Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best friends ex girlfriend

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok he isnt really my best friend because i dont have any best friends but hes a good friend.
we both used to work at the same place and he used to date this girl that worked there. the dated for a month or so i think and he told me that she let him hit it anal within a week (the girl is a virgin). long story short the broke up 3 weeks ago. hes been trying to find an excuse to break up with her so he quits the job before the broke up. anyways about a week ago she started to give me signals. so i started to flirt with her like i do with all the girls at my job and after a while i was sure that she was interested. so i told her to come with me to go play pool on friday and to my surprise to she came. we played pool and had a good time... a little flirting and kino here and there but nothing serious.. i didnt even go in for the kiss like i had planned to.

anyways so i talked to her on sunday (which was my last day at our job) and i told her i would text her to hang out this week. texted her on monday and asked her what was her plans for this week... she tells me that she is off on tuesday and free wednesday night and that the rest of the week she has to work. after a few texts i tell her that we should hang out on tuesday and wednesday and she says ok but that she might not be able to on tuesday but she can wednesday night.

i texted her today to see if we are still hangng and she tells me that she cant cuz she has to watch her sister. so i tell her that something came up and that i can only hang out in during the afternoon and she says she can onyl hang out today after8-8.30pm. i tell her i cant make it and that i might not be able to hang out with her wednesday night either cuz i got invited to something. i told her sorry that i was sorry that i reallly wanted to take her out on real date. she says its ok that maybe we can hang out this weekend or next week.

Ok the problem now is i can now hang out with her wednesday night because i decided not to go the party that i got invited too cuz theres gonna be people there i dnt want to see. i dont know if i should hang with her 2morro and in the future cuz i only have 9 days left before i go to college (she doesnt know this).

what do you guys think i should do? i need someones advice ASAP

if you think i should hang out with her 2morro what should i tell her cuz i had originally cancelled the plans.

Also.... any suggestions on good places to go for dates? (for future use) i was thinking bowling or to dinner. cuz in this girls case she says shes never had the opportunity to go to a seafood restaurant.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel like im doing something wrong... everytime i have a question or something to ask no one replies.

i know its a bit of a read but i did that so you guys could get a better picture of what happened.

hopefully someone can answer i need someones help real soon cuz its wednesday and i need to decide if im gonna tell her i can hang today or not.

hope someone can help. thanks in advance

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Take the Pvssy off the Pedestal

2) You changed ur plans so you could hang out with this chick the day after saying you could ONLY see her in the afternoon? - Refer to (1)

3) Tell her to come over after the party. Go to the party, man up and deal with the bs you're trying to avoid, leave early. Call the broad on the way out, tell her the party was lame, u left early, and for her to come over and "kick it"

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
naw the reason i dont wanna go the party is cuz the people there dont like me and the ones that do only do drugs and stuff and i dont want to be a part of that.

so you think i should call her in the tell her to hang out 2night? how do i do this now when im not gonna go to party...should i still pretend like i went to the party and text her around 8.30ish or just call her in the afternoon

u think i can get something from this girl within the 9 days i have or should i forget it.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i dnt know that what he told me... but she told me she is a virgin and he did too. i dont know nor do i care really just trying ot get some myself.

so u guys things i got a shot with 8 days to or should i just forget here and save my money and time?

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
haha no virgin girl will allow a guy to fvck her in the ass unless she is some sort of a religious nut which is another issue all together.

any religion that forbids premarital sex ie christianty and islam undeniably forbid sodomy too

i know a few religious girls who use to say they wouldnt have sex but would do anal.

their ignorance is a winning situation cause most girls are whiney and hesitant about anal so them thinking its less bad gets you hitting their tight lil bum

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got no problem with the anal thing... lol dont know if shes really the extreme religious type just more of a girl who wants to wait. iwhat i do have a problem is wondering if i can get her to give up something in 8 days.

im trying to get as much experience as i can under my belt before heading the big leagues that is college.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 she let him hit it anal within a week (the girl is a virgin).

#2 they broke up 3 weeks ago. he's been trying to find an excuse to break up with her

Those two statements are not congruent. He probably jerked off on her butt and called that anal sex.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol hahaha like i said before i dont know if its true or not ... thats just waht he told me.

so then should i call her up to hang out 2night or just wait for 2morro and invite clubbing with me 2morro

Xavian Parrish

Reaction score
dmoney said:
so then should i call her up to hang out 2night or just wait for 2morro and invite clubbing with me 2morro

You told her you couldn't make tonight happen. Stick with that. Invite her out tomorrow.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
update

texted her together and told her that i was going to the club and she should come... she say she can't cuz shes working. so i tell her that im coming there to pick up my paycheck and that i might see her.

