Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best job!?

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to college pretty soon and I confused on what I should be! I really want money and I want a job that I'll enjoy. I'm thinking of getting a business major and learning Chinese and Indian. So I wanted to ask what job is going to be NEEDED/GOOD for the future? Please add the difficutly, background needed (education) and salaries/benefits or any other details of the job.

P.S.

Feel free to post about your jobs and why you like it.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you like doing? This is a question that you'd have to answer for yourself. It's just like asking someone the food they like best because you don't know what food to eat. If for example I say I like pizza and you say "yeah, pizza it is. I'll have that". This certainly does not make sense. You have to tell us wherether you like dough, tomato source, and many other ingredient, they we can help you on the time of food you might like. So, you have to help us know what you liked while in High School. That's the subject you like to most: math, English, History, Physics, Biology, etcetera.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a circus. Its pretty fun. I get to shoot the **** with the clowns, pet the lions, wrestle midgets, and shovel elephant dung. Its got a good 401k and vacation plan.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work for a grocery store,I love everyday of it(well almost everyday)! I have gone out with a bunch of chicks I met through there. Decent pay for doing little,can't complain.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need good grades to get to any grad school. It's ok to not know what career you want to do as a career, but keep your grades high and you will leave yourself the most possible options.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Ok let me clarify my quetion. My quetion is what is the best job to make lots of money (More than 1 million), recieve benefits like pensions and still have a social life for friends and family? I read that a college professor or financial advisor was the best job to have but I think the average sallery of 95,000 is too low.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Ok let me clarify my quetion. My quetion is what is the best job to make lots of money (More than 1 million), recieve benefits like pensions and still have a social life for friends and family?
dude, come back to reality. you want to be lazy, make a great deal of money, party, and have amazing benefits. you must be smoking some serious s*** to think that there is such a job waiting for you.

the facts...
--strarting your own business is the best option for making serious money. this is unless you are an incredible athlete or rock star.
--you will have zero time for friends or family.
--there will be no comfortable retirement plan set up for you.
--you will have to choose something that you love and hope the money will follow. thinking only of money will cause burnout within 10 years.
--once you hit it big people will hate you. all of your old friends will dump you. your family will want your money.
--it will take years to make it big. lots of failure, doubt, and people laughing at how foolish you are.
--you will have to relish the fact that most just don't like you. you will need to make decisions based on what helps you and not others.

if you can stomach the above you might just have a shot. the odds are still against you, but at the present you are doomed to a life of middle class living...fat middle age wife, ugly kids, car payments, house payments, angry boss, football sundays, and bbq's are included in that package.

as my daddy once told me when i was 10 and he was 70..."with a face like yours you had better have more money than the boys around you." that hurt for a few minutes, but i got over it. he always has been a wise man. :rock:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Ok let me clarify my quetion. My quetion is what is the best job to make lots of money (More than 1 million), recieve benefits like pensions and still have a social life for friends and family? I read that a college professor or financial advisor was the best job to have but I think the average sallery of 95,000 is too low.
That's ridiculous. If you're making more than a million annually, and you lose it after you retire because you have no pensions, you deserve to lose it. Know how to save and to invest, and you won't need pensions.

Wanna get rich? Get successful in business, like the guy above me said. Wanna still be able to run that business and have a social life? Get the business going very strong first, hire management to run as much of it as you can, and have it basically on autopilot most of the time with you checking up on it (you can't do this until it's already running successfully - YOU have to put in the footwork). Or, sell the business.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, good stuff. :D I'd like to be lazy and make more than a mil.

Starting a *successful* business is pretty much the only way to rake in dough. Real estate buying/selling as well, though the market depends on general economy, which, at least in the US, is not too stable (US is now insolvent).

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
the odds are still against you, but at the present you are doomed to a life of middle class living...fat middle age wife, ugly kids, car payments, house payments, angry boss, football sundays, and bbq's are included in that package.

as my daddy once told me when i was 10 and he was 70..."with a face like yours you had better have more money than the boys around you." that hurt for a few minutes, but i got over it. he always has been a wise man. :rock:

Good stuff, man. :crackup:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
dude, come back to reality. you want to be lazy, make a great deal of money, party, and have amazing benefits. you must be smoking some serious s*** to think that there is such a job waiting for you.

the facts...
--strarting your own business is the best option for making serious money. this is unless you are an incredible athlete or rock star.
--you will have zero time for friends or family.
--there will be no comfortable retirement plan set up for you.
--you will have to choose something that you love and hope the money will follow. thinking only of money will cause burnout within 10 years.
--once you hit it big people will hate you. all of your old friends will dump you. your family will want your money.
--it will take years to make it big. lots of failure, doubt, and people laughing at how foolish you are.
--you will have to relish the fact that most just don't like you. you will need to make decisions based on what helps you and not others.

if you can stomach the above you might just have a shot. the odds are still against you, but at the present you are doomed to a life of middle class living...fat middle age wife, ugly kids, car payments, house payments, angry boss, football sundays, and bbq's are included in that package.

Love this post, very true on many levels. So what did you do? How did you succeed? Write up a little "True hollywood story" about yourself ;)

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I don't like how people automatically assumed I wasn't gonna work hard in that job. I asked a simple quetion which was what's the best job. No sh*t I'm gonna work hard I just wanted to know which field had the most potential of making money. After reading everyone's comments I'll probably work for a real estate investment company, gain experiance then start my own investment firm and hopefully making it big. Then I'll leave the U.S. and go to Europe cuz 40% of the chicks here are fat and spoiled. Also I don't feel like losing all my money to BS taxes to pay for medicare for the "baby boomers" which is gonna cost 3 trillion and pretty soon China is gonna claim all the debt money that the Bush Administration racked up 1.07 trillion and the economy is gonna go down.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have no gf or kids cooking is awsome if your in the right area. EVERYWHERE needs cooks and managers, and its easy to pull off 60hrs a week with 1.5 jobs. Plus you can cook and barback or bartend, thats good money but also EXTREAMLY compeditive.

There is A LOT in cooking to know, which is good, endless knowledge... but it is a tough job and extreamly fast paced some places... Plus you can speak your mind over there, no custormers back there, FREE FOOD!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta give SOMETHING up for some period of time to really make it at ANYTHING, it's your choice.

Sacrifice what you love for unknown period of time, and really succeed at something, or live a good life as you like most of the time.

Don Juan Montoya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Major in finance. Become a financial adviser or an investment banker. The only way you can have a job & make $1m+ is if you are a VERY successful attorney or plastic surgeon....

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Ok I don't like how people automatically assumed I wasn't gonna work hard in that job. I asked a simple quetion which was what's the best job. No sh*t I'm gonna work hard I just wanted to know which field had the most potential of making money. After reading everyone's comments I'll probably work for a real estate investment company, gain experiance then start my own investment firm and hopefully making it big. Then I'll leave the U.S. and go to Europe cuz 40% of the chicks here are fat and spoiled. Also I don't feel like losing all my money to BS taxes to pay for medicare for the "baby boomers" which is gonna cost 3 trillion and pretty soon China is gonna claim all the debt money that the Bush Administration racked up 1.07 trillion and the economy is gonna go down.
Is it just me, or does this kid seem like a 13 year old that read all the hyped up Fox News top stories and decided to come post on our forums?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average millionaire makes 100k a year. Get a wife whos balling, be balling yourself and fvckin buy me a yatch.