Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best piece of advice you've recieved

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best piece of advice someone (family member, friend, coach, movie line) that you have heard that helped you out when you were struggling with something?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a choice about what you do as well as how you feel.

Wait a sec, I told myself that....

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, other than the generic "work hard, and be honest" stuff that my parents, particularly my father passed along (yes, it was true and I did very well by it),
one of my favorite pieces of advice is from JP Morgan (the financier, not the bank) "Think a lot, say a little, *write nothing*"

Also, all of the advice about one-itis I've read over the years really is gold. It's amazing how it frees you up when there is more than one romantic "possibility" in one's life.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest about every intention and desire you have with a girl. NEVER mask it or hide it or pretend it doesn't exist or matter. You will never lose with this mindset.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're good looking, you're successful, you've got a great job, and any woman would love to be with you." She was right, so I got rid of her and got a better woman :D

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't eat the yellow snow.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find out what you really want (or need in a non-neediness way) in your life and arrange that. That is the most important thing.

Something for the way to clubs/bars: Hey, this is YOUR spare time. Enjoy it.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No matter what a stripper tells you, there's no sex in the champagne room...none"
~Chris Rock

"Never leave your friends at the club, to go gambling with a crazy, and likely drugged out stripper"

~Me to my self after an overnight in Clark County Detention center doing said stupid act.

brownbear.

Don Juan
Reaction score
"say it, don't spray it"

also

"would you rather complain about the darkness, or change the f#cking lightbulb?"(paraphrased, i forget where i heard this one, but its awesome)

Last edited:

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire book of pook in the bible. Not only was it perfect advice when I needed it, I loved the way he wrote it.

The Fifteen Lessons!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59150

"As you think you shall become" -I heard it from Pook but it originated from Bruce Lee

brownbear.

Don Juan
Reaction score
"never forget that people are on many different paths seeking happiness and fulfilment, and just because you aren't on the same path, doesn't necasarily mean the other person is lost"

i forget who said this gem, but i would like to shake thier hand, good stuff.