went there got my paycheck and went to the bathroom. when i got out she was there i went over to talk to her... another co worker was there but he wasnt a threat (pretty sure he likes her but i was the one running things there) talked with her for a while then the other co worker left. he comes back 10 minutes later and we all start talking... through out this whole time she was touching me like crazy and i was kinoing her here and there. then the other co worker said he had to go home and as he was walking he pulls her arm and she says wat and he say i thought you had to go for lunch. she says oh right and grabs and pulls my arm and tells me to come. so we both leave and go to my car. we just sit there and talk. as we were talking and laughing i tell her that she should come and she says i cant... i dont have any money, and leave work too late.

so i tell her that ill pay for her and that as for the work they close 50 or so minutes before i planned on going... she says yea but im not in the mood for clubbing yoy and that she has to be in the mood. anyways some more talking then when her lunch break was over she tells me to drive her to entrance i tell her ok if she goes and she says she cant. i drop her off at the entrance and she says we can go 2morro im off 2morro or sunday then she says what about next week thursday (she doesnt kno thats the day i move into my campus) just say yea alright ... she says just text me and leaves.

dunno wat to do.. lol either way i still want to go clubbing, want to get my joint grinded on lol.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa. Look at that last post dmoney. You are absolutely letting her control you. Slow down, take control of yourself. Whenever she says she can't go out, you offer to change your plans around for her. Whenever she needs something, you have it. Don't let her kick you around. Next time you ask her to go somewhere and she says "I'm busy", "Not in the mood" etc. Tell her you're going and you'll see her later. You don't have to be a d*ck about it, but you're going off to college soon, you might as well have fun anyway. She'll either stop playing games when you assert yourself, or she'll go play games with someone else.

And there's a good chance your friend was lying about the anal thing.

Good Luck.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea lol i realize im doing this cuz before i justed a super arrogant person i just wanted to see what works and what doesnt... its all a game for really. lol i didnt change my plans about the club time... i was gonna go with or without her. i just wanted to go with a girl instead dudes (who are AFC's and probably gonna bac out and not go)

anyways what should i do now with? liek should text her 2night or 2morro something? lol i got 6 days left i want to get something from this girl even a kiss would be good

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would wait until tommorrow. Text her, tell her youre going someplace. If she wont/cant go, continue your plans. There are plenty of girls out there.

dmoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
ight thanks will do... oh yea one more questions.. totally off topic but can you go clubbing alone? cuz my so called friends are pussies the dont want to go and the ones that might are afraid or dancing or having the girls tell them no.

im a very independent person and it pisses me off when i wanna do something for myself but im told that it requires other peoples assistance

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dmoney said:
ok he isnt really my best friend because i dont have any best friends but hes a good friend.
we both used to work at the same place and he used to date this girl that worked there. the dated for a month or so i think and he told me that she let him hit it anal within a week (the girl is a virgin). long story short the broke up 3 weeks ago. hes been trying to find an excuse to break up with her so he quits the job before the broke up. anyways about a week ago she started to give me signals. so i started to flirt with her like i do with all the girls at my job and after a while i was sure that she was interested. so i told her to come with me to go play pool on friday and to my surprise to she came. we played pool and had a good time... a little flirting and kino here and there but nothing serious.. i didnt even go in for the kiss like i had planned to.

anyways so i talked to her on sunday (which was my last day at our job) and i told her i would text her to hang out this week. texted her on monday and asked her what was her plans for this week... she tells me that she is off on tuesday and free wednesday night and that the rest of the week she has to work. after a few texts i tell her that we should hang out on tuesday and wednesday and she says ok but that she might not be able to on tuesday but she can wednesday night.

i texted her today to see if we are still hangng and she tells me that she cant cuz she has to watch her sister. so i tell her that something came up and that i can only hang out in during the afternoon and she says she can onyl hang out today after8-8.30pm. i tell her i cant make it and that i might not be able to hang out with her wednesday night either cuz i got invited to something. i told her sorry that i was sorry that i reallly wanted to take her out on real date. she says its ok that maybe we can hang out this weekend or next week.

Ok the problem now is i can now hang out with her wednesday night because i decided not to go the party that i got invited too cuz theres gonna be people there i dnt want to see. i dont know if i should hang with her 2morro and in the future cuz i only have 9 days left before i go to college (she doesnt know this).

what do you guys think i should do? i need someones advice ASAP

if you think i should hang out with her 2morro what should i tell her cuz i had originally cancelled the plans.

Also.... any suggestions on good places to go for dates? (for future use) i was thinking bowling or to dinner. cuz in this girls case she says shes never had the opportunity to go to a seafood restaurant.
After you sent 2515 texts to hang out one Wed afternoon, you are asking us if you should cancel it because she didn't respond enthusiatically the 2514 time?