Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Places to Get One-Night Stands

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you guys found to be the best places/situations to get ONS? We all know that vacation spots (beaches, Vegas, cruises, etc.) and weddings are great, but where are some other places that swing the odds in your favor?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jglide123 said:
What have you guys found to be the best places/situations to get ONS? We all know that vacation spots (beaches, Vegas, cruises, etc.) and weddings are great, but where are some other places that swing the odds in your favor?
every time I go vacation I see all couples and families , I never saw single or two ladies alone . do I am going to wrong places ?

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
every time I go vacation I see all couples and families , I never saw single or two ladies alone . do I am going to wrong places ?
I guess it depends on where you vacation. Places like Vegas, the beach, and singles cruises (from what I hear) are good places to land ONS. Anywhere where it becomes socially acceptable to let loose and be wild and crazy are good spots....

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^yes, cruises. The first cruise I went on the ratio of single women to single guys was about 20 to 1. Not sure if also those girls were actually "single" but, either way, they were acting like it. If you can dance all the better. If I had the time, I'd go on a cruise once a month.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
^^^yes, cruises. The first cruise I went on the ratio of single women to single guys was about 20 to 1. Not sure if also those girls were actually "single" but, either way, they were acting like it. If you can dance all the better. If I had the time, I'd go on a cruise once a month.
I worked on a popular cruise line running the entertainment for 4 years. I got laid 3 times a week by a different female...and that was considered a slow week.

Obviously you aren't going to go on a cruise to often but I find that house parties are by far the best personally. Find some friends of friends that throw house parties a lot. Girls are SO easy to approach there.

Bars, clubs, lounges etc are great places to but it is more work to bring them home.

-Spiegel

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:

just remember there is always the ( legal ) rebellious daughter being dragged along for the family holiday. they will be off on their own shopping or down the beach, pretty much anywhere that her family isn't.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
just remember there is always the ( legal ) rebellious daughter being dragged along for the family holiday. they will be off on their own shopping or down the beach, pretty much anywhere that her family isn't.
Exactly, nicely said: "rebellious daughter" :)

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What level of quality?

College towns and senior citizen communities.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I wasted a few years dating arts chicks. And when I say wasted I mean you could screen all day long seven days a week and you wouldn't find a decent one. Sex was never a problem chicks channeling Demons always love wild vicious sex. My friend was way smarter than me at the time used to call them issues chicks

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If sex is all you want, you can keep it simple by going to a dive bar on Friday or Saturday night. The standards aren't spectacular but you'll find the odd rough diamond here and there. Additionally, the standard of competition is so low that if you have anything about you, you'll stick out like a sore thumb.