Best places on the internet for discussions on your "Game"

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really only come here and just browse through different articles at various sites.

So what are your favorite places online besides DJForums?

EDIT: forgot to include question mark in the subject

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
direct-method.com, similar to this.

Mystery's Lounge & Fastseduction.com, more "gamish".

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
direct-method.com, similar to this.

Mystery's Lounge & Fastseduction.com, more "gamish".
What do you mean more gamish?

dont you think this is the best website

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mare having to do with tactics. Openers, routines you can use to allegedly pump up interest quickly. Basically, how to go into a club and get into a heated convo with college chicks fast.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say this is necessarily the best website as you say moto, however, this is definetly one of the biggest communities in regards to picking up women and having to do with tactics - there are roughly 25,000 members on this site.
Direct method has like a tenth of the members on this site, but there are a few smaller communities that have quite amazing posts in regards to tactics, I just don't bother visiting them as often as I visit here probably because I am just used to the community here.

Anyway, DonRaul, if you are asking a question not relating to DJ'ing, I believe this topic should belong in "Off Topic" ;)
I don't have too many sites I visit, I normally prefer to spend time outside of my room, so just hotmail to communicate with friends, and that's pretty much it.

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has everything to do with DJ'ing. I want to know what many of you read, where you go for different tactics, advice. This would be great advice for any up and coming DJer.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Mare having to do with tactics. Openers, routines you can use to allegedly pump up interest quickly. Basically, how to go into a club and get into a heated convo with college chicks fast.
oh ok. thanks for explaining......which one do you prefer? I would like to learn more about tactics and sets.