the tite, will seriosly consider it hahaha..

but this was what i was thinking.. save up for another month.. buy a 95-97 3000gt for around 6g and then slowly modifiy it... for looks first and then performace..

-body kit for wideness
-lambo the doors
-audio vidio system
-rims
-neon street glow-there leagal in california while car is not moving..
-lower suspenstion
-gps/rear view camera
-windo tinting

that should make it very 007 like... and would still be under 12... seems like a decent idea, what do you guys think?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
^^^^ not yet.:/... but i have the option of getting liability insurence because i will pay cash for it... Mustanges are the tite, will seriosly consider it hahaha..

but this was what i was thinking.. save up for another month.. buy a 95-97 3000gt for around 6g and then slowly modifiy it... for looks first and then performace..

-body kit for wideness
-lambo the doors
-audio vidio system
-rims
-lower suspenstion
-gps/rear view camera
-windo tinting

that should make it very 007 like... and would still be under 12... seems like a decent idea, what do you guys think?
Please don't. I like you too much to let you do that.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh the mistakes of youth....memories it brings back

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you would like to get a very good car, get a used civic.

comic_relief

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
-body kit for wideness
-lambo the doors
-audio vidio system
-rims
-lower suspenstion
-gps/rear view camera
-windo tinting

Fast and the Furious wasn't a 007 movie, smart guy.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Fast and the Furious wasn't a 007 movie, smart guy.
True, but you gotta give him a break. He was born in somalia or something if I remembered correctly.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
cyp6 said:

-body kit for wideness
-lambo the doors
-audio vidio system
-rims
-lower suspenstion
-gps/rear view camera
-windo tinting

Looks first then performance?

Sure, if you don't mind being a poser.

Sounds like you've got your priorities backwards.

All the F&F crap is a waste of time and money, and looks stupid as hell.

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to me on this one bro:

First off, ValleyDJing's post was on point. If you're in your teens or twenties get a Mustang GT (thats the V8 with dual exhaust), droptop prefferably. If you're gonna ask me "Well Chris what about gas mileage and reliablity" you don't get it and shouldnt consider this car. But if you want a ride that will pull you *****es like your a rockstar then you cant go wrong with it. Unless you plan on racing it, the only mod I would recommend is swapping out headers and the exhaust system so that your **** will be loud as possible. Belive me this is what you want this will get the girls attention on you and your ride. I've had numerous friends with this car and I am constantly ASTOUNDED how much attention girls give it, especially considering its not even that expensive of a car.

If you can't afford it then go with either an Eclipse (again preferably drop top) or a truck (make sure its clean).