Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Multi-Vitamin?

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
AmIAFC said:
Animal Pak

Been taking it for 2 years now, and the sight of neon-yellow piss in the morning never gets old.

Lol thats how you know your body is using nutrients! Where is Animal Pak available? Have you gotten sick often in the past 2 years?

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CrashOverRide said:
Lol thats how you know your body is using nutrients! Where is Animal Pak available? Have you gotten sick often in the past 2 years?
Never gotten sick, ever. They're available at most, if not all, supplement shops, like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe. If you don't have those stores, bodybuilding.com is it.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Apples have little nutritional value. Skip 'em.
It depends on what u mean with nutritional value tho. Sure, they don't have many vitamins, but they may be good in balancing your hormones or doing something like that. Apples are good 4 u. they may be good for ur kidneys or for ur liver, etc.

kyletaylor

Reaction score
CrashOverRide said:
There's so many out there.... which do you all prefer and why?

I have taken the general centrums... and recently picked up some Mega Men from GNC (a lot more expensive)

Do they all essentially have the same vitamins/herbs etc....?
I don't think so every brands have their own stash of ingredients. It's better to read reviews of the product if you want to know about it's multivitamins.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyletaylor said:
I don't think so every brands have their own stash of ingredients. It's better to read reviews of the product if you want to know about it's multivitamins.
The quality of the ingredients and the form of the ingredients is much more important than what it purports to contain...its does no good to get "x" amount of mg of a certain nutrient if it is poor quality or is not in a form that is absorbable by the body...

for example, magnesium in an oxide form is very poorly absorbed...around 4%, so virtually all of the dosage(96%) is going directly into the toilet and not into the body. Magnesium citrate is much better and aspartate is best of all...

This holds true for virtually all vitamins except vitamin C, which for some reason is absorbed pretty much the same regardless of what form it is in...

Walmart carries cheap vitamins for a reason...its mostly junk they have in them...IMO, in my opinion if Walmart or any of the other "big box" retailers carry it, it likely is junk because the company must lower its pricing to get into these places and in turn that lowers their margins. The only way to make money for them is to lower the cost of the ingredients and this almost always means lowering quality...

dally

Reaction score
I agree with Quiksilver..I am not completely in favor of taking vitamins in the form of pills or other forms. I believe that the fresh vegetables and fruits are pack of vitamins. So, it is better to than pills. Yes, it's an exception for those people who are bodybuilding.