Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best "Kino"/Hook-up initiation moves

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the ways you approach a girl for that first moment of physical contact (I don't mean first touch ever, I mean when you're going in to hook up with her the first time)?

- When standing, I put my hands on their waist. Our lower bodies get very close. Touching really. I continue the conversation with my upper body leaned back just a little so its still a pretty normal conversing distance away from the girl. Then I gradually move in, getting closer and closer, and then kissing her.

Unfortunately that's pretty much my only move. It works well enough but I'd like a wider repertoire.

Fire away.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I take this silence as: "we don't get this far with girls, we can't help you?"

I would hope that's not the case.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeMan said:
a tongue up her arse always work for me..
Yeah I tried that she was all like "please don't tongue punch my as$hole blah blah blah..." Women, right?

But seriously, I could use some ideas.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play with her fingers, it can also be very discreet, grab the arm, squeeze and see if she responds, then do a playful little finger play like a boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

Your move is pretty much this short of a make-out session/sex, I think you are all set there.